[IC] Isla de Formas

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [IC] Isla de Formas

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Karl wasn't entirely sure how she felt about a guy putting his arm over her shoulders, but didn't feel like moving away from it, instead taking a few deep breaths to calm down and not really have a nervous breakdown. "I know it's impossible," she said first of all, "why do you think I'm so upset about it?" Then she looked at the closer man more closely. "I was here last night, I can prove it. We shook hands. I introduced myself as Karl? And you, you're uh..Mike, right?"

((NOTE: Miki, PM me if this should trigger a shift, I think it should but I'm note 100% sure. If it is I'll add a new post with tf.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Karl wasn't entirely sure how she felt about a guy putting his arm over her shoulders, but didn't feel like moving away from it, instead taking a few deep breaths to calm down and not really have a nervous breakdown. "I know it's impossible," she said first of all, "why do you think I'm so upset about it?" Then she looked at the closer man more closely. "I was here last night, I can prove it. We shook hands. I introduced myself as Karl? And you, you're uh..Mike, right?"

((NOTE: Miki, PM me if this should trigger a shift, I think it should but I'm note 100% sure. If it is I'll add a new post with tf.))

The man inspected the girl to make sure there were no signs of abuse or anything like the such. Maybe somebody from the party had drugged her or such. Though he could tell that the young man was getting rather close to her. The man wanted to swat the arm away and tell him that it would be best to just let the girl be and give her some space.

"Wha-?" said the man as his name was finally called by the girl. Mike looked down at the wolf girl and tried to see if he could pin a name to the face. She said that they had met the other night but Mike would be sure if he met anybody like her. He raised an eyebrow at her first and said, "Are you sure that we met? Yeah. My name is Mike and Karl does sound familiar but you don't look like a guy."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:02 pm

Before the eyes of anyone who happens to be looking the right way at the moment, the effect of Mike hearing his name is rapid, and bizarre. His hair grows out, he shrinks, his clothes appear to spin around, turning rapidly into a maid's outfit: Dress, apron, headband, long socks and red shoes with a bit of heel to them. They get smaller as he does, and pull tight against a very feminine shape, but something else has happened along with the shrinking: Mike's body has taken on a plastic sheen, and all of the places his body could move before have taken on the appearance of external joints, as might be on an extremely well-crafted, highly articulated doll.

Mike, for his part, finds his perspective rapidly falling to a little below the wolf-girl's head, and experiences turning into plastic as a mild dulling of his sense of touch. He can still sense the clothes on him, including a set of feminine underwear that fits in a way which makes it difficult to classify himself as still 'male', and the air around him, but he no longer feels pain. He doesn't even itch or feel hungry at all anymore. His body has no give to it, and his insides feel solid all the way through, aside from his head being hollow in all the same places it was before: mouth, nose, ears. Even his eyes are solid, and yet can see and turn toward things just the same as before. Despite feeling and looking like some kind of giant marionette, Mike feels perfectly capable of standing and moving around normally, talking, even making sounds like--she? it?--is breathing, even though the air doesn't look to have anywhere to go. Despite the drastic changes to her body, Mike's sense of balance and movement works as if it had been this way forever as long as she doesn't think about it too hard.

Karl backs away slightly and gasps, unable to respond to this event in any other way.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:19 am

There was a ringing sound in Mike's head as his name was being called. It sounded like a light bell was in his head and it vibrated throughout his whole body. As the vibrations went though his body, Mike felt a change within him that changed his whole perspective. He felt his hair grow out and his clothes change to black with an apron. Things were getting taller then Mike as he lost height and began to be smaller then the wolfgirl. Though things did not stop there as the man's body began to feel ridged and hard. When all was done, Mike was the splitting image of a doll dressed as a maid.

With wide eyes, Mike turned around and moved her arms around. She patted herself several times to see if everything was well. Each movement Mike made, she could feel her doll joints move in the sockets that kept them in place. She tried to pinch herself but couldn't as her plastic fingers simply slipped on her plastic body. She poked herself and tried to feel something but her body was so numbed that it couldn't feel anything much less pain.

The whole experience was freaky to say the less for Mike. She breathed in and out but there was no oxygen going into her body. Everything felt so natural to Mike but he knew better. Things weren't always like this.

"Wh-wh-what??? What happen?" yelped Mike in a high pitch voice that sounded nothing like her old voice. She looked around and turned to Carl. "Did you do something? What did you did?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:05 am

Karl's outburst caused Elliot to look away from the barely clothed Rico, and instead focus upon her. He only now realised that the shapes upon her head were actually her ears! He watches open-mouthed as she pulled hard on them to demonstrate. Everything then seemed to happen so fast. Before he could even respond, something even more bizarre happened right before their eyes as one of the other guys was transformed into... well... a life-sized maid doll. He stared as she spun around, causing her new dress to swish, but it was Karl that his eyes ended up on once again.

"What did you do?", he repeated in disbelief. Those two had been touching, and now it had gone from Karl being in a weird situation, to both of them being in a weird situation. He backed away slightly from the pair of them, almost falling over Rico's legs as she sat there nibbling at the pastries!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Karl looked, wide-eyed, between the two of them, her ears down and tail visibly tucked between her legs. "I-I didn't do anything!" she said, looking nearly on the verge of tears, and then turned around to run away, not picking a direction consciously but starting toward the hotel restaurant all the same.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:43 pm

"What in the..." Scotty looked on in awe as Mike suddenly transformed into some kind of maid doll, right before his eyes. "That... That definitely ain't no prank... What the heck is all this?"

Then, once Karl runs off, Scotty's quick to go after her. "H-hey, wait up! We gotta figure this out, don't we!?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Karl slowed down as soon as she heard someone yelling for her, and he didn't have any real trouble catching up. She stopped, closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Then, looking toward him, she said, "Sorry. You're right, I'm not acting rationally.

"...I'm really not trying to do anything to cause this, but since 'touching someone' is the only possible lead we have you probably shouldn't. But nobody touched me since last night, and everyone was acting normal then. I just...woke up and started changing to look like this."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Scotty came to a stop beside Karl, and let her catch her breath and say what she had to say. "OK, I'll keep my distance... But if no one touched you to make ya like that, maybe you touchin' Mike back there was just a coincidence, yeah? ...Then again, I guess I can't really say that for sure, neither..."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:30 pm

"Qué mierda..."

Rico continued to sit frozen on the soda, her pasty-sprinkled mouth parted with silent horror as she watched strangeness after strangeness happen around her. She thought being turned into a girl was bad enough, but changing into a doll? Horrorosa! If this hotel could turn them into a toy, of all things, then...

"I need to get out of here!" She rose to her feet to bolt out of the room, only to smack right into Elliot's chest. The two came tumbling to the ground, with Rico her arms desperately around the much taller boy.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:13 am

Mike was still in shock. She had no idea what had happen but hoped that this was still some freak dream. She tried to touch her body one more time but couldn't feel anything. She then notice that the girl had ran off and figure that if anybody had answers then it would be her. If anything, it would be best to just stay close to her to ensure that if she found a way to fix herself then the same could be said for Mike. She at once ran after the wolf girl.

"Hey! Come back here!" yelled Mike as she caught up with the rest. Her hard plastic body moved as if it was natural to her. She found that weird as her joints and sockets just moved and she could bray feel it. Mike caught up and then said, "Hey. Look...I don't know what happen but I guess you guys figure something out that could help or maybe figuring something out to help reverse this. I don't know but...At least tell us what happen to you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:54 am

Elliot watched the three run from the lounge just before getting clattered by Rico. His arms tried to reach for her as they fell, although wether that was to protect or to try and keep his own balance was unclear. He ended up taking most of the impact of the fall, wincing as he landed hard on his butt against the floor, his eyes widening when he realised there was a girl practically on top of him.

"Are you... okay?", he asks, sounding as dazed as he looked. His arms were still locked around her, cheeks going a little red as he felt her warm, not fully clothed body so close to him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Karl scratched her head, trying to think of any clues. After a moment she said, "Listen, Mike, I'm really not sure..I woke up about when the sun was rising, and the next thing I knew I was..shrinking, I guess? I'd turned into, well, this," (with a vague gesture to her appearance) "by the time I got up out of bed. And all my clothes were different, too! Even--" she pauses, digging through her purse and pulling out a wallet, opening it to the driver's license inside, "Look, even this changed for some reason. It doesn't make any sense." As before, it had all of Karl's information correct, but featured a picture of her current head rather than his.

((Note: 'Listen', 'Look' are probably interpretable as commands))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 pm

"Ay, dios mio..."

Everything was still reeling, still spinning. She could hear someone speaking into her ear, but her addled mind was hardly able to piece together the words. She could still feel, though, and what she felt beneath her slender fingers was far too soft to be the ground. Her big teal eyes fluttered open... only to shut tight again as she unleashed a loud, frightful scream!

"LET ME GO!" Rico yelled as she thrashed against her human cushion. In the struggle of cloth and limbs, her lips brushed just so slightly against Elliot's own...
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Elliot closed his eyes as he felt her lips brush at his own, and a strong tingling sensation spread from them, into the rest of his body. It all happened so quickly. He began to shrink beneath Rico, the clothes changing with him. The guitar on the front of his shirt was transformed into a red and white beach ball, and his shirts disappeared entirely to reveal a crinkly white diaper. Within seconds, he was young enough for that underwear to seem fitting, his blue eyes opening wide as he lay om his back and blinked up at the girl's face in confusion!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying