[IC] Isla de Formas

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [IC] Isla de Formas

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 am

"Well, I reckon he's gonna find out sooner or later... Oh, thanks." Scotty takes his juice from the chef and takes a drink as he considers what to say to James.

"...Urk." While Scotty's thinking, he suddenly chokes on his drink and starts coughing. As he does, his body starts to change drastically, slimming down and generally becoming much more feminine. Even his hair gets in on the act by smoothing out and becoming noticeably longer. His hips, rear, and groin all change as well, leaving nothing biological to mark her as a man.

Not to be outdone, Scotty's clothes get in on the action by merging into a fancy blue dress. Various bracelets appear on her arms, and a flowery accessory pulls her hair into a ponytail. Between all that, they pantyhose, and the heels, she honestly looks a bit overdressed. "Oh my... That was... Most unexpected."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:08 am

"Tell me what?" Apparently James had been listening, though he still had no clue what they were going on about, nothing was adding up here. "Are you guys joining some secret group on this island? And you didn't tell me?" James tried to look hurt, just for effect.

James had turned to look at Scotty as he heard him coughing. "Hey you okay there buddy? Don't let that go down the wrong pip-" James paused abruptly, his mouth agape as he watched Scotty change before his very eyes. Quite frankly he didn't believe what he was seeing, one moment the guy before him was a man, and the next he was a woman, overdressed too!

James was frozen in place for a minute or two, before he collected himself, still not taking his eyes off the new female. "W-Well...the last ten minutes make so much more sense now..." His brain was working overtime, timing to rationalize how he could have witnessed something so utterly impossible. He pinched himself on the cheek, then he didn't again, then he did it even harder. "Nope, not a dream...and I'm as sober as a man could be..." He looked at the others, the wolf girl, the doll girl, all the people in the room got a good look over from James.

"I'm not gonna freak out, nope. Not happening. You can ask me all you want but freaking out? Me? Noooooooooooo, that's crazy. This is like...totally normal, happens all the time. Yeah..." James fell out of his chair.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm fine! Totally fine...." He was shaking only a lot.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:25 am

"Yeah. Now you can see that this isn't a costume," said Mike plainly as she pointed to herself.

The doll maid walked over to the newcomer and simply touch his face. She held it there for at least a minute and made sure he could feel her plastic body.

"This is all real. There is not skin or anything real on me. Well, I mean I am real but I am just some overgrown doll," said Mike as she stood before James. She took what looked like a deep breath but really it was just out of habit as she didn't need to breath anymore. It just looked as if she was.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:45 pm

"Okay..." James said as he looked at Mike wide eyed for a minute or two. A living doll? How was that even...how was any of this possible?

"So why are people changing? How is that even possible? Magic is real? Is this like a curse? Does this happen to everyone? Am I gonna change too?" James had a lot of questions and he spoke them almost too quickly to keep up.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:29 pm

Karl tried to shut everything out and just take a couple of sips of coffee. She very nearly spit out the first sip in surprise at another member of the group changing in front of her, then took a deep breath and took the second. Her ears perked up at the list of questions, and she put down the cup, sighing. "In order: Island curse, no idea, probably, see first answer, everyone on the island, probably."

The restaurant's chef, meanwhile, had turned back to some of the other orders he was working on for a moment. He looked over his shoulder briefly. "Well, someone's efficient."

The wolf-girl shrugged. "I'm an engineer." Her expression was the same as she continued working on the coffee, but anyone not right in front of her could see that her tail was wagging slightly.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:39 am

"I see..." James slumped into a chair, looking rather thoughtful. It was a lot to take in to be sure, he was rather quiet for the next few minutes.

"I wonder what I'll look like..." He turned to look at the others. "So triggers huh, that's what causes you to change?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:52 am

"Yeah. I have no idea what causes my change. The last thing I remember is that somebody called my name and now I am like this. Some weird doll," said Mike as she took a long breath. Once again she was going back to old habits. It was bound to happen seeing that she spend so long as a human. Was she going to be stuck like this? Mike didn't know but she figure that eventually it will pass.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:12 pm

"Well I'm sure we'll figure it all out eventually, for better or worse." James almost patted her on the back, but decided that maybe she wouldn't appreciate that so he refrained from doing so. As he waited for his drink and pondered the strange island they had all managed to take a vacation on and what it meant for the rest of their lives...he noticed a feather, from sort of bird it looked like. Maybe a seagull? With a shrug he decided to pick it up and examine it. It as rather soft, he brushed it against his skin for a moment but stopped when it started to tickle a bit, he always was rather ticklish.

"Ahhh why do I feel so..." James had unwittingly found his trigger, he immediately felt that something was wrong, and the changes began. It didn't exactly hurt, but the sensation was very jolting and a bit scary. The first thing that James noticed was that he was quickly shrinking from his six foot self to something a bit shorter, it didn't stop till he was few inches under five feet. The worst part this was hardly the most extreme part of the transformation. His arms and legs were thinning and become more delicate, feminine, and quite smooth and hairless. The rest of her body was getting similar treatment as her waist and shoulders shrunk and her hips and butt expanded. Two small mounds grew out of his...or rather her chest as she felt something missing in her groin region. Her face smoothed and became much prettier as her eyes changed from hazel to a dark red. Her brown hair become a bit lighter and shinier in color as it grew longer and gained twintails that were held together with red ribbons. Then she had a sudden lost of hearing as her human ears vanished, only to form two new cat ears on the top of her head, black in color along with a long feline tail that grew out of the end of her spine.

Last but not least her clothes had morphed from shorts and a t-shirt to a simple white dress with red and green highlights, her shoes and socks had simply disappeared, leaving her barefoot. She was now a catgirl!

James looked down at herself as the changes stopped, "Wha..but...I just...WHY AM I SO SHORT!?" She wailed, apparently more upset about her decrease in height than anything else.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Mike was going to sneer when she was about to be patted on the back but held that back. Especially after seeing what was going to happen to the once boy. The young man was playing with a feather and soon enough Mike watch as James was transforming before their very eyes. This transformation was rather obvious as it looked like the man had become some sort of cat girl. Mike would have to guess she was much younger then originally which was strange.

"I think you have something more to be worried about beside being short," said Mike as she went around and observe James. She blinked a few times and slowly began to feel James's tail. She ran a plastic finger over the tail and bray felt it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Scotty raises an eyebrow at Mike as she pets James. "...You are aware that it is rather impolite to touch someone without their permission, yes?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 am

"It's...it's fine...I don't mind..." The new catgirl blushed from the sound of her much higher voice. Her tail felt so strange, it was odd having an addition limb that she hadn't had before. And she didn't want to admit it, but as Mike touched her tail it felt rather...good.

There were other things that were distracting her as well, while they certainly weren't the largest she'd ever seen, the two mounds on her chest were large enough to be noticeable and distracting, she would have tried to touch them if she'd been alone. Her blush got even deeper as she thought about further down, best not to think about it.

"This is...the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:23 am

Karl managed to take another, longer gulp of coffee before noticing the newcomer's change. She stared over at the catgirl, tensing up for a few seconds, and what fur she had started standing on end. There was the slow growth of a noise from deep in her throat, a growl much deeper than her voice normally had the ability to go, and at this point it finally culminated into a full-fledged, loud bark.

Of course, as soon as it was out she realized what she was doing, and put a hand over her mouth again, turning entirely the other direction and visibly blushing.

At this moment, the man behind the counter happened to turn back to the group. "Sorry about the delay. What would you like to eat? It's complimentary for guests of the hotel."

((Gigantic derp, the chef should have immediately responded, way earlier, on what kinds of tea were available. I'm going to say maybe he didn't hear James over a loud cooking noise or something?))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:30 pm

((Sounds good.))

The fur on James' tail and ears stood up as the loud bark echoed through the room. Her first instinct was to get up and flee, but she managed to suppress the urge to do so. She looked at Karl with wide eyes for a moment, had that bark just come from the wolf-girl? If so did that mean that James would have to deal with...cat instincts?

Her thoughts on this were interrupted when the chef returned, asking what they'd like to eat. She had to admit she was rather hungry...but she still wanted to know about the tea. She decided to ask about it again. "What kind of tea do you have? And do you serve...fish for breakfast?" She blushed as soon as she said it, why did she want fish all of a sudden? And for breakfast of all times.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 pm

"I just want to touch it is all. I mean, it isn't like you see a catgirl everyday," said Mike as she kept petting the tail. The doll was trying to see if she could feel anything. Her sense felt dull and part of that feeling felt as if she was suppose to feel something out of habit. It was certainly strange. Though Mike knew that she had to stop and did so. "But yeah. Sorry. Just wanted to touch is all."

"Food? I am not sure if I am suppose to eat something. To be honest, I don't even feel hungry but I suppose I could try to eat something in case I do need to," said the maid doll as she looked at the man behind the counter. "Could you please get me some sausage and eggs?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:46 am

As soon as Mike stopped touching her tail James felt disappointed, she didn't want her to stop. It had actually felt really nice surprisingly. Oh god, I really am a cat...

She fidgeted a bit in her seat. She had this strange, foreign desire she couldn't explain, but she needed to quench it now! "H-Hey..." She stuttered, looking at Mike. "...could...could um..." She felt her cheeks blush, was she really going to say it. "...scritch my ears?" She couldn't believe she was even saying this, but she felt rather desperate.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying