Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Estelle awkwardly looks around in the wake of one of the other girls bapping their host/owner(/target) on the head, and then quietly clears her throat on noticing the clock. "I'm gonna go get supper started," she says quietly and briskly walks off to the kitchen to do just that, checking curiously on her teeth. Huh, so some of them are sharp.

She briefly wonders whether there are actually any groceries here to make supper with, but dismisses it since, well, just about everything else has been conveniently present so far. She starts poking around the refrigerator and pantry for ideas on what to make, humming quietly to herself somewhat on autopilot.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:42 pm

====-
All

Lance winces as he get bopped on the head. "Ow! Hey, not so hard!" Of all the things to hit him, it's the harmless smack to the head. At least he seems capable of feeling physical pain, so it should technically be possible to hurt and or kill him. "Why is moving bad? I mean, I couldn't have stayed where I was!" He looks to Lily... rather, he looks down to the curves Lily is so graciously offering to him. "Uh... buh..."

=====
Knight Errant

Lily can tell just where Lance's eyes hover. While he may be looking at her, it should pose enough distraction to keep him from noticing the knife. And... it does feel better than when she was being ignored.

=====
Zoey

It's difficult to decide which is more infuriating: the fact that inconsequential hits like that get through just fine, or that Lance is ignoring Diana to ogle the other girl nearby.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle finds a nice variety of things in the fridge and cupboard, leaving her options wide open. However, the quantity is somewhat lacking. She'll need to do some major grocery shopping soon to keep four people properly fed.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Lily secrets the knife... straightening up and turning back to Lance... smiling as he looks her over. "Oh... are you alright...?" She says... mentally taking note of the successful hit...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 am

After some thought, Estelle begins pulling out the ingredients for a salisbury steak..and then pauses.

Poking her head half-into the hallway from the kitchen she yells, "Hey, uh, is anyone allergic to peanuts or meat or anything?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Diana blushes brightly and stops her foot. "Hey! I'm talking to you, Lonce!" she says intentionally saying his name wrong. The BALLS on this kid! "You were supposed to get hit by that attack! There was no way!" she says poking his chest all in his face.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:59 pm

=====
All

Lance gives Estelle a quick, beleaguered smile. "Nothing I'm aware of, thanks. I can't speak for them though."

He steps back, wincing at the severe chest poking he is receiving. He grumbles at Diana. "Hey, not so hard, all right? I don't know what attack you're talking about. If it was something I did without realizing, I'm sorry, okay?" He holds his hands up in mock surrender and shakes his head. He looks to Lily and nods towards Diana. "Do you know what she's talking about?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:13 pm

"Did you not notice the freaking bullet that went by?! There was no way for you to be alive right now!" replies Diana pointing in the general direction the bullet went. How can he be such an idiot?!.... and a perv?!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Lily sweatdrops. "Oh, um... I know whats wrong, Lance... just a moment." She smiles sweetly, walks over to Diana and... grabs her arm in a vice-like grip. "A moment, please." She goes to drag the girl into the nearest room, out of earshot of their oblivious host.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:29 pm

After what seems like a polite enough time to wait for objections, Estelle shrugs and heads back to the kitchen to start cooking. If anyone complains they can have a sandwich for supper. Or..salad, if they can't do gluten. And then they'll have reason actually respond next time.

Preparing the food runs on automatic, more than enough for Lucas to think some. Both of the others tried to kill Lance and failed. Their methods were direct: Weaponry. Poison would stand a better chance as long as it actually got inside him. And it should be something only he eats or drinks--collateral damage is unacceptable. She hasn't actually had time to look for poison or check the weapons case in her room yet anyway, so it would be a good idea to just make normal food and have everyone pick up their own for now.

The people who hired her shouldn't have a problem with this. There was no deadline, and a day would be a ridiculously short time to kill someone purportedly unkillable.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Diana is paying all attention to Lance before its broken and she wobbles as Lily pulls her away. "W-Woah, what? Eh? What is it? Im not done with him yet!".
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Lily glances to Estelle. "I'm not allergic to anything, thanks miss." She then smiles at Lance again before dragging Diana into the next room, closing the door and turning on her.

Her eyes narrow as her tone turns gruff, she leans in and whispers harshly. "Are you crazy or just stupid? He's oblivious... but not THAT oblivious. I see your also tryin to whack mister nice guy out there... but blowin' our cover isnt gonna help us do our job. Do you get me?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:26 pm

=====
All

Lance blinks as the two girls hurriedly go into the other room. "Oh...kay?" He shrugs and pops around the corner of the kitchen counter. "So, um, Estelle, right? Do you want any help with dinner?"

=====
Whatevr

Another good point would be that if his first meal from her was completely safe, he wouldn't have any reason to suspect something in the future. As for the actual poison, there are a variety of cleaners and chemicals under the kitchen sink. There may be even more in a shed, or what this place has instead of a garage.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:02 am

Estelle turns her head around toward the counter. "Well, you don't have to help, I mean I'm being paid to do this among other things. But if you want to help I wouldn't mind it."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Diana blinks a bit confused as Lily talks to her making lots of sense. Her hand quickly goes to her head and sighs. "I... I don't know what came over me..." she just says realizing what she did.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Lily nods. "Right... well. Try an think things through next time. Come up with a plan. An for gods sake, dont go ballistic when it fails, yeah?" She pauses a bit. "I'm goin to make another pass at him tonight, when he's asleep. I'd appreciate you not making a mess of things until then. Got it?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying