The Harem Empire(Signup)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

The Harem Empire(Signup)

Postby Kether » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Once upon a time there were a variety of Good Kingdoms of the west. Kingdoms of dwarves, elves, men, hobbits. You know know standard vanilla fantasy. Then in the East a great darkness rose and gathered all the forces of evil and laid waste to all the lands of good and for centuries there was a Dark Empire. But unity is not the nature of evil but rather devisiveness and low the Empire of evil fell into countless civil wars while dark and terrible warlords vied for power and thus a thousand years passed as the good people suffered under countless evil warlord dividing up the continent between them.

And Lo the Goddess of Love and Mischief looked down upon the suffering of the people and decided to fix things. She chose lead one of the rebel bands against the warlords to become the Harem Empress granting her the awesome power to transform those she defeats in battle into women of various fashion in service to her. Some girls may of course need signficant time retraining and end up lolified as is the will of the Goddess and has nothing to do with horribly Embarassing the Empress or anything. But its mostly curvy. The Goddess also has directed her minion to bring true unity to the nation not just conquering warlords but fellow rebels for the people need peace!.

Sheet:

Name:
Background:
Prefered TF:
Tfs you hate:
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: The Harem Empire(Signup)

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:44 am

This sounds fun!

Name: Morgan 'Blackstaff' Stalfos.

Background: Morgan is a necromancer. No he doesn't romance necks. He talks to, and raises the dead. Descended from one of the generals of the Dark Empire, Morgan inherited the mantle of dark magic as it had been passed down for generations. Morgan learned his magic from his master, who he had slain in a magical dual for the right to rule the Black Tower... the ancestral keep of dark wizardry. Such a transition is par for the course, however... wizards living as long as they do. He now rules the mountaintop keep and its surrounding lands... his holdings secured by armies of undead, black knights, and lesser wizards who all wish to prove themselves worthy of becoming his apprentice.

Preferred TF: Curvy and buxom girl, of course. As for specifics... perhaps something fitting his theme... like a female wizard, sorceress, or vampire. Or something demeaning like a maid or dancer. I leave it to your discression.

Tf's you hate: Anything really young or old, anything fully inanimate or totally non humanoid. Thats about it really.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Name: Garrett the Dirk

Background: Garrett is the latest leader of a notorious band of thieves that has been roving the lands for years. The son of its previous leaders, Garrett was instructed in the fine art of taking others' property from the first moment he could walk - his very name comes from an ornate dagger he lifted from a noble's estate at the age of five, which he carries to this day. His skills have only increased since, and he's now widely regarded as the best in the business. These days, when not actively taking whatever they want from the other factions, Garrett and his thieves are most commonly found in their hideout, a series of tunnels within the woods, training and planning their next heist.

Prefered TF: Mm... I can't think of anything real specific here. I'll leave it to your judgment, if that's OK.

Tfs you hate: Permanently inanimate, strong mental changes.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Lets see if I can get one more..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 am

I'm one more!

Name: Cruelty

Background: Cruelty is what pops into the head of most people when they think 'black knight.' Clad in thick obsidian black armor that menaces with spikes and a long, billowing red cape, he strikes a dramatic figure on the field of battle. Adding to the mystique is the fact that he has never been seen without his armor and helmet. Myths circulate that he is not a man, but a spirit sealed in the armor, or is a man that has been bound to it, driven to fight.

Speaking of fighting, Cruelty is very very good at it. Wielding a large, heavy claymore that would require two normal men to lift, he charges into battle, cleaving limbs from torsos and heads from shoulders, attacks bouncing off his armor. He sells his skills to the highest bidder, who often tend to be the various dark overlords vying for power. His title is not one he gives, but what others address him by given how he acts towards others.

Preferred TF: Something cute and maybe a bit sexy, not overly curvy though. Something that fits with the setting but unique, so something that someone else in the RP hasn't already got. Maybe some animal features too, but that's not a major, must-include thing.

TFs I hate: Extreme mental alterations and disproportionate forms.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 am

Name: Matthias Justice

Background:

Matthias is a strapping young man in his late twenties. He has a broad chest, muscled arms and legs, and long, blonde hair, with piercing blue eyes.

Matthias was an orphan, taken in amongst many others, but an order of Paladins. He worked hard, advancing through the ranks, although he did have a reputation for chasing girls in the local town, despite this being against the rules of the order. in his early twenties, he was accused of having a relationship with several of these girls, and thrown out from the order, despite his skills as a Holy Knight.

He founded his own order, and while his new recruits were forced to obey the same rules as before, forbidden to have relationships with girls, Matthias exempted himself from this law. They build up a Church, and a town grew around it. With no competition for the rest of the Paladins, Matthias began relationships with many, many girls. He brought in several to act as servants, and even had a small group trained as a personal, scantily-clad bodyguard.

While his reputation as an excellent knight has spread far and wide, so had word of his womanising ways.

Prefered TF: Young, almost powerless.

Tfs you hate:
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:17 am

This isn't needed so don't answer if you don't want but do any of you visualize the characters are any particular real world ethnicity or faux fantasy variant of such.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:01 pm

If I had to peg one, my character would probably be European, with middle eastern or egyptian influences. Not that you could really tell with his current corpselike skin, but thats a vocational hazard with necromancy.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 pm

I'm seeing Garrett as kind of being on the tanner side of European, though I couldn't pin down a specific nationality.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Ok, I think I'm going to do seperate starting setups, though if anyone wants to have their characters intially in conflict with eachother before being conquered(by being in same scene) feel free to post that.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:57 pm

I think I might try to start this one again if there's any interest.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:07 pm

I'd be up for it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:39 pm

I might be interested. I have a couple of ideas bouncing around from this setup...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:24 am

Sure, why not?
O Muse!

Image Image