Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 am

Elliot blushed as her fingers brushed his own, and he watched her walk away to serve the other customers, blue eyes fixed upon her curvy rear. He sits for a while, just watching her from the table, before he slips off the stool and approaches the bar once Jack had left.

"Am I still allowed that free drink?", he asked, not looking too confident.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:49 am

Jack wasn't even able to roll around as the transformation consumed the rest of his body. He couldn't continue to look down at his new form either, his chest rendered inflexible by the change. At least the pain from the drink faded away once his transition into cardboardhood was complete.

Meanwhile...

"Of course! You're still my first customer, after all. If you were wondering about the free drink I gave that other man, well... Let's just say he won't be enjoying it." As if to reassure the boy, Meryl leaned over so that he could get a far better view of her impressive bust. "So, what can I get you? Remember, no alcohol."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

Elliot's gaze once plunged into her cleavage. He didn't really have a leery or creepy expression on his face, it was more… amazement, but there was no question he struggled to concentrate around a pretty woman. Yet again there was a long pause where it seemed he hadn't even heard her question as he set his hands on the counter and leaned against the bar.

"Can't you just make an exception this one time? I'm old enough, I just forgot my ID… ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:01 am

Nephilim wrote:Jack wasn't even able to roll around as the transformation consumed the rest of his body. He couldn't continue to look down at his new form either, his chest rendered inflexible by the change. At least the pain from the drink faded away once his transition into cardboardhood was complete.

-"

He? She? lay there not able to do much now
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:11 am

Meryl sighed when she heard the teenager insist that he was old enough yet again. In the past, she might have let it slide, but now... Well, perhaps there was still a way.

"Let's make a deal. I serve you one drink, and you help me around the bar for the rest of the night. How's that sound? Fair?"

---

Jack lied in the dimly lit room for a while, unable to move or even cry for help. Suddenly, an unseen force lifted him up, propped him up against the wall, and wiped off some of the dust that had accumulated on him during his short stay on the floor.

"My my, a new face. I didn't think Meryl would add a new tool here so soon." The voice wasn't Meryl's. It was older, with a slight nagging tone to it. "At least she made you quite the looker. Not like us other poor souls..."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:17 am

Elliot's face lit up, and he straight himself up, unable to keep the excited grin from his face as he nodded his head. The idea of getting to hang out with this girl for longer easily outweighed the prospect of having to do little chores around the place.

"Fair", he smiled, and then managed to shift his gaze from her, peering at the bottles behind her. He clearly didn't have any kind of usual drink, probably because he'd hardly ever spent time in a place like this before.

"I don't know what to have, so maybe you could pick the drink. Something sweet… ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:35 am

Meryl couldn't help but chuckle at Elliot's sudden burst of enthusiasm. Hopefully he kept it once he figured out what she had in store for him.

"I'll fix you a personal favorite of mine. It's on the sweet side, but it'll still give you a kick in the... You know where." The blonde woman swiped a few bottles from the massive collection behind her and swiftly got to work on making the boy's special drink. She was telling the truth with the kick part, though probably not in a way Elliot would have ever expected. "There, done."

She planted the finished concoction, a light pink mixture with a slice of orange stuck on the edge, in front of Elliot and waved him on to drink.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:38 am

Elliot lifted a hand, sweeping the blonde hair back from his face, admiring her figure as she worked so expertly with the bottles to create the drink. He blushed a little as he saw the colour when she set the glass down in front of him, but he didn't want to push his luck. Curling his hand around it, he lifted it up, examining it for a moment before flashing her a shy smile, and then brought it to his lips. Opening his mouth slightly, he began to tilt the glass, gulping down the cocktail inside. He seemed to struggle a little, but his blue eyes glanced to her, to see if she appeared impressed as he glugged the entire thing down in one go.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:57 am

Elliot's feat honestly wasn't impressive at all to the bartender. She had, after all, made sure the drink was fairly weak. It wouldn't do for the kid to spit the drink out all over the bar or become rip-roaring drunk right before work. Still, to keep Elliot's spirits up, she gave him a nod and a smile.

"Like it? I know it probably didn't feel like much, but it'll hit you hard once you start moving around. Now," Meryl grabbed the empty glass from the teenager's hands and pointed him towards her real office. "I have a few spare uniforms in my room over there. You'll need to put one on for tonight. I know it might not look like they fit, but trust me. They will."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:04 am

Elliot nodded his head when she asked if he liked it, and her smile caused a red blush to spread across his cheeks. After she'd taken the empty glass from him, he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a little light-headed, and his blue eyes widened when she told him there were some uniforms waiting in the office.

"I thought this was going to be a more… casual kind of help", he mumbled, although he clearly couldn't say no to a pretty girl. After spending another moment or two admiring the sight of her chest, he turned away from the bar, feeling that little buzz as he made his way to the door she'd pointed to. Twisting the handle, he stepped through and looked around.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:26 am

Meryl wasn't kidding about the after effects of the drink. By the time Elliot walked into the office, the light tingling going through his head had grown into a raging buzz. It wasn't an entirely unpleasant experience, but it left his body numb and his mind far beyond high orbit.

It was difficult to discern the details of the room with the alcohol still flowing through his system, but he could see a wooden wardrobe a short distance away from him. He just needed to make sure he didn't trip over himself while getting over there...
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:30 am

Elliot took a deep breath as he closed the door behind him, and rubbed at his eyes as the whole office seemed nothing more than a blur. He took a step forward and nearly stumbled as the numbness went down through his legs, but by this stage, he didn't even care. He staggered across the room, his skinny arms reaching for the wardrobe, and he bumped right into it, knocking him back a few steps. His fingers tried to grasp the wardrobe's handles for support, but he was too off-balance, and just ended up tugging the doors open before crashing down onto his butt with a blush.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:18 pm

*James watches as Meryl goes and serves everyone else.* ...Sure, I can wait... Yeah...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Nephilim wrote:Meryl sighed when she heard the teenager insist that he was old enough yet again. In the past, she might have let it slide, but now... Well, perhaps there was still a way.

"Let's make a deal. I serve you one drink, and you help me around the bar for the rest of the night. How's that sound? Fair?"

---

Jack lied in the dimly lit room for a while, unable to move or even cry for help. Suddenly, an unseen force lifted him up, propped him up against the wall, and wiped off some of the dust that had accumulated on him during his short stay on the floor.

"My my, a new face. I didn't think Meryl would add a new tool here so soon." The voice wasn't Meryl's. It was older, with a slight nagging tone to it. "At least she made you quite the looker. Not like us other poor souls..."

*Jack tries to look around as best well pronouns are confusing here, as best as Jack can to see who the voice is*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:04 pm

"Sorry about the wait. I saw you eying the bottles behind me, so I thought you were still thinking about what to get." Meryl leaned over the bar to get a better look at James' face. "It's probably none of my business, but you're looking pretty tired there. Did you have a long day?"

---

"It's no use, dear. You won't be able to move until your shift comes up."

Jack was flipped around, allowing him to see the source of the voice: A petite middle aged woman also dressed in a maid's uniform, though her's was much more conservative in style. That, combined with her short gray-streaked hair and thin glasses, made her look more like a librarian than a servant.

"Try to relax. We're all a little confused when we're born, but give it some time and you'll be a happy maid just like the rest of us." Jack felt himself being put up against another wall. "Just sit here and be a good girl for a minute. I'll be right back to pick you up."

The librarian maid left the room, leaving the print out maid alone once again. This time, however, there was a small mirror conveniently placed on the shelf in front of him, letting him see what he had become.

Jack was no longer a he, but he wasn't quite a she either. Sure, he now looked like a hot pink-haired woman in a short-sleeved maid's dress who was waving her butt around in the air for everyone to see, but he was still made out of cardboard. Maybe "it" would fit better?

---

The doors of the wardrobe fell open, revealing several sets of variously styled dresses and a large mirror on the other side. In the latter, he could see his reflection... but there was something off about it.

His face was always quite girlish, but now it was even more so. His lips were fuller, his lashes were longer, and there was just the lightest hint of makeup on his features. If he didn't look feminine before, he sure did now.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying