[MSFRP] Future Perfect

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MSFRP] Future Perfect

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:26 pm

The angel coughs. "No time for that!" Indeed, as Harry is reacting to her new form and outerwear, the monster is slowly approaching her. If she lets it get close again, it'll probably hit her... and that thing hits like a truck. But now she can feel the energy within her... the power to do something about it. She can take this thing down... she can feel it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Harry wobbles a bit in her new outfit, but quickly snaps out of it. She looks up at the monster and then back down to herself, especially her hands which are covered now my cute gloves. She has no weapons! What will she slap the creature to death? She takes a few steps back and extends her hand. "You said I had powers, how do I use them?!" she exclaims in her soft voice while glancing over to the Fairy. "Furodah! Alakazam! Special beam canon!" she exclaims just retracting and extending her arm as the monster keeps getting closer. "No no no no! Go away! Just.... STOP!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:37 pm

As she yells for the thing to stop, she feels the energy within her rush out through her hands. Everything around her ripples, like when looking through the heat above hot asphalt. The gray creature takes another step... and the next looks like it's in slow motion. But before it can place its foot on the ground, it stops in mid-step. Frozen in mid-air, winding up for another brutal punch. She... she stopped it. She did it.

Harry feels the exhilaration of success... but soon after everything goes black as she feels herself falling.

When her eyes flutter back open, she's laying in an alley on the ground, the little angel panting and wiping some sweat from her brow. "You... you used your magic! I didn't think you would figure that out for a while."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Harry groans as she wakes up. "W-What happened?... I felt a thing and the creature stooped... and then... Now I'm here" she says rubbing her head. She then looks down, wondering what happened to her body.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Harry sees the pink dress... the frilly accessories and the slender, curved frame beneath it. She can feel her silken hair falling behind her shoulders, and hear her soft, melodic voice.
The angel nods. "You used one of your more powerful abilities. But you aren't exactly used to feeling the flow of magic yet, so you passed out. Don't worry though, we should be safe for a time."

She smiles happily. "It's so good to see you again, Rose."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Harry blushes and runs a hand down her dress before looking at the angel as she calls her by Rose. "Huh? Is... that supposed to be me?" she asks confused. "I'm a girl in the future?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:58 pm

The little angel bashfully nods. "Yes. I was afraid to mention that little bit. I wasn't sure how well you'd take it." She gives an apologetic smile. "I'm Dovey, by the way."

She flutters a little closer, picking at the dress as well. "You always did have the prettiest dresses..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Rose blushes brightly. "D-Dovey, eh?" she says as the little angel floats over and picks the dress. "H-Huh? Prettiest dresses? Wait. I'll like full girl in the future? Dovey, what kind of person am I in the future?" she asks as she tries to stand up. Finding a way is hard with such a cumbersome dress and these darn shoes. Not to mention getting used to this weird new voice of hers.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:34 am

Dovey pokes her fingers together and looks around hesitantly. "Well, yes. When you get older, you'll be quite the heroic lady." She bites her lip, and her form blinks back into the shape of the cute devil. "And do you get some curves on you, mmmhmm!" She makes the hourglass shape in the air and wolf whistles. "Girl, you are going to be oh so fine!" She smirks, ogling Rose's form as she hovers in the air.

All of the strangeness of her form is a bit annoying, but at least she doesn't have that... thing gunning after her any longer. Hrm... Are there more of those things? If there are, she'll have to learn how to protect herself.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Rose blushes brightly and waves her arms around. "Ok! Ok! I get it. T-Thats so weird!" she exclaims not wanting to hear of her girly future. Well, the future isn't set in stone so she'll be different! Or at least fix things and then change back.

With a sigh, Rose looks around, shifting a bit in her new strange women's footwear. "So. Where are we? Are we safe? Are there more? Everything seems quiet" she says. "What do we do now, Dovey?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Previous

Return to Roleplaying