Curves of Steel

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Curves of Steel

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:43 am

Alex gulps... and shakes his head. Or... would if he could. "T-thats insane! Theres no way you could do something like that. Why would you even, if you could?"

========================

Crystal nods. "Right... well... I'm gonna bounce before she gets back and wants to do something awkward like hug. Let her know her cupcakes are awesome. And... uh... later, I guess." She glances around, rubbing her head before going to make her way out.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:57 am

The woman shrugs. "Because, it's what Mistress Impulse wants. Besides... it's really not so bad." She leans in closer... brushing her soft, voluminous chest against him, sending interesting tingles into his own chest... tingles that feel... warm. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would feel like? To be soft and sweet?" He gets another warm shiver all over, except now the warmth doesn't completely go away. He feels a little warmer, his skin starting to tingle... especially in his scalp.

=======================

Huh. That's a lot more... informal than he's ever seen Crystal. "Yeah, sure. You take... care?" He's a little hesitant to wish her well, as if she were just another friend parting for the day. She must not keep many people close... although, it's not exactly any wonder why no one tries, with that monstrous strength and her temper.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:02 am

Alex frowns. "O-of course not! Don't be ridiculous..." He murmurs, face flushed and warm... like those strange tingles.

================

Perhaps the power of tea and cupcakes loosened her up. To be fair, they were fairly awesome cupcakes. That said, Crystal waves, hurrying back to the lift and vanishing. Not long after... Silver returns, carrying a large, thin metal box that looks very... secured. "Here we- awww..." She pouts. "Let me guess... Crystal skipped out on us."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:23 am

Warm... so nice and toasty warm. It's kind of soothing, like being under a comforter on a cold morning, but... just under his skin. And... the way he tingles as she keeps leaning forward, letting her soft flesh rest against his chest is... really nice. So nice, in fact, that the tingles start to spread out, down his spine... lingering in his hips. "Oh, don't be shy. I can see the red in your cheeks. You're in full swing now... And you're getting to the best part."

===================

Carson shrugs. "I would have tried to stop her, but... I like having my limbs attached to the rest of me." He noms the rest of his cupcake sighing as he chews it up quickly. "So, what's in the box?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Alex mmmfs... relaxing just a bit at the lovely sensations... "I... t-the... best part...?"

===============================

Silver tuts. "Oh, Crystal would have never hurt you. She likes to talk tough, but inside she's a real sweetie." She says with a smile, before setting the box down. "Ah! Yes. The box. The Master sent it to me a few days ago and said it would be for the new recruit. I suppose thats you." She winks. And gets to unlatching and opening the box. It takes some doing... there is more than a few layers of security it seems.

Finally it hisses open to reveal a bodysuit and accessories... Its strange tech, but it also resembles the suit Silver is wearing. With one exception, perhaps. The coloring is white. White and... pink? She smiles. "Here we go! This is for you, Carson. This suit will help unlock your full potential." She says happily.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:19 pm

"Oh, yes. Just give it a little... you'll know what I mean." She giggles as she pulls herself up and off of him, depriving him of that lovely soft feeling... but not of the tingles. "Would you believe that I was where you are now?" She juts out a hip and runs one of her hands up her side to cup one of her large breasts. "I hadn't been a hero like you... but I was a man once." She frowns, that last part almost spit out with distaste. As she talks, those tingles keep running through Alex, and he can start to see some of his hair in the corner of his vision. It looks... dark and shimmery. And he feels so... so tingly and warm. So nice.

=======================

Carson leans over the box, looking at the suit. "Um... It doesn't exactly look like it was made for me..." He should have guessed that they had planned for another pretty girl to be the next Lieutenant. "I'm not sure it would even fit me."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Alex blinks. She was either crazy... or he was in trouble. He squirms again... trying to will himself up. "That... thats not possible..." And why did he have to feel so strangely nice...

===========================

Silver mmms... smiling. "Oh don't you worry! Its one size fits all. After all, we aren't dealing with simple tailoring here. Our most advanced technology goes into these suits. Go on and try it! If something is wrong or doesn't fit, I'll get it straightened out." She beams.

Looking at it, its mostly white in the torso, almost resembling a leotard, with long pink leggings resembling tights, or perhaps pantyhose, even. The thing would be kind of embarrassing to wear... but... still. Its only him and the sweet Silver... and did he want to disappoint that face...?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:03 pm

The woman smirks. "Once upon a time, it wasn't possible for people to rip up concrete just because they felt confident." As she talks, the tingles in his chest and in his hips start to feel... pushy. The warmth behind them feeling like it was cramped and needed more space. "But now, anything is possible, isn't it? It's even possible for a low-level villain to have a new start, get a boost of power, and get a new lease on life." She grins, leaning back closer to Alex. "Ever heard of Sapper? That was me, once upon a time." Sapper... that name rings a bell. A bank robber who would make people too tired and weak to chase him. He was declared dead a while back too. "I went by that name once. And then Mistress Impulse granted me more power... and more curve than I could have hoped for." She coos as she slides a hand along her hip. "I have a new life now, a better one. Sapper is dead... I'm Double Take now."

================

He doesn't want to disappoint her... and he doesn't want the punishment of the Emperor if he doesn't oblige either. "I guess I could try it. Is there a bathroom or something?" He picks the thing up and looks to the pretty girl. It would be embarrassing enough wearing the thing in front of her, he doesn't want to have to change into it in front of her.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Alex mmmfs... Sapper... Sleeper Agent... two names he has heard so far. Two villains... and two ladies with remarkably similar powers. Could what she was saying be... real? He grits his teeth. "Villains switch sides all the time. But your insane if you think I'll ever join whatever crazy scheme you have going here." He has to keep focus... despite the growing possibility that she was telling the truth...

===============================

Silver beams! Those big puppydog eyes she had been giving him lighting up with delight. "Oh wonderful! I know its a bit of an adjustment, but you'll grow into it." She says happily. And to his next question, a hint of a blush enters those pale cheeks. "O-oh! Of course. Um... down the hall, second door to your left." She gestures. "And one more thing. The suit is designed to interface with your biometrics. You shouldn't wear anything underneath it, okay?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:52 am

Double Take smirks and folds her arms, pushing up her chest. She... does seem to have a lot... so nice and round, too. "Oh, we all have a little crazy in us. It's all a matter of how much, and what we do with it." She watches Alex in interest as he starts to squirm a little. The tingles are just so... tingly, and he feels so warm. And he can feel himself... pushing and pulling. His hips feel tighter in his rear and at the sides, his thighs a little snug as well. And his chest feels... soft, yet his skin feels like it's just too snug.

================

Carson nods. "Right. Thanks, I'll make sure to put it on right." He takes the box and heads down the hall, all the more glad to have some privacy. He couldn't wear... anything? That was a little strange, although not as strange as the suit itself.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:06 am

Alex shakes his head, closing his eyes. "I'm a hero. Grade C, rank 60. I've made a pledge to the Hero Association. Whatever your plans are, I'll find a way to foil them." He can't let himself look at her... her... softness. He tries to clear his mind and focus... push away those strange feelings.

============================

Silver nods. "Good luck, sweety." She says cheerily... as Carson soon finds himself in a very pink, very clean, bright bathroom. Also a very large one... nearly as big as his previous quarters. There is a large jacuuzi tub, fresh vases of flowers, and stained glass windows filtering colored light into the space. Not to mention a veritable forest of soaps and cosmetics by the huge mirror and sink...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:17 am

Alex closes his eyes... and the feelings seem to bear even harder on him. His chest is so warm and tingly... and he can feel it starting to get more sensitive. His skin prickles against the inside of the jumpsuit... which is a little softer in that area than everywhere else. And as he feels himself getting... softer, he also feels the tingles get a little more enjoyable in his hips as they stretch against the material. Double Take leans back towards him, whispering into his ear. "You don't have to be a hero... you can be stronger... and softer. You can feel whatever you want now."

====================

Carson looks around the large bathroom. "I think I'll need that luck." He sighs as he pulls out the suit, not liking how well it matches with the pink bathroom. But... he can't exactly say no to his boss. Not when he's this close to not having to worry about his life. With another sigh, he starts stripping down, setting the clothes in the now empty box.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:26 am

Alex flushes deeper... feeling those warm tingles. Why did it feel so... nice? "I... I want to feel like a hero..." He says, though his voice wavers a bit as he shakes his head. No! Concentrate!

==============================

Surely they'd have it tailored or something to him... right? This had to just be a temporary thing. Regardless... the pink and white suit rests on the counter... as he finds himself quickly nude. Looking over the suit, it seems to have a seam in the back. One thats already open for him to slip in. It runs from the back of the neck down to the rear... though... there is no visible way to close the seam. No zipper... how would he get it to close...?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm

"Oh, so you want to feel important and powerful, hmm? Are you sure there isn't anything else?" Her voice gets a more breathy tone to it... and as he tries to concentrate and just as he feels he's getting in control of those strangely nice tingles... He feels her soft chest rest against him. Her warm softness brushing against him... as he feels warmer and softer... more like her. Oooh, that makes the tingles all the more enticing, and the feel of his chest gets even better as he feels himself getting softer and softer... more like her.

=====================

One other theory he entertains is that this is just a suit for training... and possibly something for hazing by the other lieutenants. He looks at the seam for a while, trying to figure it out. If push comes to shove, he can at least keep it mostly closed and have Silver zip him up. He shakes his head one last time at the strange color scheme and steps into the suit.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Alex mmmfs... his eyes blinking open with surprise as he feels her softness press against him. "W-what... what do you..." He bites his lip at the soft feeling... looking down at her... and his chest...

=========================

The legs of the suit whisper against his own as he steps into them. The fabric is... amazingly soft and smooth...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying