Strange Shifts

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Strange Shifts

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Jim (or Jeanne, whoever) flinches back slightly from each rap but makes a point to move back in range, as anything that looks like trying to get out of them could only make this worse. "Ow--I don't know how ta answer--ow--any of those questions! I wasn't like this--ow--when I went out this mornin'!" She gives a pretty genuinely distressed look, trying to impress upon the..well, technically younger but apparently older woman, the seriousness of the situation. Going into more detail doesn't seem important as long as her ears are still under attack.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:39 am

Elliot clung to Lisa as she walked into the cosy little cafe. It had been weird enough being carried by her before, but now she was able to hold him to her body with just one arm. His blue eyes looked at the blonde woman curiously, but couldn't recall meeting her before. Her cheerful greeting brought a smile to his lips that wasn't forced, and he nodded to her question.

His gaze drifted down to the boy that was with her, and for some reason he blushed. The kid looked so young, but at the same time, Elliot could tell that for now they were near the same age. Of course, the boy wasn't in a skirt either. As he was lowered down to his feet in front of the boy, he bit his bottom lip before nervously saying "Hi...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Was that a laugh? That kinda looked like a laugh just now... Why would he be laughing? Could he be delirious or something? ...Either way, Diane grabs the kid by the arm and drags him up to the surface and to the edge of the pool. Once she's got him on solid ground, Diane lays him down and asks, "Hey, are you OK? If you are, say something..."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:58 am

A mother’s scorn could only last so long, especially when pitted against such heartfelt words and honest eyes. After another weary sigh, the woman pulled her hand away from Jim, leaving the young girl’s ears sore, hot, and oddly swollen. She could feel their larger tips twinge about in the breeze… and why did it feel like they were sitting on top of her head when they should be on the sides?

“I better not catch you doin’ such fool things again, or you’ll get more than an ear whoopin’.” The fire-haired farmer brought her fingers back to softly pet at the strange, twitchy, furry things that now sat over Jim’s noggin before walking past her to gather the scattered clothes. “Now, you head home and get yourself an’ Vandal cleaned up, y’hear?”

“… Don’t wanna talk to girls,” he mumbled. His big blue eyes drifted away from Ellie’s… but he snuck quick glances at the other boy (but of course, he didn’t know that) and the pretty feathers of his dress. While their mommies chatted on above their heads, the blush on his round cheeks grew redder by the second.

“Cough! Hack Wheeze!”

His gasping unconvincing, to say the least. Not even his classmates were fooled; both the boys and the girls were trying their best not to collectively groan. But that didn’t stop the high schooler from trying. His lips were puckered, ready for the inevitable breath of life from his rescuer…
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:16 pm

"..." Diane stares down at the boy. Seeing him like this, she's starting to get an idea of why he might have been acting odd. "...Get up. You're not drowning at all, are you?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:54 am

Elliot hadn't exactly been wanting to speak to a little kid either, but when he heard the boy muttering that he didn't want to talk, just because he thought Elliot was a girl, he frowned slightly and took a couple of steps closer to the boy, now rather determined to avoid being dismissed like that.

"Just pretend I'm a boy... ", he says, trying to ignore the swish of the dress, although he couldn't help but blush when he saw the boy glance at it. He looked back to Lisa, seeing she was already deep into conversation with the other woman, so biting his bottom lip, he turned back to the boy and took a seat beside him. His hands grasped at the skirt, holding it up slightly so it wouldn't get all bunched as he wriggled his padded bottom onto one of the smaller sized chairs.

"I'm Elliot... but they call me Ellie... ", he explains, his feet not quite reaching the floor, and his thighs kept apart slightly because of that underwear.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:30 pm

"Y-yes'm," says Jeanne, putting the hand not still busy holding her underwear up to rub and feel one of the strange ears while the stranger calling herself her mother moves on to the rest of the clothes. She gives a slightly confused look at the fox she'd been about to shoot earlier. "Uh..Vandal?" she says, and makes a come-here gesture with the free hand to see if it responds to that.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:18 pm

The faking lad was glad he was already wet, because Diana was making him sweat bullets. He wasn't about to give up his charade, though, not in front of all his classmates. And so he laid there awkwardly, waiting for a miracle to happen.

"What are you gonna do, teach?" one of the students, a young girl, asked. They were waiting too, but certainly not for a kiss. "I mean, we can't just let him lay there all period..."

---

"But you're so... girly." There was more fidgeting, more nervous glances and gulps from the boy. Why was this prett- DUMB girl still talking to him? He needed to do something to make her go away. Something mean.

So, he grabbed a handful of Ellie's hair and gave it a hard yank!

---

The fox perked its ears when it heard its apparent name, and with almost doggish glee the furry critter leaped right into Jeanne's arms! The fact it was a mere trigger-pull away from death just moments ago did little to deter it.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:27 am

The girl has a point. Diane can hardly let something like this stand... But what should she actually do about it? "Well, then... If he doesn't feel like getting up, I think someone might just have to carry him to the principal's office... Does anyone feel like volunteering?" Diane's not actually sure what she'll say if anyone answers, or if he decides to get up, but she can probably figure that out as it happens. She hopes.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:52 am

Elliot's cheeks went even more red as the boy pointed how far along the girly scale his appearance was. He tilted his head a little, blue eyes watching the boy squirm and fidget before gasping as a small hand reached towards him and pulled hard on his hair, tugging him right off the edge of the seat to tumble down onto his hands and knees. He was fully aware of how ridiculous the whole situation was, but even so, he couldn't stop the tears welling up in his eyes. Shame flooded through him as his body seemed to be taking on a will of it's own... a sniffle... a tremble of a lower lip... and then it came, as he burst into tears!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:27 pm

"Yaah!" Jeanne had been half-expecting the fox to come closer, but not really that close and especially not that quickly. Its weight and momentum knock her over on her back. "Off, off! I jus' wanted you to foller me," She says, half-pushing and half-gesturing at the animal.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying