Curves of Steel

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Curves of Steel

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Alex mmmfs... going from feeling awkward to that strange... warm... sweetness. She continues gently caressing her curves... "M-mmm... w-what... whats... happening...?"

===================

Silver nods! "Ah! Wonderful~" As Carson takes a fluid step... hips swaying as his heels come down with a confident click... back arched and perfectly balanced. His bit of practice reinforced even further by the suit... as it helps him keep his posture... keeping those legs together... arms to his side... level with his hips...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Impulse steps back, setting both of her hands on her hips with a satisfactory smile. "You're discovering the true source of your power." Alex keeps rubbing her hands against her soft form... and that warmth continues to push out... to stretch against her fingers. She can feel her chest swelling... and it feels... so good. "Try it now. Lift the pot now!"

============

Carson looks down at himself. If he didn't look the fool before, he must look it now. But... the suit seems to want to move that way. And it lets him move freely as he keeps mincing forward, frowning with each click of the heels.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Alex feels so confused... and... other things... but as Impulse speaks sharply, he leans down... taking a hand from his hip and going to grab the tree and... try to lift it...

=====================

And yet... Silver is all smiles. "Oh Carson! Your doing so well! I was a bit worried when I learned, but... I knew the Master had chosen right!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Alex reaches down... and with one hand easily lifts the large, heavy pot. He... she... has his strength back! But... it had come back when he... she... was feeling so... soft and... warm.

===============

Carson stops his strutting and turns to Silver. "Well, I am pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. I'm just surprised it took this long." He smirks. A little stroke of the ego never hurt in this kind of... odd situation.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Alex stares at the pot... "I... b-but... how... that can't be..." She looks from the pot, to... his curves... one hand still cupped around his chest...

=====================

Silver giggles at that. "Well I think you have the basic basics down... if not totally mastered yet." She hrmms... "Would you like to take a bit of a break? I could show you where your staying." She puts her hands on her hips. "Besides... for ramping up the training, we'll have to go to the gym next."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Impulse keeps her hands along her wide hips. "It's because I was right... your power comes from how attractive you feel. And now that power is tied into your shape. The more shapely you want it to be... the more powerful you will become." Her eyes go wide and she grins. "I've got it! Your new codename will be... Belle Ringer. What do you think?"

================

Where he's staying? That would be nice... although, he thought he heard that he'd be staying with her. "Sure. I guess I wouldn't mind a break."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Alex sets the tree down... tugging her hands away from her curves... shaking his head. "Thats..." He grits his teeth... clenching a fist. "I think your crazy."

=============================

Silver nods. "Alright, but the suit is going to stay on. You'll need the practice." She nods to the spiral staircase in the big open apartment. "Go on ahead. I'll be behind you. Giving advice." She winks.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Impulse giggles. "Not the first time I've heard that." When Alex takes his hands away, the warmth inside of her recedes... along with the sensations in her chest. Her jumpsuit is starting to feel less stressed... and more roomy up top. Did she really... grow? How can that be? And... why had it felt... so tingly?

==================

Carson blinks. Oh, right. He will be staying with her. He sighs, his hopes dashed once again as he moves to the staircase... letting the suit nudge him into that odd strutting motion with his back arched. He holds on to the rail tightly and tests out the steps... hoping not to get tripped up in those strange heels.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Alex frowns down at herself... that was so... strange. He looks back to her. "What did you do to me... I... I can't have really... its... got to be some kind of trick..."

==========================================

Silver nudges him in the back. "Go ahead... I know you can do it. One leg at a time... keep your back straight... shoulders back... chest out..." She smiles... as that humming, tingle does seem to make him feel strangely... relaxed. As he moves... he finds it easier and easier to sway... strut... and keep his balance...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:13 pm

The woman shakes her head. "No trick. This is part of who you are now. I would say that it might take some getting used to... but judging from the look on your face while you... powered up, it looks like you'll have a lovely time." She giggles. "I'm sure you'll want the privacy of your quarters to truly... test the bounds of your power." She motions towards one end of the garden, where Dreamweaver is waiting. "I'm sure you'd like a moment to yourself to relax as well."

==============

Carson keeps moving up the stairs. He has to compensate a little for the upward movement, but the suit makes it so easy to move his hips... to keep his back arched and to plant his toes firmly in front of each other.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Alex humphs. "Fine... I could use some time by myself... and away from you crazy villains." She murmurs. Turning to walk away from Impulse.

======================

It did... no wonder she had him practice before. If he wasn't already moving like this... no doubt all this 'help' would be a great hindrance. Regardless, soon they arrive in an airy loft. Big slanted windows showing puffy, swirling clouds... and the occasional bird. The window boxes bursting with flowers of all kind. Around them were the trappings of a very fancy, very feminine apartment. Big fluffy bed, large vanity, walk in closet and wardrobe... even a door that leads to an upstairs bathroom. "This is my little loft." She coos. Mincing out from behind him over to a couch. She presses a button on her remote, and the couch unfolds itself into a large, cushy looking bed. Complete with pillows and silky sheets.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Impulse keeps giggling to herself and turns back to her garden. "Give it time... give it time."

Meanwhile, Dreamweaver stands with a hand set to her wide hip. "Mistress Impulse wants me to show you to your room. Will you join me... or do I have to wait for you to blink?"

======================

A pull out sofa. Well, at least it was better than nothing. But... "This... doesn't leave a whole lot of privacy, does it? Are you sure you're okay with this? I mean... this is your bedroom..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Alex frowns at Dreamweaver. "Go ahead and lead on..." He grumbles. Giving her a sour look. He'd quite like to punch that face.

==================================

Silver hrmmms? And giggles. "Oh don't be silly. I'm sure it will be fun being roomies!" She claps her hands giddily... and indeed seems a bit like an excited schoolgirl. "We'll have so much fun... hanging out, training, talking about Master..." She says... looking a little distant...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Dreamweaver sighs. "Aww, I was hoping you'd resist... You're no fun." She shrugs and turns, motioning Alex to follow. "You should feel honored, you know. Mistress Impulse only gives this kind of treatment to the girls she thinks are special. And on top of that, you're getting one of the best rooms." She smirks over her shoulder as she walks. "Right next to mine and Double Take's..."

================

Carson sighs. "I really do appreciate you trying to help me out with all this... but..." He looks down at the tight suit... and the posture it helps him take. "Maybe a little talk about 'Master' would do some good. This training is starting to bring up a few questions..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Alex facepalms. "Great... just what I need." She murmurs... following after. "And excuse me if I don't feel 'honored' to have a group of crazy villains kidnap and experiment on me." He gruffs...

=========================================================

Silver hrrrms? "Oooh? You wanna have a little chat? Sure." She smiles... settling down on her bed and patting the space beside her. "My door is always open, sweetie."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying