Curves of Steel

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Curves of Steel

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Alex wobbles over to the bathroom... bringing a hand out to steady herself against the wall as she stares at her reflection. "I... t-that... can't be... can't be me..."

=====================

Silver smiles. "Oh don't worry, sweetie. You won't regret this. And soon walking in them will feel as natural as anything!" As the feminine footwear slides onto his feet... clicking faintly as it seems to lock into place. Making the sole of his foot arch quite a bit to adjust for the tall heel...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:15 pm

And yet, as she steadies herself against the wall and speaks to the reflection, it mirrors her every move. "I'll admit, you could have turned out cuter." Double Take leans against the doorframe. "You're definitely lacking up top. But you have nice hair, and a pretty face." She... she does look pretty, her hair pulled back like that, her cheeks aflush with the embarrassment of it all. "Mistress Impulse will want to see how you turned out, though I don't know why." She shakes her head. "She keeps saying you're special, but I haven't seen anything to make me think that just yet."

==========================

Carson winces when he feels the shoes lock on... no doubt they'll keep him from removing them. "So... other than watching me fall on my face from these stupid shoes... what exactly will we be doing during this training?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Alex frowns... looking back. "Your right, I'm not special. You should just let me go..."

===========================

Silver mmms. "Teaching you how to move in and use your equipment, obviously. We can move onwards from there."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:01 pm

The woman shakes her head. "Nothing doing. If Mistress Impulse thinks you're special, then it doesn't matter what I think." She sets her hand on her hip and juts it out... a motion that Alex could now easily perform with her surprisingly round hips. "And since you're feeling good enough to sass back, that must mean you've recovered." She grins. "Mistress Impulse will want to see how you've improved."

===============

"Well, I wouldn't have to learn how to move if I had normal shoes..." He grumbles to himself. He stands up and keeps a hand against the wall... trying not to fall flat on his face in those super high heels.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Alex gulps... "I... e-err... you don't have to really..." He sighs. "I'm going to be forced, aren't I... Fine..."

=========================

It is quite difficult... though as he gets to his feet, the weird pressure and resistance of the suit almost works with him this time... keeping his legs steady... pushing him into a posture he can balance in. If he allows it to, of course... Silver walks around him... looking him up and down.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Double Take grins. "That's a good girl." She motions for Alex to follow her... as she feels it a bit easier to move around. "Good, obedient girls get to walk on their own two feet. Keep it up, and I might let you use your powers again." She tiptoes over to another door, her wide hips swaying from side to side. "This way, if you please."

=================

Carson stands stiffly, looking down as he still arches his back a little. Well, at least the suit is helping a little. Even so, he's not fond of just how closely Silver is inspecting him... especially with how tight the suit feels against his skin.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Alex frowns... following afterwards. Damnit... of all the people to be his 'handler' a power leach...

================================

Silver smiles. "Good, good... your letting the suit help. Thats important. It will show you how to move, if you let it. Try walking around a bit."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:39 am

Double Take keeps up with her pleasant smile as Alex walks through the door and into an elevator. The woman follows her in and presses a button, the cabin moving upward for a short time before dinging. The elevator opens, bringing the two back to the large, spacious central room with the garden in the center. Impulse still tends to her flowers. Double Take gives Alex a nudge. "Go on. She'll want to see the new you."

=====================

Carson shrugs... and tries to take a step. The suit still feels stiff, but... hopefully it should help him not fall flat on his face in these very precarious heels.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:39 am

Alex frowns... looking around the large central room... trying to guess where he'd come in by. He heads closer at Double Take's insistence... making a mental note of the plants... where he had come in by... following that back to what must be the entrance. He tries to be subtle about it... crossing his arms and frowning as if what he is doing is looking over and disapproving of the garden.

===================

His amount of success depends on his compliance. The way the suit seems to want him to walk is very... particular. Keeping his legs apart is difficult... while swinging his hips is almost too easy. And it keeps on trying to nudge his chest and rear out...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:16 pm

The only true exit seems to be the elevator, the rest of the complex seeming to serve one purpose or another. Alex notices quite a lot... most of it being the uniformity of all the girls moving about and attending to mundane duties. It almost looks like a thriving ant colony... with the queen ant just ahead of him. Her. He's reminded of his current situation with each step, his hips feeling wider than they should... and that oh so slight tug at his chest with each step. "Ah, you're finished. Come, let me look at you, girl." Impulse turns from her flowers, waving Alex closer.

=====================

Carson struggles at first. "Grr, this... thing is fighting me!" He wobbles... and then tries to just let the suit move. His legs start moving closer together, his hips moving from side to side just a little. The other things he tries to avoid, not quite understanding what puffing out his chest would help with keeping his balance.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Alex gives her a sour look... especially at her pronoun choice. But... he'd have to play along for now. Making a break for it would just set them on alert. He needed to wait for his opening to escape this madhouse. That in mind... he warily approaches the hive queen. Tugging at the suit awkwardly...

=======================

Silver puts her hands on her hips. "No, your fighting it. Relax, Carson... the suit knows how you need to move. Let it move you." She says... watching his awkward walking. Though as he gives in just a bit... he finds his motions growing smoother... easier... but that resistance builds back up as he fights it...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:12 am

Impulse looks Alex up and down, her eyes lingering on his new form. "Oh, you did turn out quite cute. Hmm... it's odd, though. The process always leaves people stronger than they were. And yet... it doesn't look like you're strong at all." She tilts her head. "Interesting..." Not strong? Alex has control over his arms and legs... if he could just whip up some confidence... that might help him out of this.

==================

Carson pauses briefly at that. He's... fighting the suit? But he's just trying to move his legs. It doesn't make sense... especially as he tries to relax, and he feels the suit nudges his hips and makes them sway. "Why is it trying to make me move like this?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Alex frowns. "I was much stronger before you decided to play mad scientist with me."

========================

Silver mmmms. "You've never worn heels before, sweetie. There is a certain way you need to move, or your balance will be all off." She says, matter-of-factly. Though as he lets them sway... he does find his movements to be more... fluid.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Impulse smiles serenely. "And that is where you are wrong, child. Just because your muscles may not look as large or bulge as... inelegantly as before, doesn't mean they aren't better." She motions to a large pot over in one corner, one holding a small pear tree. "Lift that tree... one handed. I know you can do it. You just need to find the source of your new strength."

====================

Carson shakes his head. "I've never needed to wear heels... they're not exactly my style." This is still ridiculous... but he keeps stepping, moving back and forth in front of Silver... letting himself relax and feeling the strange, fluid motions of the suit.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Alex humphs... "Fine... if only to prove you wrong." She walks over to the large pot... taking a few breaths... and trying to gather confidence in himself. He is still a hero... he'll get out of this mess somehow...

=======================

Silver nods. "Of course, dear. But you've never been promoted before, either." She smiles... her face so soft and sweet. "There you go... your getting the hang of it! Did you want a bit more help...?" She offers... walking up behind him and slipping her soft hands around his waist. Pushing against his back gently. "Here... I'll help you find the right posture..." She coos, her sweet breath tickling his ear.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying