Curves of Steel

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Curves of Steel

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Alex hrms... at least the place looks comfortable... He looks away from his reflection... frowning. Looking instead over to the closet. Frowning... what was the deal with this, then? He tries to turn around and look behind him... was there a zipper out of sight or something? And then... the heels. "No way... if they think they're going to get me to wear those..."

===============================

Silver smiles. "Sure thing, sweety... sleep well." She turns, swaying back to her side of the room... and she starts to strip off her outfit... her back to him, but still in full view.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:02 pm

With the help of the closet mirror, Alex can see that the suit does not have one of the zippers along the back. How in the world did they get her in this thing? It's all so puzzling. As are the shoes. The only kind available in the closet are the heels, meaning that if she wants to have something between her feet and the floor, she'll have to wear those things.

=================

Carson blinks and turns his head as Silver starts to undress. "Um... are you sure sharing a room is okay? I mean... you're a... and I'm..."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Alex frowns... yeah. Not likely... He sighs... and rubs her eyes. He can figure this crap out tomorrow. He goes to flop into the bed to get some sleep.

=======================

He hears Silver's melodic giggling. "Its quite alright, silly. Don't stress yourself." Behind him, he hears the rustling of covers being raised.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Alex flops onto the bed. Hmm, it's really soft and comfy. It doesn't take long for Alex to get comfy and fall asleep. She has fitful dreams of Impulse looking down and smiling menacingly at him... and of his body getting softer... more curved. He awakens in the morning... to be reminded of the soft curve of her frame against the cushy bed. It had been easy to forget in the morning stupor... but the events of the previous day come washing back over her mind. And the feel of the snug jumpsuit against her soft skin is also a constant reminder of what Impulse seemed to have in store for her.

======================

Carson looks back up, now that she seems to be covered again. "Well, if you're sure." He frowns as he tries to get comfy in his own bed. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable in your own place."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Alex wakes up with a start... heart pounding. Remembering the menacing face above him... and his curves swelling. She groans... sitting up and... feeling the shifting weight on her chest. "Damnit..." She murmurs... looking down and frowning. Before sighing and going to stand up.

=============================

Silver is indeed snuggled in her own bed... smiling. "Oh I'm quite comfortable, silly." She raises her arms behind her head... sighing contentedly. "Lights dim." She says... as they indeed do so! "Sleep well, Carson. We have much to do tomorrow."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Alex stands up, still in the small if comfortably arranged room. He might stretch, only to feel the jumpsuit stretching along with her soft shape, hugging her every curve and inch of skin. It's all so different, yet so silky and smooth. Alex might also remember the feel of her body swelling with curves... and feeling stronger.

================

"Right, right. Good night, Silver." He sighs and turns his back to her... just in case she wakes up before him. This is all so strange, but... he has to do it, right? The Emperor wants him for his new lieutenant and if he refuses... He shudders at the thought.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:07 pm

Alex sighs... she can't believe what that witch did to her... to her powers, even... He stretches... then runs a hand along the suit... Great... what now...? If only this suit was... off... She frowns... grabbing it again and tugging...

=====================

He might have expected the suit to be awkward to sleep in, but it feels the opposite. In fact... as he lays down it almost seems to switch into another mode... gently squeezing the soft thin fabric against Carson in a slow, gentle massage thats very... relaxing.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:24 pm

The suit stretches, but the material is too strong to tear from a simple tug. It feels so... soft against his skin, and clings to her body in a... nice kind of way. It might even feel pleasant if she wasn't in this dire situation. Even so, she could probably tear the suit enough to take it off... if she were stronger.

================

Carson squirms at that strange shifting and squeezing massage. Okay, now that's weird... but it does feel pretty nice. And it helps him relax and... fall asleep.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Alex frowns... she might be able to... but... then what would she wear...? She looks back to the closet... was there anything else besides more of these... suits? She might be better served to just leave it alone for now...

==========================

He does fall asleep! And has a rather pleasing dream... Silver standing over him in a bikini... while he rests on a tropical beach... she gently massages him with her slender fingers... smiling. "Your doing so well... here, let me help..." She moves down... and starts massaging his feet. Ooooh... that feels so nice... "High heels can be a bit tough on your feet." Wait what... heels? And yet... the massage feels so good... even as warmth swells in his chest... pushing against the massage table he is laying on... his hair growing out longer... hips and rear swelling... all with a strange, almost overwhelming feeling of pleasure. Finally, Silver smiles down at him. "There, now your a lieutenant..." She says... offering him a mirror... as he finds himself sitting up... looking at his reflection and seeing Silver looking back at him...

Then he wakes... to a mixture of that soft floral scent... and the faint aroma of bacon... His body tingles... his muscles feeling supremely relaxed and refreshed... the soft sheets against his skin so nice... Or wait, not his skin... the suit... thats right. But it feels so soft...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Alex's closet is mostly more of these suits, in bright colors and soft pastels. The heels seem to look up to her from the floor of the closet as well. But there is a small amount of more normal clothing in the corner... a black dress with a low back, a skirt with a puffy looking blouse. These things wouldn't look out of place on a girl... a girl like... her.

=================

Carson groans, stretching in the bed to get past the morning grogginess. "Mmmf, what's... hrm, soft.." He blinks and sits up, yawning as he idly rubs at his skin, er, the suit.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Alex shakes her head... turning away from the closet and all within it... Now that he's not tired... he can look around his room some more... He glances at the door... he's likely not going anywhere until they want him...

=================

It does feel so wonderfully soft and smooth... and the suit is so thin... it practically does feel like his skin... but if that skin was velvety soft and wonderfully smooth... though as his hands brush against his chest... he finds it strangely tender.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:18 pm

No, most likely not. The door looks fairly secure, reinforced even. Although... it's not beyond her. She's broken doors like this before. All it took was a little effort to get her strength up. But... how could she do that now? Impulse has twisted her strength, somehow tied it to... the feeling of being soft.

=================

He blinks at the feeling in his chest and pulls his hand away. Hrm, he might be having a reaction to the suit. That... is good news, right? If he's allergic to... whatever it is, then he has an excuse to be rid of it, right? He smiles and goes to stand up out of the bed. Although, if it is a reaction, he should probably be quick about it.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Alex frowns... well... she was here by herself. Maybe she could figure out how to summon up her strength again... Taking a deep breath... she slowly reaches up... cupping her chest and feeling it... under that soft suit... she remembers how it swelled before... filling with softness...

====================

Mmm... possibly. He gets up out of his soft bed... his high heeled shoes resting on the floor beside him. Does he put them on...? Meanwhile, the smell of breakfast is unmistakable now.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Her chest feels so... soft. And she can feel her hand through the suit against her sensitive skin. It takes a brief moment, but as Alex thinks about how it had felt before, her chest tingles slightly and she can feel it stretching in the suit and against her hand. Hmm... that feels... kind of nice.

=================

Carson steps on the floor, at first dismissing the shoes. And then he recalls Silver's words yesterday... and how she expects him to wear the things all the time. "Stupid... well, It'll be more convincing if I show I'm trying before they take this thing off of me." He shakes his head and slips his feet into the heels.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Alex mmmfs... and tries to... focus on it... her one hand remaining at her chest as the other rubs her hip...

============================

His feet slip into them easily... were they more... comfortable than last night? It seems so... maybe he was just more used to them? As his feet settle into them easily. His suit gently nudging him back into 'proper' posture... pushing his rear and chest out... his hands finding themselves prone to resting at hip height to maintain balance.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying