A Brush With Destiny

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Brush With Destiny

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:04 pm

"Don't worry, I've got this under control." Still, he holsters the gun and takes a seat on the couch. "Hmm... gotta start thinking about an alibi for tonight."

Jason's suit glows brightly for a moment, and then it's gone, leaving him nude in his room. It's even more apparent now just how much the suit had changed him. He wasn't exactly hollywood material, but he definitely had a more fit shape. His shirts would be baggy, and he'd need some serious belt action to keep his pants up.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Kevin just rubs his legs a bit before opening the kitchen to look for something to eat. "You want anything Richard?" he asks as he searches.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Jason raises an eyebrow at that... but... cant really complain. He goes to get dressed... tightening his baggy pants as much as he needs to and getting a couple spare changes of clothes.

Kevin sees some egg salad, leftover lasagna, various drinks, lunchmeats and cheeses... plenty of things that could be used for noms!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:36 pm

"Sure, I'll have whatever looks good." Richard rubs his chin as he contemplates.

Jason has to tighten his belt to the last notch for it to stay on right. His shirt drapes over him a little. It only seems to make the difference more dramatic. At least he wouldn't have to worry about embarrassing his friends with ill-fitting clothes... since they don't quite fit him either.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Kevin nods and gets some left over lasagna and goes heat it up! "And to drink?" he asks Richard again as he gets some soda.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:47 pm

True enough... Jason grabs the spare clothes and heads down the stairs. "Alright guys, I have some clothes for us... erm... mine aren't fitting very well either." He says, gesturing to his armful of clothes.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:59 pm

"Water's fine, Kevin." Richard gets up and grabs a shirt and pants, not really caring what they look like. "Well, you've lost some weight, apparently. I'm not exactly sure how that works either." He frowns down at himself and his more slender frame. "Anyways, I'll change in the bathroom. Don't want to repeat what happened in the car..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Kevin gets the water and heads over to the guys. "I don't know what you guys are doing. I haven't changed a bit" he says as he looks through the available clothes.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Jason nods. "Yeah... glad my eyes were on the road for that one. I love you, dude. But no homo." He says, before heading to the kitchen and opening the freezer, getting out a package of frozen mini pizza pockets. To Kevin he calls. "Well good on you for being in shape. Though now we are too... so hah?" He starts making the delicious cheesy saucy treats.

Jason is wearing a black shirt with a skull on it. Baggy against his thinner frame. With jeans that are equally baggy... with plenty of belt loops. The other two outfits are a white shirt with a motorcycle company logo on the back, and a green shirt with a golden triforce on the front. The pants are a pair of sweatpants and a pair of jean shorts. Both really baggy on the two kids.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Richard walks out of the bathroom wearing the green shirt and the sweatpants. "Well, maybe the suits just decided we couldn't fight well if we were still fat?" He shrugs and takes the glass of water. "I mean... they must have been made for combat."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Kevin then takes out of the motorcycle shirt and shorts and takes them to the bathroom to change! "So... how are we going to explain our physiques to other people?" he asks as he makes his suit vanish and change >_>;
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Jason puts the pizzas in the oven and looks over. "I'm not complaining... but... yeah. This is gonna be kinda... hard to explain." He rubs his head. "Just brush people off and say we worked out? I mean... what are they gonna say?"

He grabs some of the warmed up lasagna and sits down on the couch. "I'm more interested in finding out where these suits came from... and who was that chick who tried to kill us."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:07 am

"I'm more worried that she might have friends that are going to come looking for her. I mean, if she was willing to kill for these suits, they would too, right?" He takes a drink and grabs some of the lasagna too. "These suits have to be important on some level."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:09 am

Kevin walks back into the room changed and walks back to the group. "So yeah... we're in a doozy aren't we?... At least you guys look better for it" he says with a grin
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:17 am

"Well yeah... but... they don't know it was us. And without flashing the suits around... there is no way they could know, right? As long as we are careful we should be fine..." He pauses and glances down. "Though I do kinda still want to know what these things can do. Its not every day you get an alien super suit..." He says, nomming.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying