[IC] Isla de Formas

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [IC] Isla de Formas

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:07 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Karl scratched her head, trying to think of any clues. After a moment she said, "Listen, Mike, I'm really not sure..I woke up about when the sun was rising, and the next thing I knew I was..shrinking, I guess? I'd turned into, well, this," (with a vague gesture to her appearance) "by the time I got up out of bed. And all my clothes were different, too! Even--" she pauses, digging through her purse and pulling out a wallet, opening it to the driver's license inside, "Look, even this changed for some reason. It doesn't make any sense." As before, it had all of Karl's information correct, but featured a picture of her current head rather than his.

((Note: 'Listen', 'Look' are probably interpretable as commands))

((I figured. Thanks.))

Upon hearing the word 'listen', Mike had heard another bell in her head and it ring the words. She had no other feeling but to listen to what Karl had to say. She was going to do so anyways but felt the need to listen to great detail. To take in everything that she was saying and ensuring she got everything. Mike was not sure why she was putting this much focus on her but figure it was because she wanted to make sure she understood. The word 'look' was said and Mike did as told. It was nothing and Mike didn't question why her gaze had went to the driver's license with such obedience but she saw that the picture had indeed change to match the wolf girl's image.

"That is strange and it makes no sense. How the heck did that even change," said Mike as she began to dig around though her maid uniform attire to find her identification. After some searching, she found that it was inside the inner pocket of her apron and it showed an image of a doll woman on it.

"Wha-?" said Mike in shock as she showed her photo as well. "This makes no sense!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:57 pm

"... Eh?"

Another wave of confusion washed over the young girl's mind as she felt Elliot's arms slowly slip away from her lightly clothed waist. The hands tugging at her loose shirt were much smaller than before, and far softer as well. In fact, they were practically chubby! And so was the little baby boy pressed down beneath her breasts!

"You too..." For a moment, she hesitated; fear of "catching" whatever transformed everyone else in the room seized her thoughts. But her conscience wouldn't let her leave a helpless child all to its lonesome, so with a heavy sigh, she picked the diapered infant up before rising to her feet and padding off after the rest of the group. She needed answers. THEY needed answers.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:02 am

"That's what I've been saying," said Karl, nodding at the..maid-doll's..picture. After a brief pause in conversation, her stomach registered an audible, fairly loud complaint at being empty. After looking around embarrassed for a couple of seconds, she said, "Well, I doubt a hunger strike would turn me back.." and looked vaguely in the direction of the hotel restaurant, just before hearing someone walking up and looking over to see the girl who'd run into the lounge screaming, carrying...a toddler? That was..she didn't have one of those before.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Scotty looked between Karl and Mike's IDs. "Huh. Those some interestin' pictures, all right... And yeah, I could go for..." Scotty was about to agree with Karl's suggest that they head for the restaurant, when he too heard Rico approaching and turned to look at her. "...Where'd the baby come from?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Elliot was in a state of shock as Rico scooped him up from the floor, and into his arms. He glanced down slightly at himself, and then turned his head to see how much bigger the lounge looked, before going bright red when she took him out to where the others were, and they turned to look at them. He winced and squirmed, turning away, trying to hide his face against Rico's chest instead!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:52 pm

"H-hey!" The little Latina was already uncomfortable enough with her new bust, and Elliot's face-squishing wasn't helping at all! It took all of her quickly faltering willpower to keep herself from blushing as she approached the rest of her group with her new baby in tow.

"This was, um... This was the other guy from back there." She raised the chubby child up at arm's length, showing his diapered self off to everyone.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:56 pm

"That guy?" said Karl, looking on in surprise for a few seconds before holding her head in both hands as if trying to quell a headache. "No consistency, no correlation, barely any similarity. Makes no sense. Makes no sense." The way she says the phrase makes it sound like a mantra, but not a peaceful one, and her hands move on to pulling on her own ears again, probably not a healthy habit.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:02 pm

"...Come again?" Scotty stared at the baby Elliot. "How the heck did that happen? Wolfy here didn't even touch 'im..."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Elliot groaned as Rico lifted him away from her chest and held him out, dangling in front of her, wriggling and squirming. When it became clear she wasn't going to let him go hide again, he slowly turned to look at Karl as she tried to figure this whole mess out, and then at Scotty.

"Her fault!", he said, frowning and clumsily pointing a finger right back at Rico.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:21 am

"What!?" What little pity Rico had for the baby vanished into thin air the moment he pointed an accusing finger at her! Her eyes narrowed at the traitorous little twerp as she brought him over to a nearby chair, sat herself down, laid his flabby chest on her legs... and gave his diapered bottom the most FURIOUS spank she could muster! The loud smack was hard enough to make her palm sting!

"You take that back!" she growled, her hand raised up for another slap. "It wasn't me! It was this stupid hotel! It changed you and I!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 pm

"Hold up!" Karl, having just managed to regain most of her composure, held up a hand as she tried to sort out new information. "If this is really the same person as that guy from before, he's still technically an adult or at least an older teenager and you're not related to him so I'm pretty sure I'm not okay with this," she spouted rapidly, about at the speed of her own thoughts. "And did you just say you were changed too?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:10 pm

Scotty quickly stepped forward and grabbed Rico by the arm before she could smack Elliot again. "Hey, hey, take it easy! Smackin' folks ain't gonna solve nuthin'!" He then paused as Karl said her thing. "Wait, yeah! What's your story, anyway?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:53 am

Elliot yelped in surprise as Rico pulled him down across her lap after sitting herself in the chair. He looked confused at being laid chest down, and wriggled before squealing as her hand swatted at his backside. Of course with that thick, crinkly padding, it didn't really hurt as much as it should have, but as he realised what was happening, he felt overcome with a huge sense of shame! He blushed brightly and moaned, trying to squirm free from her grasp, his mind reeling from the fact he'd just been spanked, and that it had been delivered by a pretty girl of all people!

"Sorry! Sorry!", he squealed as the other boy stepped in to cut short his humiliation. His blue eyes looked back and forth between the other as they tried to figure out the common factor between all their changes.

"N-Not saying she did it on purpose... but when you...", he points to Karl, "... touched her...", and then aims his little finger at the maid, "... she changed. Then she...", he blushes and glances up at Rico, but didn't point this time, "... fell on me... I changed...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:51 pm

Their pleas were enough to stop Rico's spanking... for now. She placed the baby's rump back on her lap and listened to his explanation... Huh. That sounded weirder now that she thought about it.

"But I didn't do it! I swear!" The girl slapped her hands against the couch and gave an unknowingly cute pout. "It was this hotel! It-"

"It wasn't the hotel."

A woman dressed in flowing light blue garb approached the bickering group from the restaurant. She had quite some age on her, all of which showed on the fullness of her hips and chest. And yet, despite being so female, there was a healthy tan on her skin and a sun-kissed tone to her long dark hair. Could she be a worker, perhaps?

"You must be the new visitors." Her chocolate brown eyes swept over the strange bunch as she tapped her sandaled feet against the stone flooring. "And I see you've already had a taste of what this island offers..."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:15 am

Karl watched the stranger come in, cocked her head slightly to the side. And then more, almost too much really. After a few seconds or so she shook her head to clear it slightly and went with the most direct question: "What, exactly, does this island offer?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying