Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Welcome to The Club: An Unexpected Reopening

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:"UGH!" the thief grunted as Jamie's hand collided with his head. He wheeled around to deal with the new nuisance, but this left him open to a devastating RIDER KICK from the man in underwear that knocked him out cold.

"Whew... Thanks for the help. This guy came outta nowhere and stole all of my stuff." The guy wiped some sweat off his brow before turning to get a better look at Jamie, his savior. "I couldn't have stopped him without yoooooooh, what the!? Did he steal your clothes too or what?"

*Jamie avoids eye contact with the man.* Oh, uh, not exactly... These are just my pajamas - I wasn't really expecting to leave my apartment, but then this jerk ran off with my pizza and my money, and... I'm regretting a lot of things right now.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:"Actually, I was thinking about something else..."

Bridget was in a fairly spacious bedroom sitting in front of a large makeup cabinet. A little tube of red lipstick was being twirled about her fingers.

"Since my parents are away, why not play with some of their stuff?"

Alex shook her head, though it wasn't to disagree. "What the heck have I gotten myself into?" Alex looked between the makeup cabinet, the tube of lipstick, and Bridget. "I don't know..." While Alex was looking nervous about the idea, she was also debating if she should actually go through with it or not. It'd help her learn how to do makeup, but was also the fact she probably has a new family somewhere, and if she somehow left any of the makeup on her face without realizing it, she would get caught!
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:42 am

Now that he felt safe, cuddled up against Meryl, he could feel the events of the day catching up with him, as if they were draining away all that energy again. Her words sounded a little distant as he began to drift off, but it still brought a smile to his lips when she kissed his forehead. His grasp on her clothing loosened, his breathing becoming slower, and soon he was sleeping deeply...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:34 pm

"Oh," the guy replied back lamely, unsure of what else to say. A long, awkward minute passed before he picked up the pizza and handed it over to Jamie. "Here you go. I hope your pizza is still ok. And..."

He stripped the unconscious thief of his stolen jacket and wrapped it around Jamie's bare shoulders.

"Wear this. You need it a lot more than me."

---

"C'mon, it'll be fun! My mom won't even notice we used any of her makeup, I promise!" Bridget's forceful personality rose up again, and Alex found herself being tugged over to the makeup counter and plopped down on a chair. "I'll even do yours first. You can do mine when I'm done, ok?"

Bridget didn't even wait for an answer; she just grabbed some cosmetics from the table and went to work on Alex, tickling her face with brushes and lipsticks.

---

As Elliot slowly drifted off into slumber, he fell into a dream...

He was standing in the middle of a busy city, back to his normal teenage self. But this wasn't the city he knew. Everything, from the buildings to the people, was too bright, too colorful, too lacking in detail. It was as if he had stepped into a page of a comic book. In fact, it all looked just like Silver City, a place from one of his favorite comic book series, and he was actually dressed as one of the characters!

Unluckily for Elliot, that character was Cindy Summers, a young teenage girl mostly known for being a damsel in distress that constantly needed help from the real heroes of the comic. Elliot definitely wouldn't be living out his superhero fantasies in this dream.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:"Oh," the guy replied back lamely, unsure of what else to say. A long, awkward minute passed before he picked up the pizza and handed it over to Jamie. "Here you go. I hope your pizza is still ok. And..."

He stripped the unconscious thief of his stolen jacket and wrapped it around Jamie's bare shoulders.

"Wear this. You need it a lot more than me."

Thanks... I'll bring this to the restaurant later. So you can have it back... Yeah. *Jamie turns around and heads back up to her apartment before this can get any more awkward.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 am

Elliot was so excited to find himself in Silver City, that a couple of minutes passed before he realised how he was dressed. A familiar sight caught his gaze, a bright yellow cheerleader dress and red hair, and he winced, for it was his own reflection in the large glass windows of a burger and milkshake bar that was popular with teenagers.

He felt his chest tighten at the situation hit home, out in the middle of a bustling city, and dressed like a girl. Pushing through the doors of the building, he nervously made his way through a crowd of noisy teenagers, walking right by a DDR machine to reach the bathrooms, but faced with the boys door and the girls door, he paused and began to panic.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:27 am

Things were about to get even more awkward for Jamie anyway.

"W-Wait! I know you've been through a lot already and you probably want to dig into that pizza, but if it's not too much trouble, I mean, if you don't mind..." The pizza guy coughed and decided to just spit it out. "Can I go change back into my clothes in your room? I don't want to redress myself in the middle of a lobby, y'know?"

---

"What's wrong, little Cindy? Can't make up your mind?"

Behind Elliot stood a shapely woman who seemed vaguely familiar in an unsettling way. Her bright yellow eyes shot a mocking glare at the cross-dresser behind raven tresses.

"You really are a helpless girl, aren't you?" She sauntered forward on sharp black heels, and her blood red nails danced along the edges of Elliot's skirt. "Or are you something else?..."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 am

Elliot turned at the sound of the voice, and immediately began to back up when he saw the curvy woman stood there. His mind raced, trying to figure out where he knew her from, but it escaped him, and he shivered as he caught the mocking look in her eyes. As she came closer, he tried to move away, but felt his back bump up against the wall, allowing her to easily close the gap.

"Who are...", he started to ask, but now he was back to being controlled by hormones, and his heart seemed to thump on time with the click of her heels. He blushed, feeling a stirring beneath the short dress as he looked towards her chest. It was when her nails reached for the dress and brushed the flesh of his thighs that things got much worse. Immediately he could feel himself straining against the panties, the feelings so strong and so sudden he moaned in surprise, and felt a dizzy spell wash over him.

"You... no", he mumbled, both hands trying to grasp her hey the wrist, trying to pull the hand away from the pleated edge of the bright yellow dress, but his hormones were utterly enslaved by her body and the authority that radiated from her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Alex was about to object, but Bridget had already started, and Alex wasn't sure she'd be able to stop her. She usually just went with the flow of things when she was with people, and she hated that part of herself right now. ~Relax Alex, relax, a little lipstick can't kill you.~ Ale told herself mentally, waiting for Bridget to finish.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:55 pm

EDIT: And my mouse goes into double click mode...woo!
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:Things were about to get even more awkward for Jamie anyway.

"W-Wait! I know you've been through a lot already and you probably want to dig into that pizza, but if it's not too much trouble, I mean, if you don't mind..." The pizza guy coughed and decided to just spit it out. "Can I go change back into my clothes in your room? I don't want to redress myself in the middle of a lobby, y'know?"

*Jamie winces. This is just great... Still, it'd be rude to just leave him like this.* Yeah, sure... Come on up. *Jamie continues on to her apartment.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 pm

"Mmmm, yes. I can feel your desire. You like this form, don't you?" The temptress swept a hand down towards her skimpy black halter top and miniskirt as she advanced closer and closer, until she was practically on top of Elliot, dominating his mind and body. A shadowy aura radiated from her that threatened to swallow the enthralled teenager whole. "But you're a girl, little Cindy. Girls shouldn't like other girls. Naughty naughty. You need to be punished."

"Get away from her you WITCH!"

Suddenly a multicolored blur bursts through the wall and lands a powerful punch to the woman's face, sending her flying into the girl's bathroom with a loud CRASH! The dust cleared, revealing Elliot's savior to be none other than Starburst, Elliot's number one superheroine!

"Are you alright, Cindy?" Starburst asked Elliot, a hint of motherly concern in her voice. Her yellow leotard-clad body was powerful, brimming with lean yet strong muscles, and she was able to easily gather the cheerleader into her arms. The new vantage point gave Elliot an excellent view of the older woman's impressive cleavage, though his vision was somewhat marred by the long auburn hair flowing down from Starburst's head. "That was close. She almost turned you into a mindless slave!"

---

The makeover session didn't last long, mostly because Bridget didn't want Alex to look like a clown or something, but the results were absolutely stunning. With just a little mascara, blush, and lip-gloss, Alex was transformed from a pretty girl into a beautiful young lady. Bridget even added some glitter to her hair to make it sparkle under the lights.

"I knew those youtube makeup tutorials were worth watching! You look FABULOUS!"

---

"Thanks..." After stripping the thief of his stolen clothes, the delivery man followed Jamie up the stairs, careful to keep his eyes off her swaying behind. Once they arrived in the apartment, he quietly excused himself to bathroom and began putting his clothes back on.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Mystic Mina wrote:"Thanks..." After stripping the thief of his stolen clothes, the delivery man followed Jamie up the stairs, careful to keep his eyes off her swaying behind. Once they arrived in the apartment, he quietly excused himself to bathroom and began putting his clothes back on.

Yeah... *Jamie leaves the jacket by the bathroom door, then leaves the pizza in the kitchen and goes to her bedroom to put some actual clothes on.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 am

Elliot looked helplessly into the woman's eyes as she came closer and closer until her breasts were almost in his face. As she spoke of sexual preferences, he looked worried, gulping down a deep breath, feeling her aura overwhelming his mind.

"Please don't...", he whispered, grasping a handful of her miniskirt before the wall suddenly exploded, and he felt himself fall to the floor as the temptress was taken out. As the dust cleared, he noticed a pair of heeled boots, and his blue eyes traveled upwards over strong legs, and he gasped at the yellow leotard.

"Starburst!".

He blushed as she leaned down and out her arms around him to lift him off the floor. He was struggling to avoid staring at her chest, and squirmed against her, torn between being deliriously happy at meeting his idol, and terrified that she was going to discover what was under his short dress, especially as it was showing no signs of easing up, not around another sexy woman like Starburst.

"I... I think she messed with my mind Starburst...", he murmured, one handing rubbing at her forehead, thinking he could blame the way he was staring at her figure, on something the other woman had caused!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Jamie's closet and drawers still had nothing but revealing outfits, so if she wanted to get dressed...

---

"That's Sinistra's M.O. She brainwashes her victims to do her bidding... Or worse." Worry returned to Starburst's emerald eyes, and her grip on Elliot tightened. Somehow, her muscles were even larger than before and her face was harder, more chiseled than smooth. "I'll bring you back to headquarters so our telepath can check up on you. Hang on tight!"

After stepping outside, the redheaded hero blasted off into the skies with Elliot in tow!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying