Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:Jamie's closet and drawers still had nothing but revealing outfits, so if she wanted to get dressed...

...Next day I'm off work, I'm going clothes shopping... *Cursing her female counterpart's fashion sense, Jamie leaves her room and gets her pizza on a plate so she can start eating.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:38 pm

The last thing Elliot wanted was to be examined more closely, but everything happened so fast. Before he could protest, Starburst has carried him outside, and he grasped onto her as she suddenly took off! He was overcome with vertigo as he looked down, watching the street fall further and further away, before turning his head, pressing his face against the woman's firm arm.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 am

The pizza guy just so happened to exit the bathroom right when Jamie put her pizza on a plate. He gave her a friendly smile, but that smile quickly turned into an "o" of surprise when he saw that Jamie still lacked clothing.

"Sorry, I thought you were getting dressed too," he mumbled, shifting his eyes away. His shoes clacked against the ground as he fidgeted, trying desperately to hide his growing attraction towards the near naked woman in front of him. "So... I guess I better get going?"

---

Elliot didn’t need to worry if he was afraid of falling. Starburst’s arms surrounded him like a crib, keeping him safe from the dizzying heights and chilling winds. In fact, those arms were even bigger than they were a minute ago. Either Starburst was growing... Or Elliot was shrinking.

“We’re almost there, Cindy. Just hang on for a little longer.” For some reason, Starburst’s voice seemed noticeably huskier, deeper, mannish, a far cry from her usual sexy voice... So why did it still send those pleasantly warm feelings through Elliot's body?
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:24 am

Elliot shifted slightly, a frown creasing his forehead as he watched Starburst's arms seem to thicken around him. So high up in the air, there was nothing around to use as a reference, leaving him utterly unsure which of them was changing size. However, a new thought pushed into his head as the super heroine's voice began to sound deeper. His mind wandered, picturing himself being held by another guy, and he winced as it sent another throb through his bits. Cheeks went bright red at that reaction, and he let out a quiet moan of shame.

"I really think she messed up my head, Starburst", he murmured.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 am

Mystic Mina wrote:The pizza guy just so happened to exit the bathroom right when Jamie put her pizza on a plate. He gave her a friendly smile, but that smile quickly turned into an "o" of surprise when he saw that Jamie still lacked clothing.

"Sorry, I thought you were getting dressed too," he mumbled, shifting his eyes away. His shoes clacked against the ground as he fidgeted, trying desperately to hide his growing attraction towards the near naked woman in front of him. "So... I guess I better get going?"

I was, but it turns out this is pretty much the best I have... *Jamie grumbles.* ...But yeah. You can go now.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 pm

"Did she, Elliot?" Starburst's voice, unrecognizable at this point, sent another traitorous twinge shooting through Elliot's body. This one felt different, though. It was less of a throb and more of something else. Something inside him. "It's normal for girls your age to feel this way. You shouldn't be ashamed of it."

---

Unsure of what else to say, the pizza guy quietly left the apartment. Jamie was alone, free to eat her pizza in peace and whatnot.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:Unsure of what else to say, the pizza guy quietly left the apartment. Jamie was alone, free to eat her pizza in peace and whatnot.

*Jamie sighs and settles onto the couch to watch some TV while she eats.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:25 am

Elliot gasped, closing his eyes as he felt the twinge. With both arms wrapped around Starburst's neck, he couldn't even reach down to feel what was going on, but the way he was held, that excited bump beneath the short cheerleading dress was pressed right up against Starburst's spandex covered stomach.

"You don't understand...", he groaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:43 pm

"Elliot, I understand perfectly. You're the one who's confused."

When the two landed back on the ground, Elliot would notice two things. One, Starburst was no longer the busty bombshell she was before. Instead, a statuesque man clothed in tight black leather stood in her place, a yellow sun emblem blazing across his thick chest. Her brilliant mane was now short and sleek, but the clean cut only heightened the handsomeness of the new man's face.

Two, Elliot couldn't feel that little bump under his skirt anymore... But he could feel two on his chest, and they were also quite excited.

---

Jamie came across something familiar while she was flipping through the channels. Her dad spent some money on an advertising campaign a few months ago to boost the family's business, and one of the first things he did was create a TV commercial. It didn't really work, mainly because he hired some terribly bland actors that had trouble reading even one line off their scripts.

This commercial was different, though. Instead of the actors, it had Jamie in a sexy black office dress lounging on a long leather couch!

"Hey there. Are your financial woes leaving you all hot and bothered?" Jamie whispered to the camera softly, sensually. "We've got you covered. Our team of experts can help satisfy any of your financial needs... And I mean everything."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:Jamie came across something familiar while she was flipping through the channels. Her dad spent some money on an advertising campaign a few months ago to boost the family's business, and one of the first things he did was create a TV commercial. It didn't really work, mainly because he hired some terribly bland actors that had trouble reading even one line off their scripts.

This commercial was different, though. Instead of the actors, it had Jamie in a sexy black office dress lounging on a long leather couch!

"Hey there. Are your financial woes leaving you all hot and bothered?" Jamie whispered to the camera softly, sensually. "We've got you covered. Our team of experts can help satisfy any of your financial needs... And I mean everything."

... *Jamie's groans as she watches the commercial. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough that her entire floor probably thinks she's some kind of exhibitionist now, she just had to run into something like this...* Why would I even agree to something like that...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:00 am

Elliot gasped as he heard his name spoken, and he staggered back when released, wide blue eyes gazing at the wide chest of the male super hero Starburst. He felt his knees going slightly weak as his gaze roamed over the tight black leather, and a hand went to try and hide that bump, only to discover it was gone. Red hair swirled around, the short yellow dress swishing as he looked down to see the two small bumps upon his chest.

"What is... happening to us? Are you doing this?", he moaned in embarrassment.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:55 pm

The Jamie on TV continued to spout off information with that lovely voice, smiling seductively at the camera while she crossed those long sexy legs to and fro. Luckily the commercial was short, so Jamie didn't have to bear the embarrassment of watching it for long.

---

"You're still confused? Maybe you just need a man to help you with your... new needs." The male Starburst took Elliot and pressed him close once again, those strange bumps rubbing against the hero's rock-hard chest. There was a glint in Starburst's eyes, but it wasn't one of maternal love like before. It was lust! Starburst leaned down closer and closer, his lips almost brushing with Elliot's. He was going to kiss him! "Relax, Elliot. I'll treat you gently. Just close your eyes."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:The Jamie on TV continued to spout off information with that lovely voice, smiling seductively at the camera while she crossed those long sexy legs to and fro. Luckily the commercial was short, so Jamie didn't have to bear the embarrassment of watching it for long.

Maybe I can ask Dad if he can get that off the air... *Jamie sighs and flips to another channel.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Jamie changed the channel to yet another commercial starring her! This time she was lying on a sunny beach surrounded by half-naked men and clad in a tiny pink bikini.

"Why spend time worrying about your finances..." She grabbed a martini off one of the men's hands and flashed another delicious smile. "When you could be spending time with me?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 pm

... *Jamie turns the TV off. She's really got to talk to her Dad about this...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying