[IC] Isla de Formas

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [IC] Isla de Formas

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:02 am

Elliot blushed a little as his escape attempt was cut short by Rico pulling him up into a sitting position on her lap, her breasts against his back. He looked up as she was interrupted by another, and blinked at the woman in the light blue dress, and wondered if she too had been changed, as she didn't seem too shocked by their claims.

"I don't understand...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Scotty looked over to the woman in confusion, much like the others. "Uh, yeah, I'm pretty much with them. What's all this about?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:22 pm

Mike was trying to figure out what was going on. She was rather confused and found that the young man from before was changed into a child. This was certainly an unique group of people here who all had some sort of change. Though somebody came and the doll-person turned around and faced them.

"Has to offer? Are you telling me that you know what is going on?" asked Mike as she approached the person and pointed her plastic finger at her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:38 pm

"The Isla de Formas changes people, as it has for years and years. That's why you all came here, isn't it? To change?" The new woman gave the bunch a questioning look. There was no malice in her eyes; just honest confusion. But there was still a effortless grace in her steps as she made her way back into the restaurant.

"Well, I suppose that's none of my business. I simply saw your group come in while I was working at the docks. Now, I'm going to have some breakfast. You're welcome to join me, if you'd like."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:47 pm

"For a change? Not really. I just wanted a vacation," said Mike as she tried to keep up with the person that had explained what is going on. She looked upset and shook her head. "Though it is going to be hard to relax if I am stuck like some maid."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:46 am

Elliot began to lean back against Rico, and his hand lifted from his side, thumb sliding between his lips, and as they listened to the woman, he started to suck on it. Now that it became clear that it actually wasn't all Rico's fault, he began feeling quite guilty, and his free hand grasped the girl's arm, giving it a gentle squeeze.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:27 pm

"Ah, yeah. I don't remember hearin' anything about stuff like this before..." Scotty also followed after the woman, partly so he could get some answers, and partly because he was just getting kinda hungry...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:37 pm

Karl follows the others quietly, trying to process the idea that an island can physically alter people in such..impossible ways. Well, it doesn't have to be literally the island; maybe something on the island or something that points to the island in particular...

The hotel restaurant has a bunch of tables all over the place, and a bar near the back. A few guests are eating at the tables already, and don't even bat an eye at the newcomers' unusual appearance. In fact, a few of them have some rather odd traits of their own.

At the moment, one man is manning the bar; evidently a chef, by his hat. He is a thin, tall fellow with a pencil moustache. He waves at the woman who invited the group first. "Good morning, Akela," he says cheerfully. "Are these some of the new guests with you? I see some have already had their first experience?" The chef has what seems to be a slight French accent, seemingly dulled by speaking English for a long while.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 am

Akela gave the mustached chef a warm smile, one born only through years of friendship, before settling her well-rounded rump down on a nearby chair.

"You guessed right. Exciting, isn't it? It's been so long since we've had new visitors." For a brief moment, her eyes shined with a mischievous twinkle. "But now I wish we arrived a little sooner. You're absolutely adorable before you eat breakfast."
The bronze-skinned woman softly chuckled to herself, then waved the rest of her "tour group" over to the bar. But while Rico was finding herself a seat, she plucked little Elliot from her arms and gently tucked the boy close to her chest.

"I'll hold onto him, if you don't mind. He seems like a handful..."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:34 am

Elliot was trying to follow the conversation as it offered more clues about their situation, but he found concentrating on anything had become rather difficult. A suprised murmur found it's way passed his thumb as he was taken from Rico, and the thumb itself flew out of his mouth when the tanned woman held him against her full chest. For all his bravado earlier about chasing girls, he looked deeply embarrassed at having a pair of breasts so close, his diaper crinkling embarrassing as he lightly squirmed against her, small hands latching onto her light blue dress!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:34 pm

"Uh, that guy's at least eighteen. I'm not sure if.." Karl simply trailed off, finding more important matters to think about. To the chef she said, "Why wasn't anyone in our group warned about this?"

"You weren't?" responded the chef, looking positively confused and a little worried. "Our manager said that you were, and he's usually quite careful about this."

"Well, maybe you can tell us what's going on."

He shrugged. "It isn't much to say. The island has a curse. Or..well, some don't consider it to be that," he says, looking vaguely at Akela. "Anyone living here, which the curse thinks is anyone who sleeps here once, has another look, and ways to go to and from it. If you are on the island, your clothes change with you; away from the island, they don't."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Mike was just listening. She follow along trying to figure out what was going on. Eventually the doll-woman heard something that she figure was best to speak up about.

"Are you telling me that even if we leave this island that we are still stuck? That I will stay as this doll!" exclaimed Mike as she pushed ahead to see the bartender.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:41 pm

"Wait, what? Y'mean like, magic? How's that work?" Scotty takes a seat at the bar. "I mean, who'd set somethin' like that up in the first place? And why?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:30 am

"Please, calm down," the chef said nervously. "You're not really stuck like that forever, and once you figure out what changes you back and forth you might not even have to look that way most of the time. Take me, for instance. I turn into a talking cat if I eat no fish for three hours. Eat fish, I turn back. Easy. I just had to get used to sleeping as a cat. As for why.." he shrugs. "Before my time, I moved here ten years ago. Though from what I understand nobody knows why the curse is around. It just.." he was interrupted by the ding of a timer, and immediately about-faced to deal with that. "Excuse me, I can take your orders in a moment."

Karl fixed the woman who had invited them in with a confused look for a few seconds, not entirely aware that her ears were folded across the sides of her head. "Your entire island is cursed and you don't even know why? I mean, I can understand losing some history along the way but that seems like a really important thing to keep up with."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Rico, like Karl, had plenty of questions to ask the two, but the sharp ting of a timer reached her ears before she could utter a single word. Suddenly, her wide eyes glazed over, and a strange transformation overcame her body once again.

"Wh... wha..." she mumbled, her words low and masculine. Her lengthening, thickening fingers gripped hard at the chair below as her feminine curves sank into her figure, lost in expanding mass and muscle. Of course, her little shirt could hardly stand the strain, and it burst to shreds in no time at all, revealing nothing but a flat chest. Soon, Rico was back to being Rico, manhood and all... and that wasn't necessarily a good thing, what with being in a crowded restaurant dressed in nothing but underwear.

"Agh, MIERDA!" Questions would have to wait; now, he needed clothes! The new man sprinted out and away, leaving a chuckling Akela in his wake.

"Hmm hmm, looks like we know what her trigger is now." She planted a light kiss atop Ellie's soft head before turning back towards Karl. "For us, it is simply a natural part of our lives, like breathing and eating. Quite a few of us even enjoy the rush of a change... and perhaps you will as well, some day."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying