Be Careful What You Wish For

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm

"Yeah... that's definitely sounding like the source of the problem", said Vicky with a groan. She looked down at Chloe apologetically, and then back to Chris.

"Where did you make the wish? Was it one of those freaky carnival attractions? You know, like that Tom Hanks movies. Except, this is kinda the opposite. He got older...", she said with a shrug.

"Don't even think about... ", warned Chloe in her cute little voice as Chris pondered being the one in charge. "I don't order you about! You have no idea what a strict parent is!", she groaned. As they got to the entrance, there was a little black car waiting with it's lights on. There was a honk of the horn Vicky hurried them towards it.

Opening one of the back doors, Vicky climbed in first, and pulled Chloe in after her, which meant the little girl was sitting in between her and Chris once he got in behind them. It was such a tiny little car, the back seat was kind of cramped, and only really big enough for two. Vicky gave him an awkward smile.

"Right... so tell us where you made the wish", she said as Poppy put her foot down and they sped out onto the road that led back to town.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Chris rolls his eyes as Chloe complains in her little girl voice... remaining silent until he gets inside the car. "Well... I made it at that old well on top of the hill there." He glances at Chloe. "Why cant I order you around... I'm older." He says, poking her softly in the arm.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:45 pm

"You're grounded, Chris! For a year!".

Chloe twisted around, her wavy brown curls sweeping about, and watched through the rear window as the carnival, and the hill beside the lake, disappeared behind them.

"Then we need to be going back there!", she said, looking first to Chris, and then to Vicky, pleadingly. "We're going the wrong way!", she added.

Vicky chewed her bottom lip, and lightly patted her little shoulder.

"You can't just go walking around dressed like that, Chloe. People are going to think it's weird, and they might even call the cops or something. How would we explain that? We'll come back later after we've got you some clothes and you'll blend in", she said in a kind, warm voice.

"Uh... Vicky, by the time we get to your house, pick up some clothes and drive back out here, the carnival will be closed", said Poppy, looking back at them through the mirror. Vicky winced and tipped her head back.

"Crap. You're right. Okay, then we'll come back here first thing tomorrow... ", she said, causing panic to spread over Chloe's youthful face.

"Tomorrow?! I can't stay like this until tomorrow!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Chris frowns... "Great... even as a little girl she still tries to order me around." He huffs and turns, looking out of the window and away from the girls.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

As the car passed beneath street lights, Chris would see his face reflected in the window for just a fraction of a moment, every few seconds. They were such brief glimpses, but his hair seemed off. It was too thick, too long.

"Okay, we need a plan here", said Vicky, rubbing her forehead as she thought about the situation.

"After borrowing the clothes, we can take you two back to your place. It's just the two of you living there, right? So nobody we need to explain any of this too. Do you want me to... stay with you? I can just tell my Mom I'm going to stay the night at Poppy's place...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Chris blinks a bit... it had to be just his imagination from the brief glimpses... right? He looks over as Vicky speaks again... "Yeah... we can just stay at our place. As for you staying... I dunno. If you want. Or if Chloe wants..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Vicky looked from Chris, down at Chloe between them, and the younger girl blushed, but didn't say anything. Vicky nodded her head.

"I'll stay. It's no problem", she said, just as Poppy pulled off the road, into a driveway of a modest suburban house. There was a big silver SUV parked alongside them, and some lights were on inside the house.

"I won't be long", she said, slipping out of the car, and closing the door behind her before running across to the front of the house, and disappeared inside it.

Poppy watched her go, and then glanced at Chris and Chloe in her mirror.

"Can you drive, Chris?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Chris shrugs. "Well... I've tried a fourwheeler at Steve's. And Chloe let me drive a little out in a empty lot. I could probably manage." He looks to Chloe. "I suppose I'll need to drive the car back to our house. You cant reach the pedals." He says with a little smile.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Chloe glared at him, before she blushed and turned away to look through the window, folding her arms across her chest. Poppy sighed.

"I was worried you were going to say that. So let me get this right. You don't have a license, and your car is back at the carnival. Vicky doesn't have a car either. You guys know I'm going out of town for the weekend, right? I'm going right across the state to see this smoking new band, and I'll be leaving before the sun is even up tomorrow".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:50 pm

"Why dont we just stop by the carnival, grab mom's car, and drive it back to the house right now? That way we have a car when we need one." He glances to Chloe. "You still have the keys, right?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:50 am

Chloe's hand went to her pocket, before realising she didn't have a pocket as she was no longer wearing her jeans. For a moment, she appeared confused, before her eyes widened and she looked back up at Chris.

"They're in my jeans. You friend has them... ", she explained. Poppy nodded her head, seeming satisfied.

"Okay, new plan. We head back and pick up the car", she agreed, as Vicky came running back out of the house, and climbed into the back again, now with a large pink gym bag.

"Change of plan", said Poppy, over her shoulder as she reversed the car out of the driveway, and back onto the road. "We're heading back to the carnival to pick up Chloe's car. Chris is going to drive it back. You're going to need it... I'm out of town all weekend, remember?".

"Wait... what? No... no way. Chris... you didn't pass your test yet. What if we get stopped by the cops? When they find out you don't have a license they're going to have some questions for us that we don't have answers to. It's too dangerous. Poppy, just drive us over to their place. We'll... figure out a way to get back there tomorrow. There's probably a bus or something".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 am

Chris frowns. "We wont get stopped by the cops as long as I dont do something stupid." He sighs. "But whatever..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Chloe looked up at Vicky with a frown, which made the blonde girl wince. She reached out, placing a comforting arm on the younger girl's shoulder.

"I know it's not the perfect situation, but I really think we need to do as much as we can to avoid attention", she said. Chloe didn't reply, but she did let out a sigh. Vicky glanced to Poppy, and nodded her head, and with that, they were off again, heading towards Chris and Chloe's home.

"Now... I grabbed a few outfits and some pajamas. Like I said, you're not exactly the same age as her... but it's close enough", sge said, reaching into the gym bag, and produced a little pair of white cotton panties with pink spots on. Chloe blushed brightly as her eyes fell on them, and she hesitated, looking back and forth between the two teenage girls before her nose wrinkled, and she took the panties. Quickly, she slipped her feet into them, and tugged them up her legs.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Chris takes a deep breath, but nods. "Your right... we wouldn't want to be stopped and have to answer some awkward questions." He looks away quickly as the young Chloe goes to squirm into clothes next to him.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Vicky reached into the bag, and this time pulled out what at first seemed to just be a mass of white ruffles. It was a little skirt made up of overlapping, ruffled white cotton layers. Chloe made a groaning sound when she saw it, and Vicky responded with an apologetic look.

"She's... kinda girly... ", she mumbled, passing the skirt over to Chloe, who didn't really have much choice. She again slipped her legs through the waistband, and pulled it up, beneath her over-sized t-shirt, and into place. Next came out a pale pink t-shirt with a bunny on the chest, and Vicky helped her out of the purple shirt made for an adult, and into the one made for a young girl. The outfit did look a little snug on her, seemed styled a bit younger than a ten year old would want, but it was better than nothing.

Out came some little white socks, and then a pair of pink canvas sneakers with sparkly laces. The ruffled skirt swished about as she squirmed, tugging on the sneakers and doing up the laces. Vicky gave her a smile.

"Perfect", she said softly, just as they pulled onto the street where they lived, and Poppy called back.

"Hey, Chris... which house is it?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying