A Brush With Destiny

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Brush With Destiny

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Richard yawns. "I think I'm ready to call it a night. Competing with cheater mode over here has really taken it out of me." He nudges his elbow in to Kevin's ribs, but lightly.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Kevin smiles meekly. "sure... lets call it a night..." he says getting up and turning off the TV.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Jason nods and turns out the TV. He clears them off the one couch and folds out a bed that is underneath it. "Theres this, the floor... and my bed. I nominate Kevin for the floor." He says, heading to a closet to haul out blankets and pillows.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:56 pm

"I second the motion." Richard goes and puts the remaining pizza rolls and food back in the fridge for breakfast in the morning.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Kevin glares. "Gee, thanks" he says crossing his arms, before he goes collect the pillows and stuffs.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 pm

And so the three boys go to sleep without too much more fuss! They have a big day tomorrow...

Richard sleeps rather well on the comfy foldout bed... and soon finds himself in a dream. Its... a bit odd. Things are different and hard to place... he is walking to... school? But he feels... strange. Something swishes around his thighs, and he hears a faint clicking with each of his step. Not to mention an odd bouncing feeling around his chest...

A umbrella over his shoulder... he walks down along the street. He can see his blurry image in the water... its... wrong... but... right? He gets to school and has a normal day. Chatting with his friends... all girls... sitting around the table. That was odd... but it felt... so normal. Finally he gets home... and puts his pink backpack by the door. Walking over to the bathroom... he walks in... and sees a girl staring back at him in a reflection... the startle wakes him up...

Meanwhile... Kevin has a harder time sleeping... but eventually makes a nest of covers on the carpeted floor that is comfy enough... and drifts off. He dreams of himself in a clothing store... a women's clothing store. Trying on all kinds of girly clothes... He... couldn't help himself. Each clothing he put on changed his body little by little... wider hips... narrower waist... swelling breasts. Until his body was as curvy as any woman's. But still he couldnt stop...

He heads to the cosmetics... mincing in his new heels... and starts to apply different colors of make up to his face and nails. He watches in the mirror as his face gets softer... eyes larger and rounder... lips plumper... nails long and manicured. Finally a gorgeous girl looks back at him from the mirror. She winks at him as he finds himself giggling... before he wakes...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:07 am

Jason on his own soft bed doesn't fare much better in the way of dreams. He feels strange, the people around him are a little taller than they should be. There's an odd pull on his chest too that doesn't seem to go away. Everywhere he goes, people open doors for him, offer to buy him food... and it just gets on his nerves. Why is everyone treating him like an invalid? He can do everything they can... and then it's clear all the people around him are men, and they look at him hungrily. He manages to fight them off, and a friend comes to comfort him. His friend is a woman... and it feels more natural talking to her than the men that were trying to do things for him. Finally, the woman offers him a mirror from her purse... and Jason sees the face of a beautiful woman in the reflection just before he wakes.

Richard springs up on the couchbed, breathing heavily. That... was a very strange dream. He looks around, seeing it's close enough to morning not to need to go back to sleep... as if he wanted to with that strangeness waiting for him.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:12 am

Kevin gets up in a cold sweat and stays there panting for a good while. He eventually goes back to the kitchen and splashes some water over his face. T-That... was not good. "Oh lord... I... I need to tell the guys in the morning..." he mumbles to himself as he tries to return to his 'bed' and get some semblance of peace and rest.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 am

Jason wakes... blinking... "Weird dream." He mumbles... rolling over and checking the clock. "Works for me..." He rolls out of bed and stumbles to the kitchen to put on some tea.

The other two boys find the rest of the night more or less uneventful... and eventually smell cooking from the kitchen as the sun peeks through the windows.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Richard scratches himself idly as he yawns his way into the kitchen. "Morning..." He still feels off from the strange imagery from his dream, but tries to set it aside for the promise of tasty foodstuffs.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Kevin is downing a big mug of coffee. He doesn't look better. "Hey" he replies to Richard as he puts the news on TV.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Jason is cooking bacon and sausage. He looks to the others. "You guys look like crap... you okay?" He asks.

The news has the weather. Should be clear and sunny. There is a conspicuous absence of anything about last night...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Richard rubs the back of his neck and shrugs. "Nothing I won't be able to handle. Just... not used to the foldout I guess." He gets out some OJ from the fridge and pours it for himself and the others. "Looks like the sand pit is a go."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Kevin sighs. "No news about last night..." he says as he goes get something to eat. "I... I think it's a go..." he says.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Jason gives the others some yummy breakfast meats and sits down at the table with his tea... nomming. He pauses, "You guys wanna head out early to go over and try this out?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying