Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Assasination Harem!

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Lily smiles slightly. Perfect... She grasps a slim stiletto... tucking it up her sleeve... and stows the case away. Turning, she makes her way out to the main room... looking for her target.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Estelle gives a brief, polite giggle and accepts the balloon. "Thank you! That's right, I'm the maid here..just starting today, though, so I might make a few mistakes." She doesn't actually seem to notice him staring or not-staring: Estelle has enough memories of worse responses to her appearance to not mind it; Lucas has no reason to particularly care beyond staying properly in-character.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Diana takes the big 'instrument case' and hauls it to the corner. She glances across said corner and frowns. She looks around and bites her lip. "Damn..." she mutters. Right now from everyones position she can't get a clear shot from where she is now. She could see the guy, but didn't have a clear look at him either, but it's pretty easy to identity the male with short black hair from behind. She carefully waits for 'Lance' to move out before she dashes out of her corner to find another better position, holding the case tight and close. Lance... what a stupid name. Whatever. He won't be alive by the end of the day.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:02 pm

=====
All

Lance gives Estelle a smile. "I'm sure you'll do fine. I've never really had a maid before, so I guess this is kind of new for both of us." He looks over her shoulder and meets Lily's eye. "Hi! I'm Lance. I guess I'm the landlord. I... have a balloon for you." His cheeks get a little pink when he looks at her.. his eyes lingering a little on her dress. "Have a balloon..." He offers Lily a balloon... another metallic one with "Get Better Soon!" plastered on it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Estelle is providing a decent enough distraction. Lily glances around the room... nods silently... and goes to walk past the little maid girl and the oblivious guy... feigning an air of disinterest as she makes to head for the other side of the room.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Diana is very focused on her current target, but does notices as twin tails passed by her. "W-Wua?" she muttered. She turned to look at Lance. Estelle does seem to have his attention very firmly... maybe she doesn't need to hurry that much. She sets down the case and opens it. "Ok, lets see what we got" she says brushing away some of her hair that gets in the way as she looks directly down.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Estelle moves slightly to the side to give the landlord room to offer Lily a balloon, turning so she can see both of them, but holding off on saying anything else for now. She does, however, idly tug her own balloon's string down a bit with her hands until the balloon proper is near her own eye-level.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:10 am

=====
All

Lance watches as Lily passes by, with little regard to the balloon. "Oh. So I guess you're not the balloon type." He grimaces and sets the balloon back with the bunch before turning back to Estelle. "So... How do you like it so far? Do you need any help getting settled?" He awkwardly shuffles the balloons as he stands there being ignored by half the people in the room.

=====
Diana

Diana finds just what one would expect in a heavy gun case. The disassembled sniper rifle looks to be of the highest quality, with a few accessories to assist with setting up for the perfect shot. Off to one corner is also a loaded high caliber pistol, more suited for close quarters shooting.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:15 am

Lily strolls past... waiting a heartbeat as he turns back to Estelle... then with a flick of her wrist... the blade is in her hand. She turns... moving to slide over to his back... and slip the blade between his ribs.

Planning to say a choice quote once the job is done.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:21 am

A large smile creeps into Diana's face as she looks around. "Nice" she says as she checks the pistol first. This should be fine for now, she's not as familiarized with the surrounds yet to pull out the big gun. She lock and loads the gun and glances around the corner. Her eyes widen as twin tails over there beat her to the punch and makes her move. Diana quickly moves to behind a column and then scrambles behind a couch to get as close as she can without being in the open. "The hell, I didn't know there was another person after this guys life" she thinks as she glances from the couch, all crouched with her gun ready, scoping out the situation.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:24 pm

"Well, I hadn't been here five minutes yet, but everything I need to use looks good. I should really offer to help you get settled rather than the other way around, though--job and all." Estelle isn't at the right vantage point to see exactly what Lily is doing, just that it looks a little odd.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:08 am

=====
All

Lance shrugs. "Oh, I'm already moved in. I---" He groans as he looses his grip on the balloons, and awkwardly tries to fetch them. Doing so, he trips on a patch of carpet and flails backwards. During the awkward flailing, he smacks Lily on the wrist, thereby knocking the shiv out of her hand. He manages to catch himself before stepping back too much, even if none of the balloons are in hand. However, one thing is still in hand... Lily's chest. Lance blushes as his hand simply rests there, cupped against her, dumbfounded as he looks down at his offending appendage.

=====
Lily

Lily feels... strange. Of course there is the foreign hand upon her bosom, but that's the least of her worries. Right now, she feels a pleasant little tingle flow through her. It shivers up and down her spine and certain parts of her... swell. She feels her hips stretch a bit under her dress, her rear following suit. She feels her thighs getting a little more plump. She also feels her chest pushing out against Lance's palm and fingers. It feels... quite nice. Perhaps even more alarming than all of these sensations is the notion that Lance looks... rather cute when he's blushing. Wouldn't it be fun to see him blush like that more often?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:14 am

Things happen quick... First, her knife goes spinning... vanishing under a chair as it goes tumbling. Then Lance's twisting flailing ends as he catches his balance... on her bust.

She prided herself on reaction time... but some things you just cant prepare for. She stares dumbly back at him... eyes widening as she feels the strange tingle... and the swelling that follows. Cheeks flushing as the strange thought creeps through her head.

Eventually... she finds words of her own. "Um... h-hi?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Diana, eyes locked on the situation. Her eyes widen as Lance stops moving once he's... erm... cop'd a feel. This is her chance. She pokes up from her crouched position above the couch and extends her arms, using the couches backrest as support. No way, he can dodge a super sonic bullet at this range. She expertly aims like she always had and shoots at the gawking Lance.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Estelle's eyes widen a bit as she sees that Lily was apparently trying to kill Lance. This definitely accounts for the odd behavior earlier (and suggests something similar about the other girl), but should she acknowledge it or is the event out of her character's knowledge? A loud bang interrupts her in the process of trying to make sense of that--a real gunshot, and she's low to the ground before she's even consciously aware of the noise. It's more of a general reflex for any reasonable person, and it's not the kind that Lucas was prepared at all to suppress. It's reasonable enough.

((I held off posting for a bit in case something prevented the gun from making the gunshot noise. Will retcon if it doesn't fit.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying