Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:25 pm

The kiss was like electricity to Jamie, sending jolts of pleasure through her body in ways she'd never felt before. It was a shame it only a few blissfully short seconds, but this was only so that Joyce could pin her down on the couch and start picking off her shirt buttons one by one. Jamie, who was smaller, weaker, and younger after the trip to the bar, was powerless to stop the relentless advance of the bigger woman.

---

"Ah." The blonde girl seemed almost disappointed by the truth, and she turned her eyes towards her brother to give him a reprimanding glare. "Sorry if Trent bothered you. He can be a bit of an idiot when it comes to being a normal person."

"S-Sorry," Trent bowed his head out of shame.

---

"Oh, don't be such a grown-up, Ellie. You're a child now. Leave all the worrying to me." Meryl grabbed the mix off of Elliot's raised hands, but not before giving the boy a loving stroke on the head. "But thank you for being so sweet. It's... More than anything else anyone's ever done for me, really."

Her face darkened ever so slightly as she put the final touches on their bowl of pasta, which she carefully handed down to Elliot.

"Now, could you be even sweeter and bring our dinner to that table over there?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:19 pm

As Meryl encouraged him to embrace the lack of responsibility that came with being a child, he could feel excitement building up inside of him. He was torn, wanting to give in, but at the same time aware of how embarrassing it would be to act that way around someone that knew he'd been older. He leaned closer as she stroked his head, pleasant little tingles running through his scalp and down his spine, bringing a happy murmur from his lips.

Taking the pasta bowl from her, he carried it to the table, pushing up onto his toes to gain that extra bit of height so he could place the food upon it.

"Usually I just have microwave noodles", he said as he sat himself in one of the chairs, his feet not quite touching the floor. There was temptation everywhere. Everything was was better than it normally was... but the price was a tiny little body and a frilly dress. Was that a good trade? He blushed as he grasped a fork in his small hand.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Nephilim wrote:"Ah." The blonde girl seemed almost disappointed by the truth, and she turned her eyes towards her brother to give him a reprimanding glare. "Sorry if Trent bothered you. He can be a bit of an idiot when it comes to being a normal person."

"S-Sorry," Trent bowed his head out of shame.

"He's not being much of a bother really, but aren't you being a bit too harsh on him?" Alex questioned Trent's sister, slightly annoyed by how she was treating him. They were siblings, and she really didn't like it when the older sibling downplayed the younger one at every possible moment, and that kinda showed on her face.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Nephilim wrote:The kiss was like electricity to Jamie, sending jolts of pleasure through her body in ways she'd never felt before. It was a shame it only a few blissfully short seconds, but this was only so that Joyce could pin her down on the couch and start picking off her shirt buttons one by one. Jamie, who was smaller, weaker, and younger after the trip to the bar, was powerless to stop the relentless advance of the bigger woman.

Oh... *Jamie hasn't ever been on this end before, but she runs with it and pulls down Joyce's skirt.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:17 pm

"Microwave noodles? Junk food isn't something a growing boy should eat. You should be having home-cooked meals... Like this!"

Meryl, who sat herself right next to Elliot, picked a few pasta shells out of the bowl with her fork and slowly led them towards Elliot's mouth.

"Open wide, here comes the pasta!"

---

Trent's sister seemed taken back by Alex's words, as if she wasn't used to being talked back to.

"It's not my fault he's a social shut-in. If he'd just get a girlfriend or something, I wouldn't have to drag him around like this." She narrowed her icy blue eyes at Alex. "Why do you care so much, anyway? You don't even know him."

---

Joyce cooed in delight when Jamie pulled her tight skirt down, exposing a pair of lacy black underwear, and she was about to return the favor when the ring of a phone shot through the apartment.

"No way! Not right now!" The nearly bottomless woman groaned in frustration as she rushed over to her phone and checked its screen. "Ugh... I'm sorry, Jamie, but work's calling me. I gotta run."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Nephilim wrote:Joyce cooed in delight when Jamie pulled her tight skirt down, exposing a pair of lacy black underwear, and she was about to return the favor when the ring of a phone shot through the apartment.

"No way! Not right now!" The nearly bottomless woman groaned in frustration as she rushed over to her phone and checked its screen. "Ugh... I'm sorry, Jamie, but work's calling me. I gotta run."

Aww... *Jamie sits back up.* It's fine, I understand. You go do what you need to do. I can wait.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:28 am

Alex shook her head, then gave a glance towards Trent for about two seconds before looking back at his sister. "Well, your right there. I don't know him, but I do know for a fact he doesn't want to be dragged around just to carry your stuff. Have you even helped him with his social issues besides forcing things on him?" Alex asked, her voice showing slight nervousness, probably because of Trent's sister narrowing her eyes at her. She also seemed to forget that she was forced into the store by the mysterious girl that was still changing clothes...Or she was hiding and eavesdropping, Alex couldn't tell at this point.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Elliot at least had the grace to look guilty as she told him off for the poor standard of food he'd been living on, but he wasn't expecting her to start feeding him by hand. He didn't know if it was the shock, but he found himself opening his mouth as she brought the fork closer, blue eyes lifting to meet her gaze while his cheeks felt red. With no need to use his hands, he wriggled his fingers before grasping the cotton of the pretty dress. Closing his lips around the fork, he felt so small, and so utterly helpless as he drew back and chewed on the soft pasta.

"Tastes good", he said after gulping it down, his tongue licking around his lips. After being presented with perk after perk of the easy life of a kid, now came the flip side, the huge feeling of embarrassment of this beautiful woman treating him almost like a baby.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 pm

"It'll have to wait until tomorrow..." Joyce leaned in one last time to give Jamie a goodbye peck on the lips. "But I'll make it worth the wait. I promise."

After pulling her skirt back up her legs, she hurried out of the apartment, leaving Jamie all by her lonesome. What would she do now?

---

"Sometimes you just have to force people to help themselves. Besides, my brother likes helping his sister out. Isn't that right, Trent?"

"... No."

"You heard him, now- Wait, what?"

"I don't like being told I'm a loser, I don't like being bossed around, I don't like being your bag boy," Trent threw the shopping bags down to the ground, "And I don't like it when you say I can never get a girlfriend, because I CAN!"

Caught up in his emotions and fueled by adrenaline, the boy blew past his sister, kissed Alex right on the mouth, and stormed out of the clothing store. His sister simply stood there stunned for a few seconds before following after him, meekly telling him to stop and talk to her.

"Hey, Alex! I'm done!" The mysterious girl from before finally popped out from the dressing room, a pink dress covering her body. "How does it look? Do you... Hey, what's wrong?"

---

"I'm glad you like it. It's a dish my mom used to make for me when I was younger. Those... Those were good times."

Meryl spent a moment staring out a nearby window, her mind caught in a warm memory. Strangely, although they were supposed to be in the middle of a crowded metropolis, the view outside showed a quiet, moonlit forest glade. The muffled coos of nightly wildlife and chirps of crickets replaced the honking car horns and chattering city talk.

"Oh, that reminds me! I should get you some clothes for bedtime. I should have something up in the attic you could use." The blonde witch fed Elliot one last piece of pasta before walking out of the kitchen. "I'll be right back. Finish your dinner, and try to keep your clothes clean!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Alex entered a trance the moment Trent leaned in for the kiss, Alex's mind taking all of details of what's going on in, and once she regained full awareness, her face was flushed red. "I-I'd...rather not say what just happened." Alex replied shyly, embarrassment clearly filling her voice, before deciding to turn the conversation back to the dress. "You look great in that dress though."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Nephilim wrote:"It'll have to wait until tomorrow..." Joyce leaned in one last time to give Jamie a goodbye peck on the lips. "But I'll make it worth the wait. I promise."

After pulling her skirt back up her legs, she hurried out of the apartment, leaving Jamie all by her lonesome. What would she do now?

I'll see you later! *Once Joyce is gone, Jamie gets off the couch to take a more thorough look around the apartment... And to maybe change into something a bit more casual for the evening.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Elliot gazed at her, feeling a tightening in his chest as he sensed some sadness in Meryl when speaking of her Mother and her own childhood. He followed her gaze to the window, gasping at the view through the glass that he was quite sure had not been outside the building when they'd arrived.

He tried his best to fight it, but a mixture of shyness and excitement spread over his face when she mentioned clothes again, and specifically something to wear to bed. Taking the fork from her, he blushed at the comment about keeping his clothes clean, embarrassed by the suggestion he was incapable of eating without making a mess. However, it WAS a very pretty dress, and he ate more cautiously than he ever remembered doing before as he went to finish the pasta by himself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 pm

The girl giggled when she heard Alex's compliment and twirled around, showing off even more of the dress. It was fairly long, with the hem almost reaching down to her ankles, but the spaghetti straps did much to reveal her pretty arms and shoulders.

"Thanks! I like yours a lot too. Actually, we should just buy them right now! We don't have to waste time changing that way." She patted a shopping bag held close to her side. "I've already got our old clothes packed up, so let's ring these up and head to my house for our sleepover!"

---

A closer look revealed some noticeable changes to Jamie's apartment. Everything was improved in some way or another. The television, for example, was much larger and seemed to be a more advanced model.

Her wardrobe was hit the hardest, of course. It was bigger, filling up an enormous closet that added itself to her bedroom, and had a ridiculous amount of skimpy outfits. In fact, all of them were skimpy in some way or another. Apparently Jamie was very proud of her body. The nightwear was even worse; most of them were little transparent things that did absolutely nothing to cover her up.

---

It was some time before Meryl came back down. There were some little puffs of dust in her hair, but she seemed satisfied with the results of her search.

"You ate it all up without spilling a drop. Goob job, Ellie!" The boy earned himself another hug, which quickly turned into a lift to Meryl's arms. "The stairs are hard to walk up, so I'll have to carry you, ok?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Alex smiled as the girl twirled in place, though she couldn't help but feel that the girl was a bit too excited, and laughed a bit nervously when she brought up. "About that....I'm not sure how much money I brought to begin with, if I had any to begin with." Alex informed the girl, seemingly ignoring the girl saying 'sleepover'. "I can pay you back tomorrow though." Alex added, although she wasn't too sure she'd be able to keep her word on that.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 am

Nephilim wrote:A closer look revealed some noticeable changes to Jamie's apartment. Everything was improved in some way or another. The television, for example, was much larger and seemed to be a more advanced model.

Her wardrobe was hit the hardest, of course. It was bigger, filling up an enormous closet that added itself to her bedroom, and had a ridiculous amount of skimpy outfits. In fact, all of them were skimpy in some way or another. Apparently Jamie was very proud of her body. The nightwear was even worse; most of them were little transparent things that did absolutely nothing to cover her up.

*Jamie takes in all these upgrades with an appreciative smile... That smile falters, though, when she sees her revealing new wardrobe.* Is this really all I have...? *Jamie searches her closet for anything non-revealing, coming up empty-handed.* Great... *Jamie concedes defeat and grabs a nightgown to change into. Next comes the awkward part - undressing as a girl for the first time. She really takes her time with it, carefully unbuttoning and removing everything, until she's down to her underwear.* ...Wow.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying