Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Assasination Harem!

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:12 pm

The girl with the tail nods and starts toward the front door as well, letting Estelle's instincts guide her movements into a slightly bouncy gait. Lucas notes two different layers of strangeness to this walk: First of all, a girl's center of balance being in a different (hard to not immediately say 'wrong') place, and second, the tail acting as some sort of counterweight; if it weren't on near-automatic it would be hard to keep track of it all. Not to mention that moving like this is making her dress flutter around a bit; it would even pose a risk of flipping up a less stable skirt. "I can help you unpack after I put these down, if you want," she offers casually.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Lily looks over Estelle again... unlike Diana and herself, she seems much more calm in this situation... She watches the pair head on in ahead of her... and takes a deep breath... grabbing the handle of her suitcase.

Her first few steps are also trying... She wobbles... nearly falling if it wasn't for the handle she was holding onto. The sudden memory of strutting down an aisle... wearing various fancy dresses... flashes through her head. As she finds her hips swaying... legs untangling themselves to step out one foot in front of another... Its a jarring transition... but at least she isnt face faulting.

Muttering darkly... she follows the two into the building.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:16 pm

=====
Foyer/Rec Room

Immediately inside the doorway of the house is a small coat closet. Opposite is a bench with a padded seat, the body honeycombed with spacious cubby holes for shoes. Further inside is a wide open room with two comfy looking couches and a love seat. In one corner is an entertainment center with an older but still adequate TV, and in the other is a gas fireplace. To the west is the locked sliding doorway to the landlord's suite, to the east is a long counter separating the kitchen from the main room. Due north is a pair of sliding, frosted glass doors, one of them open to the soothing sights and sounds of the garden.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Lily walks inside... and just then notices... click... click... She looks down, noticing a pair of blue strappy heels wrapped around her feet. Making a bit of a face, she slips them off... placing them in one of the cubby holes. Thats better...

"Alright, I suppose I'll go find my room..." She says, walking past the other two to head deeper in. Heading off to the east.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Diana walks as less awkward as she could. Despite half or her knowing or at least being used to this, the other felt so incredibly weird. Diana constantly kept her skirt on check. Unlike twin tails who had a very elegant strut to her, she looked more clumsy. Off to a great start here. Once inside she looked around in awe at just how fancy, neat and well... expensive everything looked.

She looked to twin tails and nodded. "Umm... sure, go ahead" she said taking a few more steps inside looking around more so for any other signs of life. "Are we alone?" she muttered.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:08 pm

The small maid pauses once inside for a brief look around. Noticing another girl taking off her shoes, she looks down..and discovers she wasn't wearing any. Why wasn't Estelle wearing any shoes? Someone might remember this. She never wears shoes, unless she has to, say the memories. Okay, that's fine, she can stand to act as unusual as she looks in a few ways.

Her ears flick around slightly when Diana speaks again. "Hm.." She isn't entirely sure if the question was directed at her, but not hearing any signs of other life in the house she says, "seems like it." She then starts toward the bedrooms, trying to figure out if she 'remembers' which one she's supposed to be living in.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:13 am

=====
Kitchen and Laundry

The kitchen is spacious as well, the side adjacent to the rec room acting as a dining area. There are barstools at the counter, and a round table that can be pulled out to seat a good number. The appliances are fairly new and clean. The cupboards are in good shape and have a dark cherry stain. They also line every available space, providing an immense amount of room for storage. Just past the kitchen is an area with two large industrial washers and two matching dryers. It has a counter built into the wall next to the machines for folding.

Past all that is the turn to the rooms. The hallway stays to the inside of the building, with a sliding glass door halfway down and across from the bathroom. Each of the rooms are very similar... for the most part.

===== OOC =====
Okay, this should be the last round of posts before shenannigans begin. You are welcome to describe your room if you'd like, or I can provide it for you.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Diana walks around a bit as the others head to the bedrooms. Her eyes quickly checking every area noticing the wide empty spaces making the building look extremely spacious, but also very easy to move around. She could easily get a clean shot from probably anywhere. She takes a few more steps looking at the center padio. This was probably the best spot for an assassination. "This will be fast" she mutters to herself taking another glance around. "I'll just have to get a good gun first..." she says adjusting the bag over her shoulder again. "Ugh, probably should get settled in first... this things heavy..." she mutters before heading over the bed room area.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:45 pm

On the way to the bedroom, Estelle pays the most attention to the appliances she's likely to need to use daily: Washer, dryer, oven, so on. Lucas was never the best cook, but of course Estelle had a proper education on this, so everything just seems to make perfect sense now. There are probably some common household chemicals that could work as poison, or if not it shouldn't be too hard to figure something out..but she is not comfortable with collateral damage, so even after the target shows up she's going to have to wait for an opportunity to give him, and only him, something.

Her bedroom turns out to be one of the closest to the front hallway--makes sense, as she's the one who'll need to frequent the kitchen and laundry the most. It does mean farthest away from the bathroom, but seems like a fair enough trade. She opens the door and immediately looks for a bed to put the suitcases on and start unpacking.

((I thought about coming up with a description for the room but I'm not sure what to go for, sorry.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Lily heads inside her room. It was a little spartan... but thats how new rooms were. And better than some places she's crashed in. A long, low bed takes up a good part of one wall, along with a bedside table, lamp, and comfy chair. Opposite is a wardrobe, a vanity and a closet. All empty. On the walls were a few generic paintings, and in a corner a fern attempts to lighten the mood. She switches on the overhead light, and the fan next to it... placing her bag onto her bed with a little oomph... unzipping it and going to unpack its contents.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 am

=====
Zoey:

Diana walks into a mostly spartan room with all the necessities. It has a decently sized bed resting along one wall with a nightstand and lamp on one side. A comfy looking chair also rests next to a small desk area on the other wall. It has ample closet space with a dresser hidden inside, along with a vanity. Little generic pictures add a small bit of coziness.

What she may notice most prominently in this fairly normal room is a suitcase under the bed... a large one with the markings of a high quality gunsmithy.

=====
Whatevr

In the laundry area is a wide variety of cleaners and other helpful chemicals... all of them potent and ripe for abuse.

Her room is much like Diana's and Lily's. Beyond the spartan yet spacious dorm feel, the little hanging plants do make it seem a little more homey.

Her bags are interesing. One is a hard case around a folding garment bag, containing changes and slight variations of her current maid garb. The other case contains toiletries, cosmetics, and some more casual clothes as well. She does appear to have a pair of black heels and a more formal black dress for special occasions, but the rest is more casual, comfortable clothing like low cut shorts and loose pants with fun, breezy yet modest tops.

Under her bed is a case marked with some weapons manufacturer... no doubt a present left to help her complete her mission.

=====
Knight Errant

Lily opens her bag... to find it full of strange yet familiar things. A good portion is taken up by multiple pairs of shoes... all with taller heels than the one before. She of course also has toiletries and other necessities, but the amount of make-up is comically large. Her clothing is all slinky and small, with plenty of lingerie. There are also magazines... filled to the brim with gossip and fashion.

At least she does find a present under the bed... a case bearing the mark of a high quality knife company that specializes in weapons grade tools.

=====
All:

The three residents are close enough to hear a rustling near the front door. "Hello?" A male voice calls out. "Anyone here yet? I got some balloons at the store." The voice is very similar to the one from the file footage. This is him! Their mark has entered the building.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:02 pm

Lily's frown grows deeper as she goes through the bag. She gets flashes of memory with each item... remembering buying them at this store or that... and being happy about them. But the emotion is cut off... like it happened to someone else. As such the items are tossed casually on the bed... Lily emptying her bag as she looks for something useful...

Finding nothing... she searches the rest of the room. There had to be... something. And finally she comes across the case under the bed. A slim box stamped with the Rosenkov Materials logo. Hearing the door open... she bites her lip... but hurriedly opens the case. She wanted to see what she had to work with... It sounds like her target was here...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Estelle thumbs through the attire, planning out how to put it away..and eyes the weapon case with a fair bit of uncertainty. She's just about to open it and see what it is when a voice shows up at the door.

Out-of-character: It isn't time to attack yet; even if there's a lethal knife or something in the case she doesn't know how to use that and it's not the planned m.o.; if it's poison it'll have to wait until a mealtime or at least some time the target (yes, that's a good way to describe things here, makes it feel less terrible to kill him--it) is drinking a water glass or whatever. In-character: Estelle would be inclined to greet any newcomer to the house and introduce her job so they'll know what she's doing folding their unmentionables later.

This entire two-leveled chain of thought doesn't take very long, so the small caninesque girl is probably the first to show up in the foyer. When she sees who's there, she walks a bit closer and curtsies cheerfully. "Hello!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Diana looks around and nods. "Well... this is nice at least" she says to herself as she puts her bags on the bed. Something not that girly, she likes. Either way, she doesn't plan on staying in this room or this building for much longer. She looks around some more and finds the large case. She drags it out and a grin crosses her face. Oh yes, this is what she needs. At that moment she hears someone... a male enter. This is a very good chance since she has the element of surprise to her. She just takes the case and tries to drag it out the door with everything. There's no time, she needs a good vantage point. She'll set up the gun or whatever's inside this case when she gets an area.

Taking the case with both arms, hopefully it isn't too heavy to this new weaker form as she tries to take it out with her.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:15 pm

=====
Whatevr

Estelle recognizes this young man as the one from the videos. He's taller than she initially supposed... but that may be due to her newer, shorter stature. In either case, she comes up to just above his shoulder, approximately. Well, not counting her ears, at least.

The young man turns to Estelle and smiles back. "Hi. I'm Lance. I, uh..." He looks her up and down, eyes lingering on her ears for a brief moment. "Um... are you the... maid?" His eyes dart around in an obvious attempt not to stare at her. "Here... have a balloon!" He awkwardly grabs one of the bunch and offers it to her. It's one of the disc shaped metallic kind, with "Congratulations!" printed on it. It's fairly obvious from the other bits of decoration on the balloon that it was meant for a birthday.

=====
Knight Errant

Lily doesn't find anything else particularly useful in her bag. It's completely ordinary, and containing only those things that a young woman would need to go about her day to day life while looking fabulous.

Inside the case is a myriad assortment of knives, daggers, and even a machete. All of them look like high quality weapons. Perhaps in this situation, one of the smaller, more easily concealed shivs would be in order.

=====
Zoey

The case does prove to be heavy, but not so much that Diana has to brace it with both hands. it has a leather handle, and given her current outfit, could potentially be passed off as some sort of instrument case. As she heads out the door, she can hear the male continue to talk, making conversation with Estelle. He sounds distracted... just what she would need for her setup.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying