Be Careful What You Wish For

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 am

Chris blinks... eyes soon getting as big as the young girl looking at him. "M-mom? That... is that you?" He says, walking over to her...

How embarrassing... the little girl didnt even measure up to her son! As he got closer, she could clearly see that he was quite taller...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 pm

The brown-haired girl pushed herself to her feet, leaving her boots, her jeans, and even her panties behind on the floor. Luckily, her purple t-shirt almost reached her knees. One of her hands tugged at the material, looking over herself with a horrified expression.

"This... can't be real!", she cried.

Vicky and Poppy exchanged stunned glances, and then the blonde girl was at Chris's side again, setting one gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Chris... that can't be your Mom. She looks about the same age as my little sister... ", said Vicky with a slight frown.

"That IS what she was wearing though, and I saw her come over here myself... ", said Poppy, coming forward to study the blushing youngster.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Chris frowns... "She... looks like Mom. Well... kind of." He looks around... "This isnt some kind of prank she is pulling, is it?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Vicky looked over at Poppy, chewing her bottom lip, before she took a step in front of Chris, and leaned down a little, settling one hand on the shoulder of the young girl.

"Okay, let's say we believe you for a second... just what happened?", she asked. The girl blushed brightly, forced to look up into the eyes of the teenager. Her gaze flickered to Chris, and she sucked in a deep breath.

"I don't know. I had a headache... I told Chris I just wanted to sit down for five minutes, but then I started getting dizzy... and... ", she looked down at herself again, stunned.

"All my clothes started getting too big...".

Vicky listened to her story in silence, seeming unsure. She glanced back to Chris, her eyebrows arching.

"Is there any way she can prove she's your Mom?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Chris thinks a bit... "I just need to think of something only she would know..." He thinks a bit, then. "I remember finding your old high school yearbook awhile ago. What kind of earrings were you wearing in your picture?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:02 pm

The young girl looked up at Chris as he asked her the question. Her brow creased slightly, and she began to shake her head. The eyes of the other two girls were on her as she spoke.

"I wasn't wearing any earrings, Chris. You know my Mom wouldn't let me have my ears pierced. I was the only one out of all my friends... ". Slowly, Vicky turned back to Chris, looking at him questioningly.

"Well... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Chris shrugs. "She's right... I think... its her. Somehow..." He looks back at the young girl... and slowly smiles. "Well this is kind of funny..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:30 pm

The young girl looks up at him nervously before breathing a sigh of relief when he told Vicky and Poppy that she'd answered correctly. This drew a gasp from the taller, blonde girl. However, when Chris grinned, an angered look spread over Chloe's face that actually come over as quite cute now.

"It's NOT funny!", she yelled, her voice so high and childish now. Vicky crouched down, and picked up the fallen black panties from the grass.

"We'll figure this out... but you probably want to get some clothes that fit, huh?", she said, trying to give Chloe a reassuring smile.

"I have a little sister that you look about the same size as. Poppy can take us by then and I'll grab some".

Poppy looked as if she was about to protest, even opening her mouth, but her gaze flickered between Chloe and Chris before she sighed.

"Fine... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Chris nods. "Sounds like a plan. Come on, little Chloe." He grins again and pats the small girl on her head. "Maybe you and Vicky's sister can be playmates." He says teasingly.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Chloe looked utterly stunned, lost for words, her mouth falling open, but nothing coming out as Chris patted her on the head. Vicky was trying her best not to laugh, but a little grin was twitching at the corners of her mouth as she looked at him.

"Poppy, can you go bring the car to the carnival entrance? That way Chloe doesn't have to walk so far in just her shirt", she said as she gathered up the rest of the scattered clothing.

"I'm still your Mother!", said Chloe after a moment to compose herself. As much fun as he was having teasing his Mom, maybe Chris wouldn't notice how his hair had gotten just a little longer. It wasn't hugely noticeable, especially as it was starting to get dark... but there was several months of growth there in just the past fifteen minutes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Chris tilts his head. "Oh I dont know... you look much too young to be anyone's mother. Unless your playing House." He says, quite amused... and indeed remains unnoticed of his longer hair! "But yeah... thanks Vicky and Poppy... we need to get Chloe into some age appropriate clothes."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Poppy nodded her head, and she rushed off, back across the food area and disappeared into the crowds. Vicky folded up Chloe's jeans and her panties, and stuffed them into her purse before nudging Chris and handing him the brown boots that were now far too big for the little girl.

"Don't worry, Chloe, we're going to figure this all out... somehow", she said, although the expression she shot Chris made her seem rather uncertain. She offered her hand to the girl, who stared at it for a moment and blushed before grasping onto it. Her free hand tugged at the bottom of her shirt as Vicky started to lead her through the carnival ground.

"Actually, you're a little taller than my sister. She's eight. That probably makes you around nine or ten", said the blonde teenager. "I'm sure they'll still fit though. Better than these things anyway. Can either of you think of anything that might explain what's happened?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Chris hrrms a bit... frowning slightly as he thinks. He glances over to the old well and shrugs. "Maybe... something heard a wish I made? It sounds ridiculous... but... so is the thought of my mom turning into a little girl."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Chloe's brown eyes widened, and she looked up at Chris.

"You... wished for this to happen to me?", she gasped, saying it loud enough to draw a few odd looks from people walking by them as they worked their way through the crowds, towards the entrance of the carnival.

"Why would you do that, Chris? What have I done to deserve this?", she asked, her voice high and whiny, like a nagging little girl.

Vicky chewed her bottom lip as she looked back and forth between the two of them.

"Well... yeah, wishes like that coming true does sound pretty crazy... but that sounds like our best lead for now. What exactly did you wish for, Chirs?", asked the pretty teenager.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Chris sighed. "Dont freak out... how could I know something like this would happen?" He looks to Vicky. "Well... I remember wishing she knew what it was like to be young and having other people always giving her orders." He pauses... looking to her. "I guess since you are younger than me... I could order you around..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying