[IC] Isla de Formas

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [IC] Isla de Formas

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:38 am

Elliot was getting rather comfy. So comfy in fact he didn't even turn to look as a boy's voice yelled out in Spanish as Rico fled after transforming. His eyes were closed, and he curled himself into the warmth of the woman when her lips brushed his head, and a tingle spread down through him.

He rapidly grew in her arms, his blue eyes flying wide open. The clothes morphed with him in size, although the childish motif across the shirt remained, and his jeans failed to return as the diaper shifted into a pair of white briefs. Up through his teens he went, cheeks red as he sprawled across the woman's lap and then got too big for that too, falling backwards to land on the floor, looking up at her and the others in embarrassment.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Karl watched the small boy change back, wide-eyed, and then looked back at Akela, pulling on her own ears again. "Ugh, I told you he was an adult.."

The chef, meanwhile, had finished with the oven and come back to the counter, pausing a moment at the state of the people on the other end of it. "Err, what would you like to drink?" he said.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:02 am

Scotty stares as Rico and Elliot return to their original forms. "...Well, that certainly was a sight..." Look down to Elliot, he asks, "You need a hand there, fella?"

When the chef comes back and asks about drinks, he replies, "Ah, I'll have an orange juice, if ya got any."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:47 am

Elliot wriggled about, and tugged on the t-shirt, trying to make it cover up the underwear as he heard Karl making a comment. His cheeks were so red as he pushed himself back up to his feet, shaking his head at Scotty.

"I'm fine... ", he says, glancing down with a horrified expression at the red and white ball that remained on his adult-sized shirt.

"Was it... something to do with being close to a girl? I changed when that Spanish girl fell on top of me, and then when she pulled me against her... I changed back... ", he says, puzzled, having not made the connection yet.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 am

Mike was going to have another sudden outburst but at once felt a wave of calmness wash over her as the man told her to calm down. She took a deep breath and simply just sighed. As much as the doll wanted to get upset, she just couldn't make herself. It was as if she was doing exactly as she was commanded.

"I guess we just got to deal with it now," said Mike in a calm manner. Her voice certainly sounded much more pleased as well. "Maybe a drink will be nice though I am not sure if I should drink anything right now. Do you have any orange juice?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:09 am

Any other woman would have been completely surprised by Elliot's sudden transformation, but Akela had handled more than her fair share of strangeness. She wrapped her arms wrapped tight around him, keeping him steady even as his baby chub hardened into manly muscle. But alas, he still fell on the floor in a heap… a neat heap, but a heap still.

“Ah, they grow up so fast…” The now empty-armed woman shook her head before turning back to her chef friend. “I’ll have my usual morning drink. Make it extra spicy, please. It’s going to be a long day of work for me.”
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:36 am

Elliot looked so embarrassed as he heard Akela still speak about him like a little child that had grown up, rather than someone that had just returned to normal. It was also pretty hard to shake the memory of how nice it had felt in her arms, even when he'd been going through the process of transforming back into this. They could see him struggling, and failing to make the link between what had caused him to change, and what had made him turn back.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:18 am

As if to break the awkwardness within the restaurant (And Elliot's embarrassment.) James walked into the restaurant with a grin on his face. "Heyyy guys! That was some party last night am I right?" He had only met these people at the party the other night (And didn't actually remember much) but he was sure they'd become good friends!

Glanced at the assembled party, girl with wolf ears, a maid doll... "Eh? Is there an anime cosplay no one told me about?"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Karl wasn't expecting a sudden greeting from behind, and half-jumped out of her chair. "Yi--mmfh!" She did manage to reflexively put a hand over her mouth and not complete an actual yip this time, and then sat back down and mostly composed herself before turning to the apparently oblivious newcomer. "There is no convention," she starts exasperatedly, "we're--no, you know what, I can't do this right now." She turns back to the chef. "I need coffee, with a spoon of hot chocolate in it."
"Are you sure that's not poisonous to you now?" said the chef, to which she merely glared. "Er--coming up."

In short order the chef had drinks out for everyone who had ordered them, and waved at James. "Anything to drink for you, sir?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:03 pm

James cocked his head at Karl, a confused expression on his face. I feel like I'm missing something here... He shrugged to himself. Ah well, doesn't matter. He turned his attention the the chef.

"Yeah I'll have uh...well what kind of tea do you have? I'm not a big coffee drinker." He asks as he takes a seat.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:55 pm

"Anime convention? Not at all!" said Mike who turned around and saw the newcomer. She stared at the boy and wonder if he was already transformed or not. She figure it would be best to simply ask. "Did you came looking like that? As in...you didn't change?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:19 pm

James turned to look at Mike, blinking at the girl. She looked wayyyyy too much like a maid doll, how expensive was that costume? It looked so real.

"Well of course I changed, wearing the same clothing from yesterday would be so gross."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:46 am

"Thanks, friend." Akela gave the chef a playful wink as she grabbed her drink, an blood red mix chilled, from his hands. James' sudden arrival caught her attention before she could take a sip, however.

"Ah, so there are more of you. Good, good. We have so many new faces here." She gave the newcomer a warm smile while she scooted her chair ever closer to his, the ice in her glass tinkling with every sway of her seat... and behind. "I wonder what your trigger would be. Hmm..."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:29 am

James smiled back at Akela, see seemed to be friendly, a little odd though? What was she talking about? "Trigger? I don't have too many triggers, let's see here...well I'm not a fan of centipedes, those things really scare me. I can't stand bullies either um..." James pondered what other triggers he had.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:39 pm

"He doesn't understand what's going on yet... but neither did we until people started hitting our... triggers", he says, meeting Akela's gaze with a blush.

"I don't know if it's meaner to tell him... or not", he adds with a puzzled expression as his blue eyes looked over James.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying