Curves of Steel

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Curves of Steel

Postby muffinstud » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Dreamweaver chuckles. "You just think we're crazy because you don't know just what we're trying to accomplish. You hero types are all the same... just because we're not affiliated with the Association must mean we're evil kitten-drowners or something." She keeps walking... her hips swaying with a wide swivel. It looks... good. Maybe if Alex moved like that... she could get some of her strength back...

===============

Carson shrugs... and minces over to Silver's bed to sit down next to her. "Well... the thing is... I don't really know all that much about the guy. Sure, he's got his plans and all, but... I thought he was more organized than making his new Lieutentant wear something so... feminine."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Alex frowns. "Even if your not crazy, which I doubt, your certainly evil. Its not much of a stretch to make that assumption." He crosses his arms... frowning at that strange thought... looking down at her hips. That was a silly idea. Or... was it? The way they had played with her powers... it... it might actually work. He bites her lip... and tries to add a little sway to her hips...

=========================

Silver frowns... "Mmmm..." Its the first time her sunny disposition has slipped. Her eyes narrow as she thinks... for a moment... his danger senses start screaming at him... Then she smiles sunnily. "Its alright, I understand. His lofty position can make the rank and file who don't know him misinterpret his plans... so I forgive you. Once you get to know him... I know you'll make a loving, loyal follower. Just like the rest of us..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Alex walks, adding a little more hip to her steps. Oooh, and as she does, she can feel the warmth start to rise within them. She can also feel them moving out further with each step... slowly getting wider. It feels... good. And she can feel that same strength within her... if only a token amount.

===============

Carson gulps... thanking his lucky stars for the bullet he just dodged. "Well... maybe you could tell me, then? If I understand, maybe I... won't have as much trouble with the training?" He smiles warily. He has to word it right, to keep her from thinking he's questioning her Master. But he still has to know why he's being put through all of this.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Alex mmmfs... they... they were getting... wider? She puts a hand to them distractedly... feeling the sensation... and... the feeling of strength...

===================

Silver nods. "Mmmhmm. I know things might seem strange now." She looks at his feminine outfit. "But its all for the best, believe me. When your done training you'll be a whole new you. Better, stronger, faster... You've seen the technological wonders around our little home? What your wearing is one of the most advanced pieces of equipment that the Master has ever created."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:19 pm

They... do feel a little more rounded... a little more full. Could it be that Impulse wasn't lying? That whenever she feels these... warm, soft feelings that she gets stronger? But... that's just crazy. It doesn't make sense... even if it does feel... pretty nice.

============

Carson looks down, picking at the outfit. "Really? But it's so... tight. There's no way it could have all of that in it... right?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:09 am

Alex frowns a little... she... she would have to experiment with this. She'd need her powers if she was to escape...

==============================

Silver giggles. "Like I said... very advanced. Much of my powers either come from my suit, or are augmented by it. I hardly remember anymore... its like a second skin." She says... running a hand along her thigh.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Her powers. Yes, she would need those if she wants any hope of getting out of this crazy beehive. Dreamweaver continues her sauntering for a little while longer, and then stops in front of an open door. "There you go. Get some rest. Your changes have taken more out of you than you realize."

================

Carson can feel that second skin part. "Yeah but... how do you take it off? I mean, you just have the one suit, right? You've got to clean it every now and then..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Alex humphs. "Alright..." She murmurs... going to head inside the open door...

=============================

Silver mmms. "While training, it will stay on twenty four seven. It has self cleaning systems, both for you and itself. Its part of the adjustment process."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:03 am

Alex walks into the room... which is fairly spacious, well lit and homey. There is the faint scent of flowers coming from a little bouquet on a table in the center, and soothing landscape pictures on the walls. The bed looks rather soft, with a very fluffy looking comforter in a deep shade of purple. The walls look to have a slight rosy tint to them. Thankfully, it seems to have its own attached bathroom, complete with a... vanity next to the walk-in closet. Dreamweaver smirks as Alex walks in. "Enjoy and rest up. I'll be back for you later." She shuts the door... a latch on the other side turning.

==============

Carson blanches at that. "I... I can't take it off?" He frowns, but then the part she mentioned about during training pops back up. "So... you're saying that once training is over, I can take it off... But until then, I'm... stuck in this thing."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:17 am

Alex frowns... looking around the room... then back at the door. Hearing the latch close. "Of course..." She murmurs. First things... she goes to tug the stupid suit off...

=============================

Silver nods. "Of course, dear. After all, I can take off mine. And don't worry. You can still swim, take showers, and enjoy hot tubs just fine. In that case, the suit acts like a nice swimsuit."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Alex tugs at the suit. That's odd. It doesn't seem to have a zipper or anything. The material has a decent amount of give to it, but it... really wants to stretch back to be snug against her skin. She might be able to tear it off, but... it would take a larger amount of force than she can currently muster.

=============

"So... that means it's in my best interest to finish this training quickly." Carson sighs, one hand tugging at the suit against his leg... or at least trying to. It's really snug. "What... else do I need to do?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Alex frowns... tugging and pulling. "Agh... what the... what the heck?" She grabs and pulls as hard as she can... only for the smooth fabric to slip from her fingers and snap back to her skin. "T-the heck?!"

======================================

Silver tilts her head. "Its in everyone's interests, silly. But... if you see that as extra incentive, thats good." She hrms... "Well for now you need to relax. Your body needs some time to adjust before we do any strenuous training. But tomorrow we can hit it very hard." She says, nodding.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:33 pm

The fabric is quite strong, and very stretchy. At least it seems Alex can get a decent grip on it... but that grip does her no good as she just can't seem to pull hard enough to even slip her arms through the sleeves. If only she was... stronger...

=================

"Right, right." Carson stands up, wobbling to his feet as he readjusts to the strange posture. "I guess I'll just... get some rest then." He walks over to the pull-out and flops down. She seems like she knows what she's talking about... and it makes sense for her to know. She is one of the Emperor's best raid leaders.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Alex sighs... "Damnit..." She grumbles... before going to look around the rest of the room. Might as well see what she has to work with... checking over the vanity and closet...

=================================

Carson hears a set of clicks... as his high heeled attachments drop off to rest on the floor. He falls into the bed... it was very soft and fluffy... he could tell even through the material of that thin suit. Despite being a fold out, he finds himself sinking into the mattress... feeling a wonderful sensation of softness.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Alex finds the vanity first, a little table with a mirror and a comfy looking chair. The table is strewn with all sorts of beauty supplies, in a wide variety of colors. She can see herself in the mirror... the slight curve of her figure apparent through the snug bodysuit.

Past the vanity is the walk-in closet. Inside appear to be more outfits similar to this one, only with different patterns and colors. They also look to have zippers and such... a way in and out. But what catches her eye is the assortment of heels below. They all look so sturdy yet... tall and feminine. These also come in a variety of colors and they look so intriguing.

=================

Carson sighs. At least he wouldn't have to bother with the shoes while he was sleeping. "Hmm, this is really soft for a pull out." He shifts himself to get comfortable, which doesn't take much effort. "I guess... this is good night?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying