The Tiffany Grimm Academy sign-up

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

The Tiffany Grimm Academy sign-up

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:33 pm

I don't know what will happen here. I don't even recall if anyone cared for the original thread. But here we go. I might be able to come back for a while here. Let's see how this goes.

The Tiffany Grimm Academy is the most prestigious of schools for boys with a bad reputation. It really turns their lives around, if you know what I mean. The beautiful headmistress, the titular Tiffany, is as impish as she isgorgeous. The redheaded witch has her own methods of discipline, and her insanely powerful charms are indescribably potent. What will happen in this secret school to the brave young men who arrive at the front door?

All application to the school must follow this format:

Name:
Girl Name:
Picture:
Girl Picture:
Preferred TF's:
Hated TF's:
Biography:
Why you want to be a student:

If one wishes to be a teacher here at the academy, you will have to follow the same format for application, but PM me instead.

Welcome to good ol' TG ACADEMY!
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: The Tiffany Grimm Academy sign-up

Postby Nikki » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Name: Ryan Atwood
Girl Name: You pick
Picture:
Girl Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/ ... ad87b5.jpg
Preferred TF's: Gender change
Hated TF's: Lets stick to that
Biography: Ryan is a child from the wrong side of the tracks. He is intelligent, but doesn't have a lot of opportunities
Why you want to be a student: After he and his brother were arrested for stealing a character, his mom decides to send him off to the school so Miss Grimm can straighten him out.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 pm

A teacher sign-up! Tiff has asked me to repost this here.

Name: Gina Burns
Picture: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=794595
Preferred TF's: Generally speaking, anything a serious-minded woman like Gina might find embarrassing, particularly if it involves revealing outfits.
Hated TF's: That said, I would prefer to avoid strong mental changes, or anything too egregiously sexy.
Biography: Gina is relatively new to being a teacher, with Tiff's Academy being only her second teaching gig. Though she's willing to play along with Miss Grimm's "playful" teaching style, Gina generally prefers to stay more serious and professional.
Why you want to be a teacher: Gina has heard of the Tiffany Grimm Academy's reputation for turning around the lives of trouble young students, and decided she wanted to be a part of that.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Welcome Ryan, and Gina is officially employed!
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 am

Name: Eliot
Girl Name: Ellliot/Ellie
Picture: Image
Girl Picture: Image
Preferred TF's: Age regression
Hated TF's: inanimate
Biography: Elliot is a skinny boy in his teens that often gets confused for a girl. He has a slender figure, long blonde hair and delicate features. He is one of life's losers, always messing up.
Why you want to be a student: I like the idea that as punishment for being lazy and trying to avoid responsibility, he gets made younger, and the privilege of responsibility and independence are taken away.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Name: Allen Ross
Girl Name: You pick
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/6nhUu9k.jpg (Sorreh for the low quality on this one D: )
Girl Picture: http://i.imgur.com/fgIb2fd.jpg
Preferred TF's: Age regression, semi-inanimate, nekomimi, kitsunemimi
Hated TF's: Age progression past 16, Major personality/Mentality change
Biography: Allen is a teen that likes music a bit too much, as he's always listening to it or he's remixing a song that already exists.
Why you want to be a student: After Allen's parents found out he was ignoring his education, which they held in the highest regard, for the sake of making music via his report card, they decided to send him to the Academy in hopes that he would get his act together.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:32 pm

so fr so good, all, but I should warn everyone: Tiff only teaches people 16 and above. If you were hoping for younger, I am sorry.
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 pm

I knew there was going to be a range of ages, good to know what the lowest number of that range is xP
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm also going to be a teacher, but I'll put my profile down here for everyone to see.

Name: Taylor Précis
Girl Name: Taylor Précis (Yep, it stays the same.)
Picture: This.
Girl Picture: ... And that.
Preferred TF's: I'm fine with anything, but some age regression would be nice.
Hated TF's: Go nuts. Just try not to do anything too weird, ok?
Biography: Taylor is a recent college graduate with a bit of a problem: He can't find a job. Anywhere. No matter how many career fairs and interviews he goes to, he seems fated to be unemployed for the rest of his days. Out of options and desperate for work, he decides to go to the Tiffany Grimm and try his luck there.
Why you want to be a teacher: Taylor doesn't have the credentials to be a teacher, but he hopes he can either bluff his way in or settle for a lower position. He'll be a teacher's assistant, coffee boy, janitor, ANYTHING if it means he can finally pay the bills.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 am

Would have been nice to have been warned of that in the original post. Not really into the 'playboy bunny' look.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 am

Would it be okay if I join, or would you rather I not? It's up to you Tiffany. If you do let me, I am not sure if I will be able to be on regularly because of school and other things going on. Welcome back!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to Roleplaying