Assassination Harem signup/OOC

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Assassination Harem signup/OOC

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Okay, so I was pointed back here after being away for a long time, and i'm happy to see that there are still people willing to play fun games. Hopefully I can convince some of the kind folks stuck in IRC to take a look and join this and some of the other games you guys have already started. Anyways, allow me to bring you to the point.

Assasination Harem!

Ever watch a harem anime and just want to murder the useless sap that poses as a main character? Well, here's your chance! Each player will be put in a boarding house with the most plain, boring, useless human being in all of existence. Each player is tasked with somehow killing this man... a man who has walked through a nuclear explosion unscathed. Fortunately, this man is oblivious to a fault, and lonely due to... well, being generally useless. However, should he ever come to realize his power, his true potential... nothing could stop him from taking over or destroying the world.

And so it is up to you, dear players. You must use all your cunning to catch him off guard, find his Achilles heel, and prevent an unstoppable super villain before he emerges from the proverbial cocoon. And of course, the best way to do this is...

by making all of you cute girls that live in the boarding house he just inherited from his great aunt.

RP Details:

Each player's character was recruited because they were looking for a second chance, down and out, or otherwise thought they lost out on their dream. They were promised the opportunity of a lifetime, and they will live that opportunity as long as they live in the boarding house.

Each player will be transformed immediately after their briefing, and then transported to the boarding house. Once their, they are to attempt to carry on their new lives as best they can. However, as occasion permits, they are to try to kill the Main Character (me) by using a cache of weapons hidden around the house.

Every time a player attempts to kill the Main Character and fails to do so, the magical powers that transformed them will warp, effecting them more and more.
If a player succeeds in killing the Main Character, every player will return to their previous forms... all of the transformation magic will be immediately dispelled. All of the girls will know this.

Note: Even though this is a play on the standard Harem formula, each player can choose what kind of relationship or tie they have to the Main Character. it does not have to be romantic.

Character Sheet
Name:
Preferred post-TF physical description/pic
Physical/Mental changes upon failed attempt:
The opportunity that lured them here:
Type of relationship to Main Character:

Short Bio:

Latecomers are welcome.
Last edited by muffinstud on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Interest/Signup for an RP

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:01 am

Alrighty, I'll step up to the plate and show you how its done!

Name: Jace Massani
Physical Description/pic

Physical/Mental changes upon failed attempt: Each failed attempt, she would grow more buxom... her outfit more skimpy... heels growing higher, etc. Meanwhile, her personality would grow more flirty... Eventually leaving her looking like so.

The opportunity that lured them here: Amnesty from all crimes committed across all continents and nations.

Type of relationship to Main Character: Flirty seductress.

Short Bio: Murder for hire was Jace's profession. Along with mercenary work. And he was good... one of the best in the business. Until he finally got caught. It was a stupid trap... but he was having an off day and walked right into it. When the smoke cleared, he was in custody. And was facing either dozens of courts howling for his blood... or doing one last job for the UN. Taking down a supervillain in the making before he realizes his potential.

He chose the latter. But they didn't warn him about the dress...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Name: Mathew Mercer
Physical Description/pic

Physical/Mental changes upon failed attempt: Mental: Mental regression to match the intelligence level of a high school girl. She would start having urges to act more appropriate to the role assigned to her and as a high school girl.
Physical: Body would revert somewhat to its original form. Meaning any muscle mass or body training she'd try to do could be in jeapordy of being lost. In addition femenine features could be accentuated more like a bigger bust, shapelier legs, waist, etc.

The opportunity that lured them here: The chance to get the tools and opportunity to get revenge on those who killed his squad mates.

Type of relationship to Main Character: Aggressive Tsudere

Short Bio: Matt was a military kid since he was little and never really made any friends until he became close friends with his unit in the military. His first real honest to goodness friends. One day during deployment, they were surrounded and had to hold on for reinforcements or evac. Matt and one of his buddy's made it out of that hell alive, but his last friend died shortly after his wounds. He later found out which enemy unit were the ones who took out his and he swore to avenge his friends once he got better. However, legally and formally the way to revenge was paved in too many obstacles and the war was ending already. Offered the chance to be given the opportunity to finally get revenge with everything supplied even a small army if he wanted, Matt jumped at the chance.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:08 pm

I'm assuming that the living the dream thing continues after-the-fact for whoever's successful (possibly others); Lucas's motivation doesn't make much sense otherwise.

Name: Lucas Walsh

Physical Description: A fairly bland appearance: Medium height, dull-colored hair and eyes, moderate tan, few identifying marks to speak of. However, photos of him have wildly varying appearances, with extremely realistic-looking costumes resembling anything from fantasy to sci-fi to even film noir looks. Any hair or eye color, any style, sometimes with impossible skin tones...none of which is real, mind you, but a very good facsimile.

Preferred post-TF pic

Physical/Mental changes upon failed attempt: Mentally, she acts steadily more like a pet dog: making sounds like whines, barks and growls, jumping at lights, balls, chew toys, obeying certain kinds of commands (fetch, sit, etc.) cheerfully without even thinking about it. Physically, the changes are more subtle: Her fur, rough at first, becomes softer and fluffier, and somewhat more sensitive. Particularly: Pre-failure, scratching behind her ears elicits no real response, but afterward she finds it inexplicably pleasant.

The opportunity that lured them here: Money: The means to live the life he wants comfortably without having to worry about pesky finances.

Type of relationship to Main Character: The sweet, innocent, nice girl; happily cooks, cleans, lends a sympathetic ear, without really expecting anything in return.

Short Bio: Lucas is a roleplayer. But he is no ordinary roleplayer; among the communities where it's relevant he's well-known as one of the best roleplayers in existence. Given any character at all, he can come up with an incredibly convincing costume and play the character so well that some are convinced he has a mental disorder of some sort. And he loves doing it.
The problem is that LARPing is not a job. He's tried taking up acting work, but hates the idea of scripts, preferring to improvise his character; improv doesn't interest him either, however, as it's mostly comedy and he wants a wider range of expression. He makes a meager living putting together costumes for others, but hates it.
After some careful consideration, Lucas took up the offer to apparently save the world by killing one man, and be well taken care of for it. Even though he has zero experience with real weaponry, Lucas is sure he can play his part more than well enough to get close to the target and off him by more subtle means: Poison, particularly.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:00 am

In answer to Whatevr's question, yes. All participants would continue with their rewards after fulfilling their mission.

Also, everyone is looking good! That should be enough people to at least start things off. If anyone wants to join afterwards, feel free to post a character sheet so I can properly introduce you.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Assassination Harem signup/OOC

Postby Mendi-chan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:19 pm

I suppose I'll throw my hat into the RP ring!

Name: Marcus Edelsten

Physical Description/pic: Marcus is a stocky man, standing at a muscular 6' 4". Messy brown hair frames a soft face, just long enough to get in the way of his eyes on occasion. Though his build makes him initially seem imposing his soft green eyes disarms most of those he comes in contact with.

Preferred post-TF physical description/pic: Something like this.

Physical/Mental changes upon failed attempt: Every failure will shift Marcus' thoughts further and further towards a stereo-typical "girly" persona. The former football player, if he continues to fail, should eventually find himself more concerned with make-up and boys instead of sports and girls. Of course, feel free to use your best judgment as to what exactly this would entail. If you require more description just let me know.

The opportunity that lured them here: Marcus has a great sense of duty towards his fellow man. After hearing that there was an opportunity to stop a great danger from affecting the masses he decides to sign up for this mission on the promise that his family and friends would be taken care of if he succeeds.

Type of relationship to Main Character: Infatuated Crush. After all the changes are done Marcus would find herself completely smitten with the boy and barely able to hide it, though she may find herself unable to make a move out of nervousness.

Short Bio: Marcus flies in the face of the stereo-typical idea of a college jock. Though most people would immediately think that a guy Marcus' size with an athletic scholarship would be a jerk and a dunce they'd likely be happily surprised to find out that the guy is pretty mellow and is a generally capable student. He's no Einstein, but he's doing fine in his Senior year and is looking to join the armed forces after working the private sector for a few years. It was in his research on the armed forces that he came across "the mission". Sure, he wasn't any superpowered monster, but he felt like he could use his physical prowess to help out his friends, colleagues, and fellow man. The government would definitely give some weapons and such to help take down some super villain, right? Plus, anyone who was that much of a danger had to be stopped. Marcus knows he doesn't know much, but he does know that he can't let someone go around hurting people who don't deserve it.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Good enough for me! I'll whip up an intro for you shortly.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:36 pm

So is this RP still taking new characters? Figured I'd ask before making a profile cause I'm a nubcake.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Hello, noobcake! I'm a muffin. I'll be your GM for this little slice of madness.
I would love to see what kind of character you would like to play. I won't be able to work an intro for you until the next in-game day. I hope that's okay by you?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Understood!

Name: Ash Landes
Physical Description/pic: He looks like this awesome adventurer guy
Preferred post-TF physical description/pic: Then this happened
Physical/Mental changes upon failed attempt: Becomes more cat like in her behaviour and mannerisms, with an increasing desire to be loved and pet by well...whoever is around to do it. She may also gain more cat-like traits like sharper claws or slitted eyes, etc. It will become harder for her to focus on the mission the more times she fails, she'll prefer to just...well act like a cat.
The opportunity that lured them here: To save the world from what might be the most dangerous threat ever of course! Ash loves to play the hero and this is another chance to do so.
Type of relationship to Main Character: It's a rather platonic pet/owner sort of relationship, just like a cat she has a certain amount of independence but loooves it when she's pet and doted on.

Short Bio: A somewhat known vigilante who makes a habit of stopping evil villains of all sorts around the globe. He does it for justice! And the thrill of adventure! Lately however villains to battle have been in rather short supply, it's hard to find work. And it's not like vigilantes get paid either...he's a bit low on cash. So when he heard of this glorious opportunity to slay the greatest threat to humanity yet AND get paid well...he couldn't say no to that!
Last edited by Abillioncats on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:50 am

So! The RP has gotten to a point that it would work fairly well to introduce another character or two.

Are you still game, Billion?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:40 am

Of course! ^^
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:30 am

Could you save a spot for me? I will do my sign up tomorrow.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby muffinstud » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:43 pm

@ Cats: Okay, I'll totally bring you into the fold... get ready to drink the kool-aid.

@Mina: I have a spot just for you. *Fluffs up a comfy cushion atop a rickety chair teetering over Meido serum*
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Roleplaying