Curves of Steel

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Curves of Steel

Postby muffinstud » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:06 pm

Alex feels a stirring of confidence within her. She's lifted larger before, this should be child's play. But, as she tries to heft it... the pot doesn't budge. "Hmm, just as I thought. It seems that as you changed, so did the source of your power." Impulse steps next to Alex, a curious smirk on her lips. "I wonder... what it could be?"

===================

Carson shivers at the feel of her breath on his skin. She's so close... such a beautiful girl, and so deadly despite her sweet demeanor. He nods his head with a gulp. "Y-yeah... I'd like that, Silver..."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Alex sighs... letting the thing go. "What are you talking about...?" She couldn't have changed the source of his power. His looks, maybe... but that was... crazy talk. Right...?

============================

So deadly... and yet... those soft hands of hers seem to only hold tenderness for him... as she carefully nudges his back... making it straight... then arched... pushing his chest out a bit. "Yes, thats it... now..." She rests her hands on his hips. "Try taking a few steps... slowly."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:13 pm

"Hmm, or it could be that the source of your power runs even deeper than you thought." Impulse lays a comforting hand on Alex's shoulder. "You always relied on your confidence to carry you through your battles. And it is confidence, more than anything, that makes a man more... appealing. Oh, but you're no longer a man, are you?" She giggles. "How fortunate for you. However, while confidence can make a woman more appealing as well... it is another factor that truly makes a woman irresistable." She keeps smiling, devilishly so. And as she does, her hand snakes down from Alex's shoulder... to brush lightly against the side of her new, modest breast.

===================

Carson gets a puzzled look on his face as Silver pushes at him from behind. Arching his back? What? But she seems... quite serious. If this had been a prank, she would be taking it much too far now... and Silver is much too sweet to do that kind of thing. He takes a breath... maintaining the posture she set for him. "Oh... kay..." He cautiously takes a step forward, trying to stay relaxed despite the strange positioning.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Alex shrinks back from her a bit as she puts a hand on his shoulder. "I don't see what your... what your getting at. M-mmf!" She shivers, pulling back further as she brushes against his... breast. "D-dont... don't do that..."

=========================================

Silver mmms. "There we go... good. Yes, you want to keep straight... but relaxed. Let the suit do the work..." She says... nudging his hips with her hands... guiding them to gently sway side to side. "Now... one foot out in front of the other... ah-ah! You want to place your feet flat on the ground... don't land on your heel."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:37 pm

"Oh, you must not be used to how your body feels yet... I apologize." Impulse removes her hand, but tries to keep herself close. "But it is a theory worth testing, isn't it? Perhaps, instead of trying to think of yourself as being more confident and manly... you need to envision yourself as being more soft... curvy and inviting." Her smirk lingers as she waves to the large pot. "It's at least worth a try, isn't it?"

===============

Carson nods. There are just so many fiddly little instructions... but he does his best to keep relaxed, and let the suit move him. "Silver? How will this help? I mean... I feel kinda silly walking like this..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Alex stares... "Your... just... projecting what you want to see, aren't you? If I did that... I'd just look like a fool..." He half leans back... looking at her with unsure eyes. Was she just messing with him? Or did she sincerely believe... that?

========================================

Silver giggles. A tinkling soft sound thats lovely to hear. "Silly. This is like learning to walk before you try to run. The suit is running in low power mode. But if you accessed its full power without knowing how to move in it... mmm... you could injure yourself quite badly. And I would hate to see that..." She gently runs her fingers through his hair. "We'll get you to be a fit and ready lieutenant in no time, you'll see. Master will be so proud..." She coos, shivering...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:21 pm

"You wouldn't look a fool, dear. You'd look like a woman who enjoys what her body has to offer." She steps back, jutting out her wide hip. "That's how a woman shows her confidence... by emphasizing her natural gifts. By loving what her body is... and can be." Impulse's smirk turns into a slightly more lazy smile as she rubs her hip through the gauzy lace of her dress.

==============

She... shivered at the mention of the Emperor? Sure, Carson knew that these two were close to him, but... just how close were they? "Okay, I guess that makes... sense." More and more he can't get it out of his head that something isn't quite right... but her gentle prodding brings him to take another step... letting the suit guide his motion into a slight sway of his hip.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Alex raises an eyebrow... she did seem to believe that bit... despite everything else. "Alright... to humor you... I'll try to do this... female confidence. Though I'm not... sure how." He crosses his arms...

================

"Oooh... good, good!" She beams at him... still gently guiding him to sway around the room on those high heels... until finally letting go and watching him walk like a proud parent would their child on a bicycle. "Your just about ready for me to turn up the suit..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Impulse beams. "Excellent! It's all very simple. All you have to do is feel your body... and enjoy how it feels." She keeps rubbing her wide, rounded hip. "While you're quite girlish... you do still have what it takes to be a woman... to feel like a woman."

================

"Turn it up?" Carson raises an eyebrow at her. So... these gentle nudges were the result of the thing running in idle? How much harder would it push if it were turned up more? "I don't know... are you sure it's safe?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:14 pm

Alex sighs... this is so dumb... but... he wasn't exactly in a joking scenario. So... following her lead... he drops his folded arms... bringing up his hand to his hip... gently rubbing it...

=================

Silver mmms. "Of course, dear. Unless you prefer to keep it slow... but... you'll never make progress like that." She pouts... setting her hands on her hips.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Alex feels a little bit of a tingle as she rubs her hip. "Good. Now... focus on how it feels. On how soft and full and round. Those are the feelings that help a woman feel wanted." She smiles... lifting a hand up to cup her ample bosom. "And don't forget... you have more than just the curve on your hip."

===============

Carson stops walking and frowns. He hadn't gotten where he is by playing it slow. He'd taken risks, albeit calculated ones. "Okay. Go ahead and turn it up."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Alex glances around shyly... the garden they were in was rather open... wasn't it? He feels weird... fondling himself where others could see... "I... u-um..."

=========================================

Silver smiles. "Wonderful! Now... keep your legs together... hands by your hips... and stand still... This might be a little... disorienting." She says, taking out a slim remote... and working the myriad buttons. Carson begins to hear a humming buzz... along with a vibration... seemingly originating from the chest harness... the little almost handle like protrusions at his hips... and from the headpiece of the suit he is wearing.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:27 pm

"Oh, don't be shy, dear. Everyone else has their tasks to perform. I assure you, you have nothing to fear." She smirks. "After all... it's just us girls."
As much as the comment bites at Alex, it... makes an odd kind of sense. Feeling her new shape is embarrassing, but... Impulse seems to think nothing of it. And all the workers going around and doing their jobs... they're all women. She doesn't have anything they wouldn't be unfamiliar with.

=============

Carson shivers at the sudden vibrations. This must be it powering up... and if it is, he needs to make sure it won't break him. He closes his eyes, trying his best to keep the posture Silver nudged him into. "Hrm, that feels... kinda weird."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Alex sighs... great... Hesitantly, he moves his hand back... rubbing his hip. As the other slowly reaches up... gently cupping his... breast...

=========================

"Just relax, sweetie... remember your posture... remember how to walk... and everything will be fine." She says, soothingly. As the vibrations seem to tone down... almost like a gentle massage... seeping deep into his muscles in his chest, hips, and in his scalp. It felt kind of... nice, actually...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Hmm, that feels kind of nice as well. Alex can feel the softness of her curves in her slender hands... the slight tingle to her sensitive skin. And then, she starts to feel something else. Something warm within her centers on her chest and hips... something that tingles with sweetness. And with that warmth comes the feeling of those rounded shapes... pushing against her hands.

==============

Carson nods. He gulps as he takes a tentative step forward... keeping his legs together... shifting his hip out to one side as he tries to keep his back arched. "Like... this?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying