Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:25 am

Lily nods. "We have a backup plan to try and drown him if the first plan doesn't work. If you come help, the more hands we have... the less chance he has of slipping away."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:32 am

Drown him? That...that might actually work. As incredible as Lance's super luck power was, it could only do so much right? How would it get him out of drowning if they pinned him down?

Sonia shivered a little. She really hoped it didn't come to that, drowning someone was...the opposite of heroic. Neither Ash nor Sonia were comfortable with that idea.

"R-Right...good back up plan." She'd agree to help for now, but she was still unsure if she was doing the right thing.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Knight Errant
=====
Well, at least Sonia seems able to see reason. She might not be as dedicated to the mission as herself, but at least she listens and doesn't get in the way, like some teenagers she could name. And... she looks decently cute, too. Not as pretty as herself, of course, but she seems to have enough curve to her to be of merit. If push comes to shove, she could use Sonia's looks to help with the distraction.

Of course, that would only be in case of dire circumstances. It would be much better if she were to get Lance looking at her and her alone.

Abillioncats
=====
Well, drowning someone might be distasteful... but she might recall that she had to do some pretty inglorious and embarrassing things when she was first starting out as a vigilante. And on the other side of the coin, she remembers how people could easily be two-faced. Smiling and congenial to her face, but mean and petty when they thought she wasn't looking. Just because Lance appears to be innocent doesn't mean he is.

Maybe, if their plan doesn't work, she could find out a few more things about him? If he is innocent, she could better protect him. If guilty, she could use the information against him. Either way, it would help... and... it might be nice to be close to him for a bit.

Whatevr
=====
Estelle gets herself changed, and walks back to the spring in a cute, revealing bikini. Estelle has always been pretty indifferent towards her figure. She knows she has decent enough curve to emphasize her girly aesthetic, and that's enough for her. Besides, she started her training as a maid before she really blossomed, so she was constantly covering herself up with poofy uniforms that didn't really do well to emphasize anyone's physique. And, well... she probably could try to look nice to catch someone's eye... but she's always so busy with other things. She has a job to do, one that is quite involved and lasts all day and through the evening.

Oh, and there's her mission to eliminate Lance, too.

Zoey
=====
And yet, when she looks at herself in the mirror, she can't help but compare herself to Lily... and find her own curves lacking. Sure, she's pretty developed for her age, and no doubt will become the woman's equal in a few years. But Lance isn't looking at her a few years from now, he'll be looking at her tonight. Tonight when Lily will be doing everything in her power to get him looking at her... and not at Diana.

It's enough to make her skin crawl, but she won't have to deal with all this for much longer, right? She can shoot that idiot and be done with this, and never have to see his dumb, stupid, kissable lips ever again.

Mendi-chan
=====
Mendi-chan wrote:Teresa pauses, her heart pounding in her chest. It... it shouldn't have been as important as it was... but... but she felt as if this was her chance to know how Lance felt. After all, with all the girls around there may not be another chance to talk to him alone any time soon. "Um, yeah, I guess you're right. Hehe, that would be a shame..." She says, running her hand through her hair as she tries to work up the courage. "O-oh, before you go." She bites her lip. What the heck was she doing? Could she really ask him this here? Now?

As nerve-wracking as it may be... when will she get a better opportunity? Sure, she just met the guy, and it seems kind of fast, but... but it's hard to deny what she's feeling. Her curiosity about him, her excited nervousness when she's close to him... She clearly remembers her first crush in school. He was tall, and had helped her with a few assignments. It also didn't hurt that he had smoky eyes that were hard for her to ignore. There had been a few evenings filled with romantic daydreams as she hugged her pillow, pretending it was him... all shattered when she found out he already had a girlfriend. But it had been a good learning experience, one she could use to gauge her affections going forward.

Thanks to all that, she knows when she has a crush on someone... and she knows she's crushing on Lance harder than usual. With all these pretty girls sharing a house with him, it's only a matter of time until he notices one of them. She needs to strike while the iron is hot... before she's too late for this boy as well.
Last edited by muffinstud on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Diana blushes and pats her gun. The thought of this ending tonight did help to soothe her. "Just... gotta focus" she says to herself before heading out. "Stick to the plan. Kill Lance. Reward and out of this body" she mumbles to herself as she hurries down the hall and back into the baths to take position.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Lily sighs. "Right... anyway... I have to wait for Lance. I don't know if Diana will get back with her weapon in time. If he comes in first, I have to make sure to... distract him. Especially when she comes in." She frowns. Why did Diana have to be part of this plan? She was such... a liability.

She huffs... and goes to take her position again... waiting and hoping for Lance... just to... to carry out the plan.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Sonia nods, mostly to herself than Lily. If the plan worked then she'd be back to her normal self and wouldn't have to worry about all this. If this plan failed then she should do some investigating about Lance. She needed to know if he was evil or not, so if she kept a close eye on him, his true colors would reveal themselves in time, right?

In the meantime, she'd just enjoy the hot water. It felt so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Estelle arrives at the spring as well, entering politely and quietly and going to step into the water near where the catgirl is. "Hi, Sonia.."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Sonia perked up as Estelle entered the water, out of everyone she'd met recently, she seemed to really connect with the wolf-girl. Maybe it was because they were the only ones with animal features, but she really felt like she could trust Estelle more than the others.

"Hey Estelle! You're looking pretty cute!" Sonia exclaimed, complimenting Estelle's swimwear.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Diana almost breaks down the doors in her hurry. "I'm here! Don't worry!" she yells as she looks around hoping Lance isn't around yet.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 pm

Teresa takes a deep breath, looking over into Lance's eyes. That was right. She couldn't let this opportunity slip through her fingers. No time to think. She just had to press through with it... "I... I was wondering... What you thought of me?..." Her cheeks burn red as she asks the question.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Zoey
=====
Diana bursts into the central garden, armed to the gills with weaponry... and quite obviously, thanks to the overt nature of her swimsuit. She can feel the determination, the drive to fulfill her mission welling up within her. Yes, tonight! She'll kill that idiot tonight!

And then she can... she can... wait, is that Estelle talking to Sonia? Are they both more developed than her? In what kind of world is that fair? They're not even close to that moron, and they have better curves to show off! It's so unfair! She can be just as cute as them, right?

Right?

Knight Errant
=====
Oh lovely, SHE is back. At least she has her weapons this time. Lily has her own arsenal set and ready for Lance... but it's hard not to notice Estelle as she enters the water. Sure, she had looked pretty enough when she was running around in her uniform, but... she had no idea those skirts and aprons were hiding all that. She... isn't trying to edge in on Lily's distraction angle, is she? Not that the help wouldn't be appreciated, Estelle is confident enough. But... somehow it feels like the girl is... edging in on something that should be entirely hers.

Abillioncats
=====
The dog girl does look cute, her outfit doing her all kinds of favors. Hmm... maybe her wardrobe is holding out on other secrets like this too? They're not too different in body shape. Estelle seems to have a bit more up top, but Sonia makes up for it behind. Maybe... if she has something cute that might catch the other girl's eye, they could share a bit? That's... something friends do, right?
Or is that just a strange thought brought on by just how... lovely the hot water feels?

Whatevr
=====
Estelle notices some of the other girls looking at her, specifically that their eyes linger on her. Does she have something in her teeth? Or... are they noticing the fur on her ears and tail? She doesn't shed that much... so it shouldn't be a problem with the hot tub, right? She gets some concerning memories of the young children and how they would pick on her because she was different... how they would tug at her ears. It had always hurt, her ears sensitive as they are. Her tail impulsively curls around one of her legs.

Mendi-chan
=====
Lance blushes in return. "Oh. Well, that's quite the question. Um..." He rubs the back of his neck. "We've only known each other for what, two days? I'm not sure how well I know you, but... you seem really dedicated, and smart, and... well..." He grins bashfully as he looks at the girl in the quite revealing swimsuit. Yes... those are all good things! He thinks first about her as a person, but... does he think she's pretty? Would he think to ask her out?

As it looks like he's about to answer the question burning within her, the doorbell rings. "Oh, that's the pizza!" And he very quickly dashes off to address the matter. Hmm... it's something, a promising start. But... this isn't over.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:13 pm

"Er, thanks.." Estelle mutters quietly, starting to feel eyes on her. The instinct to shrink back from a confrontation--even one that might not ever happen--isn't helped much by her training as a maid telling her to avoid becoming the center of attention. She bends slightly lower in the water, almost trying to be physically smaller than she already is so maybe they'll quit staring so much.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Lily sits up... looking at the door as it opens... then slides back down, frowning. Great... SHE'S back... though... at least she was ready this time. She crosses her arms... and grits her teeth. "Good work..." She forces the compliment out. "Go hide the weapons somewhere close at hand... hopefully far from the door. We'll draw him in... make him feel at ease... I can trust you to know when to take the shot? Or should we arrange some kind of symbol or key word I can weave into the conversation?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 am

Sonia feels her face flush as she looks at Estelle, gotta be from the heat, right? It’s not like she’s attracted to the other girl or anything...the water is just making her feel this way! Yeah, that’s gotta be it...

The catgirl did really like Estelle, as friends of course! They just had a lot in common and seemed to get along really well! Sonia wasn’t sure why she was feeling so odd, so she just sank into the water even further and closed her eyes...

...somehow she ended up leaning against Estelle, but friends do that all the time right? Perfectly normal.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Teresa looks hopefully at the response, a small smile growing on her face... before it fades into a light pout. She'd been thwarted by a pizza delivery man? Shaking her head, she turns to follow Lance. "Right... The pizza..." She tries to hide her disappointment. For now she could wait just a little longer, especially considering that they were about to rejoin all the others.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying