Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Right. Thanks. *Jamie produces the required amount, plus a tip.* That should do it...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Alex still wasn't used to being the one on the receiving end of getting looks. She was still amazed Bridget had said all the possibilities of what they could do at the sleepover, even though nothing was actually planned. Alex's thoughts came to a halt however, as they had stopped at an apartment. She could tell, even from the outside, that it was high end, not to mention they were in the nicer part of town. At least she was no longer in a crowd of people. Even before as a male in college, she had hated being in crowds.

Right. Can't forget her parents are rich. Seemingly filthy rich. Alex mentally told herself as she shifted to face Bridget, waiting for her to say something, or even walk in for that matter!
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:07 am

He followed her gaze around the room, and then moved towards the bed. He pulled himself up onto it, cheeks a little red as he glanced back at her.

"Can I sleep with you?", he asked, and again, while many men might have asked the same question of her before, she could be sure Elliot really did simply want to sleep beside her. He pulled back the sheets, wriggling beneath them, a little smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"It's so big... ", he murmured, used to not only being a lot bigger himself, but having a tiny bed. He stretched out across the mattress, not even covering half of it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 pm

"Ok, good. Now... Ciao!" The delivery guy threw a friendly wave at Jamie before running off with both the cash AND the pizza. "Thanks for the free money, babe!"

---

And so Bridget walked in with Alex in tow, then up the elevators they went, higher and higher, until they stood well above the streets of the city!

Bridget's apartment was fairly impressive but a little small for a family. It was packed with modern furniture, hanging lights, and fancy gadgets... but at the same time, it was empty. Except for the two girls, there was no one around to enjoy all that the apartment had to offer.

"It looks like my parents left me alone... again." Bridget needed a few moments to contain her disappointment before flopping down on a nearby couch, clutching a flower-covered pillow close to her chest. "So what should we do first? I'm up for anything!"

---

Despite all of the men who’ve walked into Meryl’s life, none of them stepped into her bed. Many were scared off when they inevitably discovered she was a witch, and the few with the balls to stick around always ended up losing them in short order. Elliot was the first man ever to slip under Meryl’s covers... Though “man” probably wasn’t the best word to describe him at the moment.

“It is, isn’t it? This bed actually used to belong to my mother. She gave it to me, hoping I’d bring a husband home one day. Now, I’m going to get changed. Don’t go anywhere alright?”

Elliot was left by himself for the second time that night, with only the bed’s drapes to keep him company in the dark.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Alex gave Bridget a sympathetic. She knew loneliness herself too well, and it only got worse in her adulthood when she was still male, but just after Bridget asked what they should do, Alex shook her head, trying to get her thoughts out of negativity. "What should we do? Hmm..." Alex couldn't help but look around the apartment as she thought what to do.

Alex walked over to the couch, sat next to Bridget, slid a hand under one of the other pillows, and smirked. "Didn't you offer a pillow fight before we got here?" Alex reminded Bridget as she quickly picked up the pillow, and swung it horizontally to her left, careful not to hit Bridget in the face!
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Nephilim wrote:"Ok, good. Now... Ciao!" The delivery guy threw a friendly wave at Jamie before running off with both the cash AND the pizza. "Thanks for the free money, babe!"

What the-? Hey, wait! *Jamie runs after the pizza boy.* Get back here! Thief!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Elliot wriggled over onto his back, blushing at her over the top of the bed sheets as she said she was going to get changed, and told him not to go anywhere. His blue eyes followed her through the door, and then roamed about the room a little. However, Meryl had not been gone long, when he started to get nervous.

The darkness began to play tricks on him, making him think he saw movement in the corners of his vision. He huddled up, grasping the bed covers tightly, holding them around him as he turned his head, and buried his face in the soft pillow. Squeezing his eyes shut, he made frightened murmuring sounds.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:54 pm

"Yeah I did- HEY!" Bridget yelped as Alex's pillow smacked against her side. "A surprise attack? That's it! This means WAR!"

She took her flower pillow and another coach cushion and, with a mighty battle cry, heaved them at Alex in a pincer strike!

---

The thief was fast, already rushing towards flight of stairs by the time Jamie left her door. A few of her neighbors came out, apparently to help her catch the crook, but they were struck still by Jamie's near-nakedness. Some of them even made comments!

"Oh, whoa..."

"Jim, get my phone! I gotta get this!"

"She's even bigger than I am!"

"Thomas, go inside and close the door THIS INSTANT!"

---

Though Elliot's eyes were closed, he could see a orange glow slowly envelop the room, and he could feel a pair of soft, warm arms wrap around his little form.

"Sssssh, it's alright. I'm back." Meryl, now clothed in a silk red negligee, pressed her adopted son's face against her shoulder and cooed softly into his ears. "I'm sorry about the lights. I forgot how scary my house can be in the dark..."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Alex brought her pillow up to bring it down on Bridget's head as a counter to the pincer strike, but that soon quickly proved not worth it. Despite being a pillow, Alex, not used to her body, lost her balance, though she shielded her head from the ground with her pillow. Alex couldn't help but giggle at that fact, along with the fact Bridget retalliated with TWO pillows compared to Alex's one, though she noted to scold herself later, not wanting to become too girly. "No fair, you have two." Alex remarked jokingly.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Nephilim wrote:The thief was fast, already rushing towards flight of stairs by the time Jamie left her door. A few of her neighbors came out, apparently to help her catch the crook, but they were struck still by Jamie's near-nakedness. Some of them even made comments!

"Oh, whoa..."

"Jim, get my phone! I gotta get this!"

"She's even bigger than I am!"

"Thomas, go inside and close the door THIS INSTANT!"

*Jamie's face goes bright red when she hears her neighbor's comments. Still, she can't just let this creep get away, so she continues pursuit, heading down the stairs and toward the lobby.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 pm

"Well, you started fighting dirty first, y'know." Bridget, her feathery weapons tucked by her sides, stuck her tongue out at Alex. "Oh, and one more thing: DOUBLE NUKE!"

Suddenly, she launched her two pillows at Alex and ran off to one of the apartment's rooms, a bedroom perhaps, giggling along the way.

---

The thief was still downstairs wrestling with a guy who, like Jamie, was also in his underwear. A hat with a pizza logo sat atop his head.

"Give me back my clothes!"

"Lemme go you sonuva-"

"And hand over that pizza! It's not yours!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Alex got up and set all three of the pillows back on the couch. She had to admit, she was having fun, despite how childish it was, though that was probably what was making it fun to begin with. Alex of course, went towards the room she saw Bridget head into.

"So, what next? Or should we watch a movie before we get too tired to finish one?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Nephilim wrote:The thief was still downstairs wrestling with a guy who, like Jamie, was also in his underwear. A hat with a pizza logo sat atop his head.

"Give me back my clothes!"

"Lemme go you sonuva-"

"And hand over that pizza! It's not yours!"

Ah! *It doesn't take long for Jamie to see what's going on. While the two men wrestle, she thus comes up behind the thief and whacks him upside the head.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Elliot lifted his head slightly as the arms wrapped around him, and he pressed himself into Meryl with a blush. He opened his mouth to explain that he'd got scared, but she already knew. A feeling of calm washed over him as she murmured in his ear and held him close to her body. His small arms wriggled around her, and he found himself nestling comfortably against her, his eyelids growing heavier, until it was quite a struggle to keep them open.

"Thank you...", he whispered before letting out a big yawn.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 pm

"Actually, I was thinking about something else..."

Bridget was in a fairly spacious bedroom sitting in front of a large makeup cabinet. A little tube of red lipstick was being twirled about her fingers.

"Since my parents are away, why not play with some of their stuff?"

---

"UGH!" the thief grunted as Jamie's hand collided with his head. He wheeled around to deal with the new nuisance, but this left him open to a devastating RIDER KICK from the man in underwear that knocked him out cold.

"Whew... Thanks for the help. This guy came outta nowhere and stole all of my stuff." The guy wiped some sweat off his brow before turning to get a better look at Jamie, his savior. "I couldn't have stopped him without yoooooooh, what the!? Did he steal your clothes too or what?"

---

"You don't need to thank me, Ellie. That's what mommies do."

Meryl slid into the bed and settled herself even closer to Elliot, their blond hairs mingling together. The lights dimmed on their own, leaving just the soft glow of the moon outside to illuminate the room.

"Good night, Ellie. I'll see you in the morning," she whispered into Elliot's ear before giving him one more kiss on the forehead. She, herself, usually didn't sleep so early, but for today, she was making an exception.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying