Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Diana is at first caught my surprise by the other two girls, but realizes this is all for the plan. Riiiiiight, the plan. Totally never forgot about that. "Yeah! As if... I just-" she says patting herself as the sinking realization she left her weapons in her room settle. "I er... I just have to set them up is all!" she replies hastily. "I know what I gotta do, come on! Relax!" she says obviously nervous. "I'll go do that now in fact!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Lily nods. "Good... you do that. And when Lance comes in, we'll distract him. Go get your gun... make sure its clean and won't jam... and for god's sake... don't miss him. I'm sure we all want this to be over, yeah...?" She asks... frowning with her hands on her hips.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:55 pm

"You are talking to a professional soldier, MA'AM" replies the high school girl, crossing her arms as she leans forward. "I'll hit him, YOU, just have to do your job. Got it?". Diana glares at Lily specifically despite talking to both Estelle and Lily.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Lily glares back. "Well just try and ACT like a professional and maybe we'll all be out of skirts by the end of the day..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:14 pm

The maid's ears lower a bit as she sees the two continue to semi-argue with each other. Oh well, some personalities just never completely get along--as long as they're working together it's good enough. She stands up again. "I need to change to my own suit," she says with a small, automatic curtsy. "Please try not to kill each other before killing him." And she heads off to her room, trying to think if she saw a swimsuit in her suitcase before. Probably there was something like that...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Diana glares harder to Lily. "We will!" she replies, glancing to Estelle. "I'm going to! Might as well walk together most of the way" she says grabbing Estelle by the side and walking off together. Once outside immediate ear shot she grumbles to herself. "She really gets on my nerves that one"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:12 am

The slight tint on her cheeks turns into a full on flush of red as Lance grows nearer. "Er... T-thanks Lance. It really was the least I could do. I thought you handled the situation really well too." Her voice waivers slightly, as her heart races. She... she just wanted to make sure that he was safe right? That was the plan. But then why did she want to know what he thought of her outfit as well? She couldn't just ask him, but maybe tastefully referencing the hot tub would give her some clue. "Oh, And, um, Aren't you going to get into your swim suit? I think everyone is on their way outside now."
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 pm

OOC: ((Hey sorry I didn't come back sooner, hadn't checked the site in a while haha))

"I don't know what to do." Sonia exclaimed to no one as she stood by herself. The cat girl was standing just outside the entrance to the hot spring. She'd been standing there alone for a while, pacing a bit and looking a little panicked. She'd been fairly calm and collected up until now but it was all starting to get to her. Not two days ago she'd been a MALE superhero, and now she was...a free loading catgirl? What was it she was supposedly here for again?

"Ugh, I'm way too spacey and forgetful..." She muttered, talking to herself again. She felt like she was losing the part of her that was Ash more and more, when she thought of her name Sonia came up first in her head, not Ash. Why hadn't this bothered her till now? She'd...she'd been really enjoying being Sonia, it wasn't as stressful as being a hero and fighting crime, and everyone was so nice to her...

...that's what scared her the most, the fact that she liked this. What would happen if they actually managed to kill Lance? Would they go back to who they used to be? The thought filled her with dread, much to her surprise.

"I don't understand...why would our employers change us like this? If they really wanted us to kill Lance, wouldn't they have done this without the mental changes?" The part of her that was still the heroic Ash was getting rather suspicious of her employers. Things didn't add up here. "Is Lance even an actual villain? I haven't even seen him do anything um...villainous." It was getting harder and harder for Sonia to justify killing Lance in her mind. She couldn't use reason to get rid of the guilt of trying to kill an obvious, innocent person.

The guilt ate at her. Was, was she a bad guy now? The thought almost made her tear up. This was all too stressful. She suddenly started walking into the hot springs, she needed to relax, get the stress out. She hated being stressed. Master Lance wouldn't want her to be stressed...

Wait, did I just think of Lance as my owner? She shook her head as she walked past the other girls already in the hot spring and began to submerge herself in the water. Too much thinking...
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Zoey
=====
Right, all Lily has to do is her job, and Diana can have the opportunity she needs. Then... why does that idea make her feel a little sick? Is it because Lily's job is to get all close and cuddly with Lance? Why does Lily get the job of distracting and cuddling and not her? Is it because... Lily's boobs are bigger? Well, it's not like she noticed their size difference or anything... and Diana is pretty full figured for her age. Given time, she'll catch up with that trollop... and then it'll be her that Lance is staring at.

Not that she wants Lance to admire her curves or anything...

Knight Errant
=====
Seriously, that girl has problems. She seems so distracted, so unprofessional... unlike herself. Lily is just trying to ensure their plan goes off. And, of course, being the most... alluring of the girls, it falls to her to be the distraction. Hmm... she'll need to make sure she can keep his attention with all these other girls wearing revealing swimwear and such. Maybe she could adjust her top a little to display her cleavage a bit better? Or perhaps she could change her posture a little, to make herself look more inviting?

It's... all for the plan... and no other reason.

Whatevr
=====
As Estelle walks through the hall with Diana, it seems her tail finally decides to listen to her and stop wagging. Perhaps its due to the reality of the two girls not really patching things up. This will take some time... time which she shouldn't be contemplating on having, right?

Eventually, she makes her way to her room, quite neat and tidy... which pleases her. It's as it should be. In the closet, she has quite a few options, and some spare uniforms. Although... had she unpacked? It's difficult to remember. Even so, buried amongst her things is an orange polka-dot bikini with some white ruffles along the top. Part of her can't help but think that it looks really cute, and would compliment her hair nicely.

Mendi-chan
=====

Lance nods. "Oh, yeah. I'll get into some trunks in a minute. I want to wait until the pizza gets here first. I... have a plan." He smirks, placing his thumb and forefinger along his chin like a mad scientist hatching a plan. It looks more goofy than anything else, though. "I can't let a bunch of cute girls in swimsuits go hungry, now can I?"

Hmm, that still feels less than satisfying. It's one thing for him to think all the girls in the house look nice... but it's another to know what he thinks of her, specifically. Does he really think she's cute? They are currently alone... something that in and of itself makes her heart beat just a little faster. This is her chance to know what he thinks of her.

Abillioncats
=====
The thought had just kind of slipped in there, but... it isn't exactly offensive to her. Sure, being owned by someone isn't right, but... what if she belonged to him? Dipping into the warm water of the hot tub helps with some of the anxiety... and brings on another thought. What if she could just... enjoy this while she can? Heroing certainly has its stresses and hardships. Hadn't she earned a vacation? It would be nice to just relax for a while... and let the other girls handle Lance for now.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Lily hmphs... well... she should get ready for whenever Lance comes in... she picks a good spot in view of the door... and goes to adjust her swimsuit a bit... trying to display it to her greatest advantage. At the same time she tries to adjust her posture. Trying to look relaxed... uninterested... yet very open and inviting. Though she might have to go on the attack when he comes in. He was very... oblivious. With that in mind she tries to push her chest out even more...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Sonia sighs and relaxes in the water. It does feel really nice. Why doesn't she just enjoy this while it lasts? Why worry about whether or not to kill Lance or not? She could just, let the other girls figure out what to do with Lance for now, it wasn't like killing Lance was going to be easy anyway, they would probably fail considering how the other attempts had gone. He had some sort of super luck power that he didn't seem to be aware of...

So Sonia took her own advice and just relaxed, not caring about anything. As she did she let out a soft purr, not really noticing it herself. After a moment she eyed Lily, who seemed to be the only other girl around at the moment. What was she doing? It looked like she was trying too hard to stand out. Didn't she realise how hard it would be not to notice her?

"Hey Lily...what you doing?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Seeing her things unpacked, and realizing she's uncertain when she had done that...Estelle takes a moment to try and think through the sequence of events since arriving. She can't place a time at which she did more than open up her suitcase to change clothes; there was always so much to do for the house and all the people in it, after all!

So...if her things were unpacked, she hadn't been the one to do it. She'd been away from her room, and from the house even, for a while at one point since arriving, but...well, surely one of the other people here would've told her if they'd decided to unpack her things for some reason. No, no...discounting the idea of a robber who snuck into houses specifically to unpack people's bags for them, this was more of whatever was making it hard to separate herself from...to separate Lucas from Estelle. It had to be related somehow.

Oh well, at least there was a swimsuit in here--one thing at least that hadn't gone wrong. She got to work changing into it and then started back toward the springs.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Diana gorilla stomps her way to her room. The thoughts going through her mind enrage her, especially anything involving Lily. She glances at her chest a bit. Was it because of her teenage body? Damn it, if she were only older... Diana arrives at her room and goes collect her big gun, looks it over to make sure everything's fine, before going to load it and sling it over her shoulder. "This will do, with this..." she says to herself before catching a glance of her room mirror where her reflection is. She turns towards it and inspects herself. She frowns and shifts. Stupid Lance. Stupid pervert. Stupid Lily... Gah! Why's she even blushing right now?! "Now's not the time to get self conscious of your appearance" she says to herself trying to snap out of it. She needs to get the job done, kill Lance and get her manhood now! This whole facade is a sham! Gotta clear her head of all these thoughts this girls body is making her think!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:40 am

Lily looks to Sonia. "Mmm?" Broken from her concentration, she looks a little annoyed... then relaxes. "I'm waiting for Lance... Me and Diana are going to try and take him out." She frowns. "My job is to distract him. And if you haven't noticed... his attention is nothing if not wandering." She puts her hands on her hips and huffs. "What about you?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:02 am

"Oh right, I remember..." Sonia had nearly forgotten that about that whole plan, she'd been preoccupied with...other things. Still, she felt kind of silly that she'd forgotten so easily.

"Well, I think I'll just...sit here and act oblivious..." She seemed to be good at doing just that. "...I'll intervene if it looks like things aren't going to plan." There, hopefully that way she wouldn't have to kill Lance herself. She was already feeling guilty for being involved in the first place.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying