Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Zoey » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Diana blinks confused, looking at his hand strangely. Her cheeks so red from the hot intimacy now turn even more red, but this time from embarrassment. Actually, her whole face gets red. Diana grabs the hand and forcefully tugs at it to quickly jump to her feet. She squeezes his hand as tight as she can. Never breaking eye contact with him as she glares. "YOU... YOU... YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLY STUPID!" she exclaims raising a fist, clenching her fist about to hit Lance.

How can I guy be so backwards?! Does he not realize what she wanted from him?! A KISS! It was almost hers! And... Erm... Wait, a kiss? But...

She slowly backs down, her hard glare slowly vanishing to reveal an expression of realization that she... a MAN, was yearning for a man's kiss?! She backs up, huffs. "L-Look! Just get ready and meet us at the stupid freaking spring okay?! JEEZ!" she says huffing and stomping her way out of the encounter and towards the room. Her tummy so confused with different feelings going around now.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Sonia blinked as she found herself alone on the couch, what was she supposed to do now? The others had pretty much ignored her chastisement, which slightly annoyed her, but it was whatever. With a sigh she decided get up and to head to the hot spring, she was in swimsuit after all.

She ignored Diana's shouting as she walked towards the hot spring, to see if Estelle needed help with calming Lily down.
Last edited by Abillioncats on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Lily humphs... and steps down into the hot water. Maybe what she needed was some peace and quiet by herself to sort things out...

That thought occurs just as Estelle quietly slides into the room. "Of course..." She mutters under her breath. But tries to keep the frown off of her face. After all, Estelle wasn't an IDIOT like Lance and Diana. Louder, she clears her throat. "Oh... hey there." She says after a pause, brushing some hair out of her eyes.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm

"Excuse me," Estelle says, her ears having picked up the 'of course' and her mind realizing she's probably intruding. But what needs to be said can't wait, whatever's happening to them seems to be getting worse with time. She sits down in front of the door, cross-legged indian style, and fixes Lily's eyes with hers. "Something is wrong with these disguises," she says quietly, seriously. "Have you noticed? It's getting harder to remember who we really are."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:38 pm

Lily blinks... then makes her way over to the corner of the water. Folding her arms on the edge as she leans in. She looks at the door... then back. Quietly speaking up. "I have... Did you have any visions...? I had one... and my room. Its being... changed. And I worry I am being changed as well. I think it has something to do with those stones we were given. They're still... doing things to us." She frowns. "All of this wouldn't be a problem if I could just stick a knife through the ribs of that... moron..." She murmurs. "This job is turning out way bloody harder than I'd thought."

As she thinks and focuses, her more refined manner of speaking starts to drop, as she returns to her 'normal' gruff crassness.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:28 am

Teresa blinks as everyone seems to go along their way. Yes... Maybe she could try to figure out more about these girls, learn who they are, and convince them that no one had to die. But even though that was the priority, she somehow knew she wasn't going to let all these other girls get to be with Lance by themselves. That... that... would obviously put Lance in danger! That was why it was so important.

Slipping away from the group, she sneaks back to her room in search of proper swim attire.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:51 pm

OOC
=====
Glad to see folks are still interested. I haven't been able to get in contact with Abillioncats yet, so Sonia is going to be very quiet for the next little bit.

Zoey
=====
Lance winces as she pulls herself up, but it's hard to tell if it's from her grip or her words. Good. At least he knows he did something wrong. The idiot probably doesn't even know what he did. She stomps through the hall, fuming as she misses the nearest entrance to the central garden area with the hot tub. And yet, she can still feel that tingle of anticipation on her lips. She had... wanted him to kiss her. The fact that Lance is a man doesn't seem to bother her... only that he's so dense that he couldn't follow through. How could he not see how perfect that moment was? And... and Lily was watching them! Kissing him would have been worth it if only to see the look on Lily's smug face.

But no... instead she's plodding through the halls of the house, steam gushing from her ears. Oh, he's dead. And if their plan in the hot tub doesn't kill him, she'll kill him!

Knight Errant
=====
Lily slips into her more gruff vocabulary, but it just sounds... off. Maybe its how it doesn't seem to have the same impact with her softer voice. Maybe something inside of her just finds it distasteful. Or maybe it's the soothing warm water of the hot tub, with just enough current for the water to swirl around and caress her curves. It's just the right temperature, a little steamy from the warmth. Still, as relaxing as the water may be, it's difficult to let go of her frustration with Lance. All of this is his fault. He should just let her kill him... or at least, pay her more attention.

Whatevr
=====
Estelle finds herself arranging her skirt to make sure she doesn't get any dirt on it while she sits. It's automatic, and indicative of the problem she's discovered, but... it does make sense to do so. She feels a small wave of relief as Lily goes over the strange things she's noticed... although all that talk of visions and such is disturbing. Have the other girls noticed, or are herself and this other girl the only ones aware of this extra strangeness? Still, knowing that she isn't alone in this, that she has someone she can confide in is... comforting. She might find her tail wagging a little as they talk.

Mendi-Chan
=====
Yes, she needed to keep him out of danger. Who knows what evil plots all of those pretty girls in swimsuits might have in store for him. Hrm, just thinking about it makes her all the more anxious about the situation. Teresa enters her room, these thoughts hard to dispel as she makes her way to her closet. Inside she finds a full array of tasteful and cute items. Hmm... it's nice and all, but when did she unpack? Strange, that. Oh, but further in the back is a small selection of swimsuits, mostly tasteful one-pieces. There is also a black tie-on bikini... one that should catch attention much like Lily's skimpy number. Yes... that one would do nicely to... get Lance to look at her... to notice her.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:02 am

Diana stomps about fuming with her arms up as she heads to the bath and slams the doors open to the room. "THAT IDIOT" she huffs loudly as she stomps stomps into the water. She keeps muttering to herself angrily as more and more of the water covers her body. Diana makes her way to the middle where it's at the deepest and covers most of her, leaving the water level at her nose where she fumes and bubbles. She doesn't seem to react to anyone around her, she just glares angrily to the outside, having completely forgot that she would need her equipment for this. Too angry right now. Lips are unpleased. UNPLEASED.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:16 pm

"It is...difficult," says Estelle, trying to get a handle on her emotions again. Her tail is wagging..? She didn't tell it to do that. "As long as those of us who still want to kill him view each other as competitors, I don't think anything will work. If my failure's proven anything, it's that not interfering alone is still not enough. We need a plan with as many backups as there are people here, and then some..." She pauses, her ears twitching, as Diana stomps in, and watches her with a slightly concerned expression. "...I don't think we'll accomplish anything as long as you two are at odds."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 pm

She frowns... this was all so frustrating... yet so pleasant. She needs to try and ignore both feelings and focus on... the job. She pauses... a flicker of huffy distaste passing over her face as Diana stomps in... before she goes back to her normal more calculating expression. Leaning closer to Estelle. "I'm not trying to compete with anyone. Diana just seems to be so huffy, obstinate, blockheaded and..." She grips the side of the pool... taking a deep breath to calm down.

"Your right. I'll... extend an olive branch, yeah? And... I'll tell ya. Me and blockhead have a plan. I'm gonna distract Lance... she's going to shoot him. If we wanna backup... something you can be in on... how about this. If he ducks down and Diana misses the shot... you an me pile onta him while he's facing down. It'll be a sight nastier than a bullet, but drowning would work. Has to..." She murmurs.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Diana continues to fume by herself not noticing the others at the edge of the water. Underwater, her hands are clenched into fists which he uses to punch underwater to release some stress. The thought of Lance just infuriates her... "Just you wait you idiot... this will be your last night in this world" she tries to say, but only bubbles as her mouth is still underwater.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Teresa furrows her brow, wracking her brain to try and determine when exactly she unpacked the clothes that had been packed for her. Was someone in here? She checks the room to see if she can see any trace of an intruder... before turning her attention to the bikini. Would... would she dare to wear such a thing? Well... She... She... She would need to get the attention of Lance just as much as anyone else! Biting her lip, she begins to change, preparing to head back out with the rest of the group.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Estelle nods, smiling very slightly and her tail still wagging of course. "Good...We can at least give it a try."
And she turns her attention to the girl mostly buried in the water. "Diana...did you bring your gun?" she says a little more loudly, hopefully enough to get her attention without being so much it can be heard outside of the room.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 am

Lily takes a deep breath... but turns around... heading halfway over to Diana. "Yeah... what Estelle said. We have to work together to kill this idiot and get our lives back. And I... need you to help me with that." She murmurs... the admission through gritted teeth. Just something about Diana's stupid face makes her so irritated...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:27 pm

Zoey
=====
Her gun? Of course Diana has her gun, she has one for every occasion. She just needs to reach for her holster at her side... oh, wait. Maybe her ankle? No, nothing there either. Her swimsuit is snug and revealing... which has the downside of not having any real places to hide anything. Unless she managed to sneak a derringer in her cleavage, she is unarmed. Even then, the holdout pistol would be waterlogged by now.

Of course, her forgetting to bring her weapon is all Lance's fault... for getting her all flustered and angry. Stupid Lance...

Whatevr
=====
Estelle's tail seems to have a mind of its own... and keeps wagging idly as she discusses working as a team. There's a bit of satisfaction to be had from helping make peace between the two hot-headed girls. And while part of her feels that holding his head down should do nicely, it just feels... improper. She is a well-trained maid... even if she must harm her employer, there should be more elegant ways about it.

Although, if Estelle plans on getting in the water and helping to keep Lance's head down, she should probably wear something more suited to the water than her nice dress.

Knight Errant
=====
Making peace with Diana is irksome, yes... but none of this would be a problem if the girl would just stop trying to take Lance's attention away. She's the distraction, she's the pretty one... She's the one that should be making him blush. Any good tactical team needs a pointman, someone to take the closest, most dangerous position. She's the best equipped to do that kind of work... the best equipped to be... close to him.

Mendi-chan
=====
Teresa might feel a bit nervous as she gets changed into the bikini. The other girls are all very pretty... she'll have to step up her game to make sure Lance keeps his eyes on her. Once done, she can see herself in the mirror... a lovely young woman with a bit of flush in her cheeks. She still might feel a bit insecure about her choice until she heads out into the hall towards the hot tub.

As she walks, she hears a familiar voice call to her. "Hey, Teresa! Hold on a moment." Lance waves her down, and jogs down the hall towards her. "Hey, I just wanted to thank you for helping out with the clean up back there. That was really nice of you." He... he noticed that? He liked that? Well... does he like... her outfit too?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying