Strange Shifts

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Strange Shifts

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:15 am

Ellie blushed brightly as he looked up from the floor. Juliette could be imposing enough to an adult, but the look she gave him as she towered way above was enough to make his heart skip a beat. Once again, something happened where he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, as Juliette seemed to know him just as well in this new, twisted reality. He winced as the little dress was pulled out of his hands and inspected, before gasping as she grasped at his hands and lifted him back to his feet, before pulling him along to the dressing room.

"J-Juliette... ", he moaned. Someone just deciding they were going to redress you seemed such a huge invasion of privacy to his mostly mature mind, yet... how could you argue with Juliette. His blue eyes had a quick glance around for Lisa, but Juliette wasn't slowing her pace for his small legs like his new 'Mother' did, and he could barely avoid tripping over as she pulled him into the dressing rooms.

"Wh-What are you doing here, Juliette?", he asked, biting on his bottom lip as he looked up at her. "I... I liked the dress Mommy picked", he says, blushing at the way he had to talk in order to play along. Juliette definitely didn't seem like the right person to try and explain the real situation to.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:50 am

Lindegreen High's gym was a massive place, no doubt because of the school's seemingly endless supply of money. It was outfitted with, among other things, a basketball court, rows and rows of bleachers on both sides, a swimming pool beneath the folding wood floors... A pool that was currently staring Diana in the face, actually.

"Alright, runts! We're doing some swimming today!" A stocky, tanned man on the other side called out to him and the other kids scattered along the pool's edge. Harold Guth. Their gym teacher. He was actually one of the nicer ones. To Diana, at least. For the other poindexters that seemed to dominate the high school, he had nothing but scorn. "Jump in the lockers and grab your suits!"

"Oooooh, yay! I was hoping this would happen! Come, Diana-san! We should change!" Full of enthusiasm, the Japanese girl quickly wrapped her fingers around her friend's hand and dragged her right into the nearby locker rooms, where there were already a few girls undressing!

--

"Your mother has a terrible taste in clothes. If she wishes to keep working with me, she'll have to do much better than... this." Juliette gave the clothes in her hand one final glare of disgust before tossing them away onto a random rack. "Time and time again, I told her to buy more suitable clothes for our shoots, but she insists on staying with this trash. I'll just have to dress you myself to get my message through her thick skull."

The two seemed to reach one of the dressing room's booths at frightening speeds, leaving Ellie all alone with the tall, intimidating woman. Again, the little boy was stripped, but the hands ripping away his pretty clothes were far less gentle than his mommy's...
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Elliot had found the dress he wore, and the one Lisa had just now picked out to both be quite embarrassing, although the more Juliette spoke, the more and more he got the feeling that he should have appreciated the simple, comfy clothing. He tried to piece together her comments about working with Lisa to figure out what kind of working relationship the two women had in this new reality, but it was hard to concentrate as the towering red-haired woman stripped away the clothing until he was stood there in nothing but the little panties again.

A shiver ran down his spine, blue eyes traveling up over her Juliette's figure until they met her gaze. "But we're not on a shoot, Juliette... it's time for just regular clothes... ", he whined at her roughness. Just like the clothes she'd picked, Lisa's treatment had been quite humiliating, although clearly not intended to be that way, and it had been comforting... embarrassingly comforting at times. "Wh-What did you pick out?", he asks, his voice trembling a little.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:52 pm

"Yaay..." Diana was definitely less enthusiastic about swimming than her friend. Under most circumstances, she was actually just fine with swimming, and even gym in general. Like this, though? She was not looking forward to this...

And then Yoko started dragging her away. "I... hey!" Before Diana could get any objection out, her friend had already pulled her into the girls' locker room. "I... ah..." For several moments, Diana just stared around the room. All those girls, undressing, right in front of her... It was a bit overwhelming. Eventually, though, a more pressing thought brought her back to reality. "...Where's my locker in here?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:18 am

((Sorry for the long wait! A combination of work and a general lack of ideas has been really slowing me down lately. I'll try to get these out on a more timely basis, but that's my current status at the moment.))

"Nothing from this trashy store, I can assure you. Now, hold still." Juliette could hardly tell the nearly bare child in front of her was a boy... which was probably for the best, since the garments she pulled from a bag by her side were far from boyish.

The first was a pair of thick, pure white tights, which clung tight to Ellie's thin, hairless legs as the woman pulled them up and over his soft striped underwear. Then the snowy Mary Janes, with their round, polished tips shining in the room's soft light while they slipped over the boy's little wriggling feet. But the worst had yet to come...

A daringly stylish ensemble composed of a patterned sleeveless ivory top and a black-feathered skirt flew over his head to obscure his sight. He could feel the lady's fingers working away at his hair, though, tousling his long tresses, ripping off his blue bows to replace them with a shimmering dark band.

Finally, the dress slid away from his eyes, allowing him to see his newer, prettier self. Before, he was simply cute. Now, he'd turn the heads of kids and adults alike!

--

Diana's locker number was the same as it was before: 13. Yoko's, of course, just happened to be 14, so the girl stood beside her on the locker room's white tiles to undress. Off went her loose school uniform and plain white underthings, leaving her soft, pale skin completely exposed to her friend's eyes while she pulled out a nylon one-piece swimsuit.

"What is wrong, Diana-san? We need to dress quickly. You know how mad the teacher can get if we stay in here for too long." She squeezed her body into the formfitting attire as she talked, her developing curves pressing pleasantly against the stretchy blue fabric.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:26 am

Ellie gasped as Juliette leaned down to dress him in the tights, getting a facefull of her chest in the process. He grasped at the woman's clothes for balance as she forced his feet up and into the white garments, shivering at the way they felt when pulled all the way up.

He stood awkward as she pushed the little white shoes over his feet, but barely had time to properly inspect them before more clothing was pulled over his head. He squirmed and groaned, feeling Juliette's hands working here and there, on both clothing and hair.

When the top finally came down from his face, he blinked at the reflection of the elegantly dressed little girl at Juliette's side, and his mouth fell open. His fingers lightly brushed at the skirt, and he was reminded of the photos in glossy magazines of the children of rich and famous celebrities.

"H-Hey...", he moaned, "This... is gonna make everyone look at me... it's way too... pretty", he blushes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 pm

(Don't worry about it too much, Mina. Real life happens to the best of us.)

Diana took a second to look around the locker room, and upon spotting a familiar lock at her old number, she rushed over there, darting her eyes this way and that so she wouldn't appear to be staring at anyone. There, she quietly set about retrieving her swimsuit, her eyes now focused solely on the locker. "...Huh?" Hearing Yoko next to her, Diana looked up to see what she wanted... And hastily looked back down when she realized her friend was buck naked! Her face bright red with embarrassment, Diana replied, "Oh, ah, I... I've just been having a weird day... I guess." Diana thus proceeded to nervously undress and change into her swimsuit. ...It was a bit awkward, though, since she was actively trying not to look at herself the whole time.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:45 pm

"That's the idea, dear. Now, hurry along. We need to find your mother." Ellie didn't even get a minute to inspect himself before he was pushed out the door, Juliette's hand planted firmly along the back of his neck as if he were some sort of pet. His dress constantly rustled with each step he took, and he could feel its light edges brushing away at his covered, girlishly thin thighs.

His fanciful appearance caught the attention of more than a few shoppers as he left the safe confines of the dressing room. He could even spot several boys his age gazing at him, giving him his little body the most curious stares. Luckily, Lisa wasn't too far off. The poor woman was rushing through the racks in search of her 'daughter," and when she finally came across Ellie, her brown eyes were wide with relief... and surprise.

"Ellie!... and Juliette? What happened?"

--

Diana had a rather average figure for a teenage girl, but her practically skin-tight swimsuit made the curves she had (and, of course, the package she lacked) all the more apparent. But there was no time for her to take a closer look; she could hear the sharp shrill of a whistle outside. It was time for them to leave the locker room...

Yoko led her back out to the pool, where many of the students were already kicking about in its cool waters, warming themselves up for the swimming that was yet to come. One even cannon-balled in next to the two girls, splashing the fronts of their suits!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:52 pm

After putting on her swimsuit, Diana spent a brief moment staring down at herself, taking in the way it showed her figure... Only a brief moment, though, thanks to the whistle interrupting her. "Ah, right..." Diana reluctantly left the locker room and went back to the pool, which she saw several of her classmates had already entered. Just as she was getting ready get in herself, one of the other girls ran right by and jumped straight into the pool, splashing herself and Yoko! "Ah! I... I was not expecting that..." Shaking her head, Diana looked over to her friend. "Are you OK, Yoko?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:55 am

Elliot stepped back out into the store, and immediately blushed as he realised the dress wasn't just attention grabbing in the way it looked, but the way it sounded too. A shiver ran down his spine as he felt the hand of his former boss settle against the back of his neck, guiding him along. He tried to still the swishing and quiet the rustling by holding the skirt in his hands, but all this did was make it bunch up a little around his thin thighs. His blue eyes widened when he saw people look at him, but when he saw Lisa something strange came over him. Forgetting all about trying to prevent the movement and noise, he broke into a run across the store, and his hands released the skirt, not noticing or caring as it flicked up with the long strides, and threw his arms around Lisa, pressing himself firmly against her, tucking his face just above her tummy but below her breasts.

"I'm sorry, Mommy... ", he murmurs. He'd never seen such a look upon Lisa's face before. She'd looked so worried, and it was all because of him. "Juliette wanted to... try a different outfit on me... ", he explained, and gave a little glance back at the tall, red-haired woman. He clung to Lisa's clothing with his hands, and took in a deep breath, her scent filling his little nose. "I... didn't mean to worry you like that... ", he says, feeling so guilty.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Not all of the people living around Lindegreen gave up on the idea of it being a farming community, or at least not on the idea of continuing themselves to farm. One such holdout, living well past what one would be inclined to call the edges of the city proper, is an old farmer by the name of Jim Hackett. But right this moment, he isn't doing farming per se. A fox has been in his chicken coop, three or four times the same fox. It's learned its way around all the measures he's put up to keep it out and his chickens safe, so he's concluded there's nothing for it but to take out his perfectly-legal rifle and put the animal out of its misery.

Lying flat on the ground, he watches the spot where he knows the fox has been digging under the fence. He's been patiently waiting for a while, and now sees the animal walking up. Jim isn't a terribly cruel person, and on the off chance he's got the wrong fox he waits, gun ready, to see if it'll start digging. If it doesn't dig, maybe it's the wrong fox or maybe it's decided to stop going after his chickens; either one would be just fine with him. But of course it starts clawing its way down through the dirt, and he has to get ready to fire as soon as there's a clear shot.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:07 am

(( Hello, all! Sorry about the lack of an update. Things are, again, getting busy, and there's one other thing: I need to take a week-long trip out of town. I'll try and see if I can get a post out during my travels, but I'm not sure if the place I'm staying at has an internet connection. Again, sorry to keep everyone waiting! ))
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:(( Hello, all! Sorry about the lack of an update. Things are, again, getting busy, and there's one other thing: I need to take a week-long trip out of town. I'll try and see if I can get a post out during my travels, but I'm not sure if the place I'm staying at has an internet connection. Again, sorry to keep everyone waiting! ))

(It's all cool. We'll see you when you get back.)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:40 pm

The Japanese girl nodded her head, causing her swimsuit to squeak with each shift and bob. The water seemed to drip off its rubbery material easily enough, though the added wetness certainly didn’t detract much from her wear’s… “allure.”

“Do not worry. I am fine! See?” She spun around on her heel to let her friend take a look for herself, but her foot suddenly slipped on the wet tiled floor. With a panicked gasp, she tumbled into the pool, splashing Diana yet again.

But as the cool, clinging water crept along the poor brunette’s body, reality seemed to shift.

The pool, the floor, Yoko, everything seemed further away from her eyes than before, but her view of the ground was obstructed by a pair of full, bouncing breasts. Her breasts. No longer was she just a teenager with burgeoning curves. Now, she was a beautiful young woman well into her twenties with a plump behind, an envious C-cup bust, a very inappropriately sized swimsuit… and a drowning girl flailing about in front of her.

Lisa was worried. Scared. Confused. But how could she be mad at the little angel clinging to her belly?

“Ssshhh, it’s ok. You’re with me now. That’s all that matters…” The bespectacled young mother was easily able to sweep her child up and shower him with kisses upon kisses. By the time she was finished, Ellie’s face was practically smothered with light pink lipstick.

She didn’t forget about Juliette, though. With fury in her eyes, she rose to her feet with Ellie still in her arms, raised an accusing finger, and was just about launch into a furious tirade, but before she could utter a single word, her fiery-haired boss beat her to the punch.

“This is what I expect from you for our next shoot. Don’t you dare bring this store’s pedestrian trash to my establishment again, or I’ll blacklist you…. and you know how influential I am.” The redhead confidently crossed her arms and stared down at the little family before her heeled feet. “Do I make myself clear?”

“I… I can’t…” Lisa’s anger faded into the store’s cold air as she quietly mulled over Juliette’s words. Lose one of her best paying jobs, or force her baby to become some other woman’s plaything? She turned to Ellie, as if he’d provide an answer to her plight.

The fox continued to dig away at the fence’s base, unaware of the fatal fate hidden just a short distance away. It almost seemed to smile as it leaned up on its rear legs for take a quick look around, putting its furry red head right in the farmer’s sights. But before Jim could pull the trigger, the thief caught his glint of his rifle’s muzzle. It stared at him from behind the barrel, watching, waiting…

Then reality shifted.

The old man’s gun suddenly felt massive, unwieldy, but it wasn’t his trusty weapon that was the problem; it was his hands. The wrinkled fists he’d grown used to after so many years were gone, replaced by a pair that were far softer. Daintier. Prettier. Their polished black nails shined beneath the hot afternoon sun, and strangely enough, their tips almost seemed sharp.

The rest of his body was obscured beneath his now cumbersome clothing, but a quick wriggle of his smaller gut and slighter rounder behind made it clear: There was much more amiss with his body than just his hands.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Elliot felt so guilty that she barely felt any embarrassment as Lisa scooped her right up into her arms and smothered him with kisses. He was just glad to see her worries melt away, and leaned in close to give her a kiss on the cheek in return. Squirming, her turned his head a little to look back at Juliette as the red-haired woman delivered her ultimatum, the skirt bunching up between Lisa's arms and his thighs. Feeling the hesitation of his new Mother, he looked back to Lisa, and his chest tightened as he saw the torment upon her pretty face. Pressing in close to her, he moved his lips to her ear, and then cupped a small hand around them to stop Juliette being able see.

"We'll wear whatever she wants for work, Mommy... but I'll wear the things you pick all other times because they're way better", he whispers, not even thinking about calling Lisa Mommy. All he could think about was making her feel better. She was clearly trying so hard to be a good parent... so he had to show her that she WAS doing a good job by acting like the little girl she thought she'd been raising. His fingers linger near her ear as he pulls back slightly, and stroke through her hair, his blue eyes turning back to Juliette.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying