Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Assasination Harem!

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm

=====
All

Lance blinks and blushes at the awkward moment until his eyes go wide. He steps back as quickly as he can... just as a bullet whizzes harmlessly past and one of the balloons pops. "I'm so sorry! It was an accident!" He looks around and notices Estelle now on the ground. "Um... I know the balloon pop was pretty loud, but... it was just a balloon..." He looks thoroughly confused at all the happenings and goings on in such a short space of time. He also doesn't seem to notice the bullet hole in the wall to his room.

=====
Zoey

Diana feels an odd tingle in the back of her head. The confusion of her target evading her shot at such a short range is baffling... almost as baffling as why she hadn't noticed before. Lance... looks pretty nice. Objectively speaking, of course, but his appearance is neat, his face kind if embarrassed and confused. He also looks nicely toned and fit, in theory. She also has a hard time keeping the thought processes of triangulating her shot and maintaining cover a little more difficult. He did move very quickly after all, and that was very... interesting.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Lily stumbles back a step... a hand to her chest as she looks around with a confused expression. That... that had been a gunshot. But... what had just happened to her? It was hard to sort out which worried her most...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Diana blinks and stares for a bit as the whole situation of her failed assassination. "W-Wua?" she says surprised, before she gets a good look at Lance. Her head fills with these strange thoughts, that she tries to shake off. "Ugh... "she grunts, trying to force herself out of this mental muk she is in right now. She still has more bullets, she can do this. Diana then proceeds to try to empty the cartage unto Lance.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Okay, Lance--or at least apparent-Lance at any rate--clearly isn't aware of the recent attempts on his life, so Estelle probably shouldn't be either. She begins moving back toward a standing position. "Er--sorry, these ears just react a lot more strongly to loud noises--" she starts, and then ducks again as more bullets start flying. Getting killed really won't help anyone, and if he believes that he'll believe whatever she says about this time, too..probably.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:47 pm

=====
Whatevr

The bullets... never come. It's kind of odd, but at least the area is a little more safe at the moment. Lance reaches down and offers Estelle his hand. "Are you sure you're okay? Maybe I should help out while you take a break?"

=====
Knight Errant

The gunshot went off, but no one seems to be hurt. Could it be that being around Lance protected her from the gunfire as well? If so... how should she feel about that?

=====
Zoey

The gun clicks. It clicks again. Misfire. If she takes the time to inspect the gun, she'll find that two bullets are crammed into the chamber in an almost impossible way, to the point that some of the exterior metal has bent. Her short range option is gone... and what remains are more of those thoughts in her mind. Part of her really, really wants to know more about this strange, alluring young man before her... the other part still wants him dead. Both parts seem to edge out even more of her ability to analyze her situation.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Lily gulps... this wasnt going to be as easy as she thought... Stepping over to get his attention. "Thats... alright. It was just an accident... Um... so whats your name...?" She would have to play it cool... look for another time to strike. Now is the time to play her 'secret identity.'
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

"Err, I'm okay, I just thought.." Estelle starts, but trails off as Lily starts talking, standing up properly again and waiting patiently through whatever conversation follows.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Diana grunts and looks down at her firearm and frowns. "S-Seriously?!" she exclaims as she inspects what happened before throwing the gun to the ground. Her angry gaze turns to her target before the anger slowly starts to fade and she finds herself double taking. "W-Wuah?" she says as she starts to find Lance more alluring. She unconsciously brushes her hair as she gawks at him.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:26 pm

=====
All

The young man scratches his head, and smiles. "My name is Lance. I guess I'll be your landlord... is there anything I can do for you?" He looks around, passes the smile to Estelle and then he blinks as he finally notices the girl poking her head around the corner. "Um... hello? Are you another resident? No reason to be shy, I'm pretty sure none of us bite." He chuckles and then blinks, then looks to Estelle. "Um, do we?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:38 pm

"Ah, hey Lance. My name is... Lily. Lily Immelman. I guess we'll be seeing alot of each other from now on..." She pauses. "As for what you could do... mmm... Do you live here as well as us?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Estelle quickly shakes her head about the biting, and thinks about adding a comment that her teeth aren't any sharper than his. But, well, are they? She hasn't exactly checked.

"Seems so," she chimes in in response to Lily's question. To Lance: "In the master's suite I assume?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Diana blinks once more and shifts still taking everything in. She bites her lip and stomps over to Lance. Hands clenched into a fist. "Whats the big idea?!" she exclaims huffing and puffing. Diana's cheeks a bit red.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:22 pm

=====
All

Lance smiles at the two friendly girls next to him. "Uh, yeah. I live right here in the master suite." He points a thumb over to the double door at the end of the living room. "So if you ever need anything I'll be right here. Of course, I didn't think that all my tenants would be... ladies. So, um... I'll make sure to give you girls your space when you need it." He blinks and turns to Diana as she approaches in all her bottled rage. "I'm sorry... I don't know?"

=====
Whatevr

If Estelle runs her tongue along her teeth, they feel pretty much the same... save for a little extra point to her canines. Well, that kind of figures. In either case, the clock on the living room wall indicates it will be time for supper soon... and Estelle is supposed to be the one heading those kinds of efforts.

=====
Zoey

As Diana gets closer, the emotions and thoughts roiling through her only get that much more intense. Lance just seems so interesting... and infuriatingly alive at the same time.

=====
Knight Errant

Now that she's had a little time to recover from the sudden onslaught of strange feelings and thoughts, Lily notices two things. Firstly, the top of her dress feels snug to the point of being a little uncomfortable. Has she... grown a little? Secondly, she has an insistent feeling that he should be giving her more attention than this. But... what could she do about that?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Diana huffs and stands in front of him, arms to her waist. "W-Why?! Why did you move?!" she exclaims going to thwack him over the head.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Lily tugs at her top a little... frowning at that... she... had to go change soon... but... why? What had happened...? And why does she want attention... It was good he was so close... it would make further attempts much... easier.

As he looks over to Diana... taking his attention from her... she frowns a little... and turns, walking over to the chair her knife had vanished under... bending down... giving the boy quite the view, should he glance that way during the attempted thwack.

She goes to grab the knife and slip it up the sleeve of her glove once more... no use leaving evidence around.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying