Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

"What? You don't have to pay me back. My parents already gave us their credit card to use. You know how they are. They've got a lot of money, but... not a lot of time." Those last words dripped with resentment. "So... So don't worry about it, ok?"

---

Jamie had on some fairly racy stuff beneath the conservative business suit. It was a shame there was no one around to see it...

Well, except for the crowds of pedestrians looking at her through her uncovered windows.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Alex just silently nodded, not knowing what else to say. She did know talking about the girl's parents would be a bad thing to do, so she took a mental note to avoid bringing up her parents in any discussions. "So....Sleepover right? Let's get out of here and get it started." Alex said with a faint smile, hoping changing the topic to something the girl wanted to do would help cheer her up, though Alex also mentally wondered what she got herself into.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Nephilim wrote:Jamie had on some fairly racy stuff beneath the conservative business suit. It was a shame there was no one around to see it...

Well, except for the crowds of pedestrians looking at her through her uncovered windows.

... *Jamie stares out the window for about a minute as her brain processes what she's inadvertently done. Once she realizes the show she's accidentally given everyone outside, her face turns bright red, and she rushes over to the window to close the curtains.* I can't believe I just did that... *Jamie shakes her head, grabs the nightgown, and pulls it on. Once that's done, she figure's it's around time for dinner and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:10 am

Elliot was surprised at how good it felt to be praised for something so simple as not spilling any food over his clothes, and just could not keep the beaming sole from his lips. He still blushed, pushing his skinny arms up around her as she hugged him, the dress rustling as he was lifted right off the chair, and into her arms. He shifted a little, worried about causing her discomfort, but it didn't take long to see that she clearly wasn't struggling.

"Did you go look for some of your old clothes?", he asked shyly, seeing the specks of dust in her blonde hair, and he carefully picked them off.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Changing topics seemed to work, and the girl was quickly back to high spirits.

"Great! Let's get going. I've already got everything set up at home, so you don't have to worry about a thing!"

Alex quickly found herself at the store's counter, where the girl paid for all their clothes with a simple swipe of her credit card. It was here, of all places, that the girl's name was finally revealed on the receipt that was handed back to her: Bridget Fianna.

Oh, and Alex was dragged along onto the streets again. Big surprise.

---

A wolf whistle followed Jamie as she walked away from the closed curtains, but her dignity was saved for the time being. Her stomach, however, was still in need of salvation, and her kitchen offered nothing that would sate her hunger. Despite all the changes in her luck, her fridge was still empty. Go figure.

---

"Well... yes. I hope you don't mind. My clothes I wore when I was a little girl are the only ones that'll fit you." Up and up they went, the stairs creaking with every step. "It should only be for a little while, though. When you wake up tomorrow morning, everything will be back to normal for you. Hopefully."

At the top of the stairs and through a door was a small bedroom as wooden and cozy as the rest of the house. A large bed surrounded by white drapes rested in the middle, and on the bed was a set of little clothes that were presumably for Elliot. White bloomer pajamas decorated with pink lace awaited him...
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Nephilim wrote:A wolf whistle followed Jamie as she walked away from the closed curtains, but her dignity was saved for the time being. Her stomach, however, was still in need of salvation, and her kitchen offered nothing that would sate her hunger. Despite all the changes in her luck, her fridge was still empty. Go figure.

...Typical. *Jamie shuts the fridge and grabs her phone to order a pizza.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 am

Elliot blushed a little. He was sure there were many men that wished to get into Meryl's panties, but perhaps not in the way he was going to experience.

"I don't mind... ", he murmured after she had said everything should be back to normal in the morning. He couldn't help but wonder, with his blond hair, dressed in her clothes, just how much he'd look like the little Meryl she had once been. His blue eyes widened when he saw the adorable, girly set of bed clothes that were waiting.

"You were really girly as a child... ", he said in a quiet, embarrassed voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:45 am

Alex was helplessly dragged by the girl yet again, and although it annoyed her, she was starting to get used to it. As she was dragged through the streets, Alex looked around, wondering if the world itself was off...Though she knew by now reality had changed for her. Whether it was good or bad however, Alex had yet to find out.

"So you said everything's set up already, right? What are we doing first?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:12 pm

It didn't take long for Jamie to order her pizza, and the wait for the meal was even shorter. The pizza guy was practically ringing the doorbell by the time she set down the phone.

"Got a delivery for a Jamie over here," he called out in a muffled voice from the other side of the door. "Mind opening up?"

---

"I wasn't really, but my mother loved to dress me up regardless. She'd put me in the fanciest outfits she could find and parade me around for all our friends and family to see. I used to hate it." That nostalgic look from before returned to Meryl's face, and she sighed again. "And now look. I'm dressing you up like a little doll, just like she did for me. Life's just so funny sometimes, isn't it?"

Elliot's dress was neatly folded and tucked away in a nearby drawer, while the bloomer pajamas were slipped on over his head and legs. They were loose and comfy, but they didn't quite cover as much of him as the puffy dress did.

---

"Oh, I thought we could do some little things like get in our pajamas, make some popcorn, watch a movie, cook some smores, tell some scary stories, have a big pillow fight, play some board games, do each others makeup, stay up all night gossiping about everything that's been going on in school." Bridget sucked in a mouthful of air. "Or we could just sleep and save all that stuff for the weekend, y'know?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Alex nodded at each example, though her nods were slower for the last two. Alex knew nothing about using makeup, and she knew nothing about the school she apparently going to. She only hoped that sort of stuff would come to her when it was needed! Or she could fake amnesia when she woke up! That would work too she thought!

"Well, it'd be a boring sleepover if we went to sleep right away. How about we do the first half tonight, and the rest tomorrow?
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Nephilim wrote:It didn't take long for Jamie to order her pizza, and the wait for the meal was even shorter. The pizza guy was practically ringing the doorbell by the time she set down the phone.

"Got a delivery for a Jamie over here," he called out in a muffled voice from the other side of the door. "Mind opening up?"

Just a minute! *Jamie quickly retrieves her wallet, then opens the door.* So... how much do I owe you?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:47 am

Elliot looked up with big blue eyes and a sleepy smile as Meryl revealed a little more about her childhood when undressing him. It wasn't until he wasn't until he was in her old pyjamas did he realise that she hadn't even given him a chance to try it himself. His cheeks went a little red, reflecting how she'd probably seen enough of older Elliot to decide that a younger Elliot was utterly incapable of even simple tasks.

He squirmed a little once dressed, tugging at the pyjamas slightly before pressing into Meryl as she turned back from the drawers, pushing his arms around her in a hug.

"I... I like getting to stay with you", he murmured in an embarrassed tone.

"I hate being on my own...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 pm

"Really? I just made all that stuff up and don't have any of it set up at all, but ok! LET'S DO IT!"

It was a rather long trip for the girls, what with the endless crowds of people they had to cut through and the countless lights they had to wait at. They did get some looks from cute boys along the way, though, so all the running was worth it. To Bridget, at least. Alex probably didn't like it... Right?

Eventually, they were standing in front of a fairly high end apartment building at a nicer part of the city. The girl wasn't kidding when she said her parents had a lot of cash.

---

"That'll be fourteen dollars and, uh..." The pizza delivery guy looked down, saw Jamie's big bazookas standing proudly in front of him, and promptly lost his train of thought.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

---

"A sweet boy like you doesn't deserve to be alone, Ellie." Elliot's hug earned him a light kiss on the forehead. "And for tonight, you won't be. Now, where are you going to sleep?"

Meryl's eyes swept around the room. There wasn't any furniture to lay on, and she definitely wasn't about to force her little boy to sleep on the floor. It seemed that the only comfortable option was the bed, but would Elliot be fine with it?
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Nephilim wrote:"That'll be fourteen dollars and, uh..." The pizza delivery guy looked down, saw Jamie's big bazookas standing proudly in front of him, and promptly lost his train of thought.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

And...? *Jamie waits a moment for the delivery boy to continue... And then she notice where he's staring. Embarrassed, Jamie crosses her arms over her chest.* Think you could look up here for a minute?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:03 pm

"No- I mean YES, yes. I, um, what was I asking?... R-right, it'll be 14 dollars and 45 cents, please."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying