Be Careful What You Wish For

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Chloe pauses, and her brow creases as she hears the reply. It sounded like Chris, but at the same time, it was different. She stared at the shower curtain, and then crept a little closer. Suddenly, the curtain was pulled aside, and Chloe's eyes widened as she saw Chris, caught between male and female, towering above her. She let out a shriek of surprise, and of course, seconds later Vicky was at the door.

"Chris?", she gasped, her mouth falling open at the very feminised boy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Chris acks! Grabbing for the curtain as he slips... falling down in a clatter. "W-what the heck, Mom?!" The feminine boy covers himself... blushing deeply as soon Vicky arrives... "Ugh..." He reaches for the shower curtain again...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Vicky stepped into the bathroom, and she pulled Chloe behind herself slightly, before taking a towel from the rack, and she tossed it into the shower so the fallen Chris could over up, and then she let out a sigh and rubbed at her temples.

"Well so much for hoping things had got better when we woke up... ", she said.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Chris covers up quickly... blushing deep red. "Y-yeah... things are getting worse..." He goes to get to his feet... looking to Chloe. "Anything different with you?" The thought of her little girl's room rushes back to Chloe's mind.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 am

Chloe peeked nervously around Vicky, but it was the teenager that replied.

"Chloe's room is a little different this morning, and all her clothes have disappeared. All we have is the couple of outfits I borrowed from my sister", she said with a shake of her head, and rubbed at her temples.

"Come on, we better get ready so we can get out to that carnival as quickly as possible", she said, and she turned to lead Chloe from the bathroom.

"Breakfast is on the table downstairs... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Chris nods. "Um... okay. I... need to find some clothes..." He says... getting dried once the girls leave and then heading back to his room to try to find something to wear...

Meanwhile, Vicky leads the little Chloe back to her room... sighing. "Poor Chris..." She glances to Chloe. "Lets get you changed and then get some breakfast, okay?" She says... leading the little girl back... then walking over to her bag which was untouched by the goings on... She takes out a frilly little yellow dress... a pair of kneehigh white socks... a little pair of panties with hello kitties on them... and a pair of shiny black mary janes.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:04 am

Wrapped in nothing but a towel, Chris returns to his room and finds there was nothing at all to wear in the cupboards and drawers. Even the panties he'd tugged off to go into the shower seemed to have disappeared! Vicky and Chloe had said the same thing had happened to his Mom's clothes, which meant... the only clothes in the entire house would be the ones Vicky had brought. It sounded like she'd brought a couple of outfits from her little sister, so maybe she'd brought extra for herself too? She looked a little shorter than Chris now, but he didn't exactly have a lot of choice!

Chloe blushed at having the teenager in such a commanding position, talking to her like she really was a little kid. She followed her over to the bag, and then her eyes widened a little as she saw the little yellow dress come out. Part of her thought it was adorable, and she would have surely squealed with delight had she seen Vicky's little sister in it... but it was so childish. Biting her bottom lip, she slipped into the panties with Hello Kitty on, squirming a little as she looked down at her unflattering, childish figure, and then back up to the tall, curvy Vicky as she takes the socks and pulls them over her feet, rolling them up to her knees.

"Th-Thanks... ", she says with a blush as she takes the dress, and pulls it over her head. Her little arms slipped through the sleeves, and she tugged it down, the frills tickling around her thighs as it settled about half-way down them. Chloe knew that kids would often wear shorter dresses, but to an adult, a mid-thigh dress felt very short indeed, and she nervously tugged at it, picturing everyone getting a glimpse of her embarrassing panties.

"Does it look okay, Vicky?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Vicky smiles at Chloe. "You look great, Chloe... really cute." She says, bending down to slip the shiny little shoes onto the little girls feet. "It looks like the clothes are a good fit... anything feel too small or too big?" And despite the embarrassment... she had to admit... the soft little dress fitted perfectly. It was nice having clothes that fit again... even if they were so embarrassingly adorable...

Chris blinks... "Crap..." This really... wasn't good. He leaves his room... still wrapped in the towel. He peeks into the room where Chloe and Vicky are... blinking. "Um... Vicky? Do you have any spare clothes? All of mine kinda... vanished." He says... blushing.

He blinks, looking over at Chloe in her little yellow dress. "Um... nice outfit, Mom."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Chloe bit her bottom lip as the dress settled around her body, and she found herself thinking how comfortable it was. Sure, it was a little tickly around the thighs with all that frilly lace, but it was a perfect fit. She lifted each of her arms slightly, and then turned a little to glance behind herself, but looking up as the Feminised Chris came into the room and reminded her she was meant to be a fully grown Mother!

Vicky smiled a little as she saw Chloe blush, but she nodded to Chris and moved over towards the bag she'd brought with all her own clothes as well as things for Chloe.

"I was kind of expecting that once we realised Chloe's stuff had gone... luckily I brought spares. You probably don't wanna wear the stuff I had on yesterday, so I'll take that... which leaves you with the fresh stuff", she said, looking a little apologetic as she tossed a pink lace bra and panties onto Chloe's bed.

"Sorry, Chris... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am

Chris blushes... "Um... its fine. Just... give me what you can and I'll change in my room... Dont wanna dress in front of you..." He mutters... cheeks red. He looks over to Chloe... "Are you alright...?" He asks her... "Um... thats a cute outfit..." He says...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Vicky seems to hesitant, but she nods her head, and she goes over to her bags. Chloe was watching him with wide eyes, and she blushed brightly as he awkwardly complimented her outfit, before nodding her head.

"It's just a little... strange. Everything is so big", she murmured, playing with the edge of her dress.

"I hope it doesn't take too long to get back to the carnival", she added as Vicky.

"Here, Chris...", came Vicky's voice, still looking a bit guilty as she held out a little bundle containing a pink tank top and a short, denim skirt, with a pair of pink canvas sneakers on the top.

"Sorry there's so much... pink".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Chris looks at the outfit... turning a bit redder. "Um... well... its better than nothing... I guess..." He says, horribly embarrassed... He slowly reaches out to grab the skirt... tugging it up his legs. "Never speak of this again..."

Vicky looks to the little Chloe. "Dont worry... we will be there as soon as we can. Then we can get some clothes for you two..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Vicky, with a serious expression, nodded her head as Chris pulled the skirt up his legs. Chloe was watching, wide-eyed, her mouth hanging open a little as she stared at how feminine Chris's legs looked in Vicky's little skirt. Blushing, she peered up at the teenager and nodded slowly.

"Where do we even catch the bus to the carnival? It's been so long since I used public transport in this city... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Chris dosent look down at his legs... he just grabs the tank top and slips it over his head... Going for the sneakers next... These clothes were so... girly!

He gulps as Chloe mentions using public transportation. "W-wait... I'm... I dont want to go on a bus dressed... like this!"

Vicky looks to the little girl. "I think the nearest stop is a few blocks down at the corner store... We just ride it there until it gets to the area we want."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 am

Vicky winced.

"You know we don't have a car, Chris, and it's much too far to walk. We have to use the bus if we're going to get you to fixed", she sighed.

Chloe seemed equally embarrassed at the thought of going out in public looking as she did, but she nodded to Vicky.

"I... think my purse disappeared with all my clothes... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying