[IC] Isla de Formas

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [IC] Isla de Formas

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:54 am

Mike was about to take a seat until she heard James's voice. The living maid doll stood slightly straighter as she heard James's request. She was going to decline it but heard a soft bell in the back of her head. There was then the impulse to do exactly as James had requested.

"Huh? What? Yeah. Okay...," said Mike who was slightly confused as she walked on over towards James. Her plastic hand then made their way to scratch both of James's ears. Mike did hear James tell her to scratch her ears and she needed comply with that. Her hand went from one ear to the other. "Umm...Is that fine?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:01 am

James felt her anxiety melt away as Mike began to scratch her ears, it just...it just felt so niiice. She suddenly didn't care that everyone was probably watching, she found herself leaning a bit closer to Mike as well. "It's perfect..." She replied with almost a purr, her eyes closed. Speaking of purring, that was exactly what she had started to do, even if she didn't realise it herself.

"Don't stop..." James said rather blissfully.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:14 am

"Alright. I guess I will keep going," said Mike as she kept scratching both ears. Her plastic hand kept rubbing both ears just as they were doing before. It felt simply easy as she didn't feel tired or anything.

Mike had wanted to stop. Things were getting a bit awkward as the catgirl began to purr. Though she heard the light ringing again in her head and felt compel to follow the order of the catgirl. She may have wanted to stop but Mike just kept on doing as she was told.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:52 pm

"...Oh, this is all simply too much..." Scotty shakes her head and looks to the chef. "Perhaps some food would distract me from all this... Do you perhaps have any pancakes?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:58 am

"I already ate... ", muttered Elliot, having watched Scotty and James with some interest. He rubbed at the back of his head, blue eyes admiring their new, rounder butts, and their fuller chests.

"Hey... where did the Spanish girl go?". He'd been too engrossed in cuddles to notice Rico's shift back, even though it had been noisy. These cuddles had just made everything else fade away.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:23 pm

"We have most kinds of tea, hot and cold," said the chef, "though you'll have to wait a bit on the hot ones. And, ah, it's been in my own interest to come up with a lot of ways to serve fish. I can recommend the smoked salmon pizette as a breakfast, perhaps."

Karl tried her best to keep looking away from the--well, not really any better word for it--catgirl. Not just that what was going on over there was awkward and strange, she also didn't want to start barking again. She tried to ignore a sense of jealousy. She did have to turn roughly in that direction in response to a question. "She turned into a guy--or I should say back into a guy--and ran off," she said.

Meanwhile, the chef repeated the orders he'd been given: "Sausage and eggs, pancakes, anything for you miss?"

He was addressing the wolf-girl, who turned forward again. "Uh..Bacon, eggs, and toast. You have something like that?"

"Of course." After nodding, he turned around and got to work on the orders.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:10 pm

"In that case...I'll have Earl Grey, hot...with cream and two sugars..." James said with a slow and relaxed tone. Mike's scratching was making her feel very calm. "And the salmon pizette sounds purrfect~" Perhaps a bit too calm.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:21 am

"I don't think I will eat anything. To be honest, I think I don't have to eat anything now that I am like this," said Mike as she was referring to her new doll form. She kept on scratching James's cat ears and just did as she was told.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri May 13, 2016 7:33 pm

OOC: Man it feels like a ghost town in here. Makes me wish I'd been around when this forum was more active. XD Welp I guess I'll post to try and jumpstart this.

James was in complete bliss, had she known that getting her ears scratched would feel this good perhaps she would have wanted to have been transformed ages ago. This new body isn't so bad...and it's not like I'll be like this all the time... That was of course if she ever figured out how to turn herself back to her normal, which she would of course...right?

The catgirl now had her head resting firmly on the counter, being this relaxed made her very sleepy, it wouldn't hurt to shut her eyes for just a few minutes before her food was ready, right?

It wasn't too long before she'd fallen asleep.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat May 14, 2016 2:30 pm

It was a short while later before the chef brought out everyone's food, laying it on the bar in front of them. All of it looked and smelled pretty good; he hadn't exactly been hired on as the hotel chef out of charity, after all.

Karl managed to ignore the catgirl for a while, and now dug into her meal voraciously. It had been a while since she ate, but she found it hard to restrain herself from just grabbing things and stuffing them into her mouth as if someone was going to steal them away.

((It' s always been fairly slow in my experience; the real trouble these days is a lack of population.

What happened to this RP was largely I got bogged down trying to figure out the chef taking everyone's orders, making them, talking to everyone, ugh. So maybe just timeshoving past that point will help some. Not that it matters as most participants seem to have generally disappeared lately.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying