Be Careful What You Wish For

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Chris looked over as Poppy spoke. "Its the house number 40, midway down the street." He says, pointing out a nice little house along the block. Its white, with a well kept garden and a few nice ornaments.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 am

Poppy slowed the car down, so she could see the house numbers, and then came to a stop, right outside number forty. She glanced into the back, and got a kiss on the cheek from Vicky.

"Thanks for the ride, Poppy. Have a good weekend", she said, and then hopped out. Poppy gave Chris and Chloe an uneasy look.

"Good luck getting things... fixed", she said. Vicky offered her hand to Chloe, who took it and climbed out after her, and then she called back to Chris.

"You got the key?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Chris nods to Poppy. "Thanks for everything. See you around." He says, before looking to Vicky and nodding. "Mhmm..." He reached in his pocket and takes out a key... heading up and opening the door! He steps inside the hallway, past the entryway rug and a few paintings, a table with potted flowers placed on it... and over through a doorway into the living room. "Come on in, make yourself at home."

The entry hallway was bare wood past the rug, but the living room is done in lush off white carpet. Several comfey chairs and a large couch take up one wall. A large TV, movies, and books take up another. In the center is a coffee table...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:02 pm

When Chris followed the two girls out of the car, he might notice something odd. Vicky had been an inch or two taller than him. It might not have been much, but it tended to be the sort of thing you remembered. As they walked up to the door together however... she was the same height as him. Could she be about to go through the same thing Chloe had?

She doesn't seem notice, and follows him into the house, looking around with a smile. Chloe pushed her way through, and went straight for the TV, picking up the remote and switching it onto the news. She stood just a couple of feet away from it and stared, but the story was all about politics. It was ironic, as she was usually telling Chris he sat too close to it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Chris pauses... and looks over Vicky... was she shorter? Maybe it was just his imagination... "Um... thanks for coming over, Vicky... I'm sure mom appreciates it."

Meanwhile Chloe sits down... watching news and politics. But... after a bit she cant help but feel squirmy and restless... the show was so... boring!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Chloe shot Chris an embarrassed look as she felt herself growing restless.

"This is so boring... ", she found herself whining.

Vicky set her gym bag full of clothes down beside the couch, and removed her sneakers before clasping her hands together.

"Did you two eat dinner before heading to the carnival? I could probably make something simple... ", she offered. It definitely was not his imagination. There was no room for doubt... Vicky was no longer taller than him. If there was anything to doubt... it was wether she was even the same height, as Chris felt ever so slightly taller than her. She frowned a little, tilting her head.

"Chris... what's up with your hair? It's... got really long...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Chris blinks... and goes to tug his hair. "It has? Um... hold on a second." He heads for the bathroom mirror to check for himself... he turns around a bit. "And if you want to make something, feel free... I can help if you'd like..."

Meanwhile... maybe Chloe could... change the channel? Find something more interesting to watch?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:04 pm

As he went to the mirror, he'd find his hair was now thick, coming down over his ears, and it was starting to curl. It was quite an obvious change, so maybe at first he'd miss that his eyebrows seemed a little thinner, and his lips just a teeny bit fuller. By tugging on his hair, he might however, notice how his fingernails looked as if they'd gone several weeks without being cut, despite them not being that way just an hour or so ago!

Chloe peeked around, making sure nobody was watching, and then flicked through a few channels before landing on some cartoons. She settled back on the couch, and drew her knees up near her chest, not exactly a ladylike position, but it was comfy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Chris's eyes widen a bit. "What... is... this? Is something... happening to me?" He says... starting to feel rather worried... Gulping a bit... he goes to get a nail trimmer and cut back his longer nails...

Meanwhile, Chloe sees Vicky seems to be in the kitchen... Chris in the bathroom... no one watches as she lands on cartoons... The show is... kinda... fun to watch!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

The clippers sliced through the nails, leaving them once again in a fit state for a boy... but if Chris kept looking at them for just a few seconds... he'd see them grow back, right before his eyes! No more than ten seconds after they'd been cut, and they looked as if the clippers hadn't been near them!

Chloe shot another quick glance towards the kitchen door, seeing the teenager moving around inside it, and smiled to herself as she looked back to the television and the cartoons that were playing. A few seconds later and she was giggling at a visual gag.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Chris watches... and... stares as they regrow! "W-what... the heck?" He turns to rush out and find Vicky! He dosent even notice Chloe giggling at the cartoons... her giggle is high and bubbly.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Vicky was standing at the kitchen stove, a frying pan in one hand, a wooden spoon in the other, stirring it's contents. Her blonde hair whips around when she hears someone come running in there.

"Do you believe me now? It's definitely longer than it usually is", she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Did you want something to eat? I was doing some scrambled egg for myself, but I can always make more...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:20 pm

"Vicky... I think something is happening to me." He bites his lip... then walks over to her. "I'm taller... my hair and nails are getting longer... I know, because I tried to cut my nails... and they regrew in like a second!"

He glances at the pan of eggs... but has more worrying things on his mind than food.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Vicky blinked at him for a moment, and then lowered the pan. She turned off the flame beneath it, before stepping closer to Chris. When she realised she was no longer taller than him, her blue eyes widened, and she lifted a hand to cover her lips as she gasped.

"But... I don't understand. Your wish was about Chloe... and it has come through. Whatever could be happening to you?", she asked, softly taking his hand, turning it over to peer at his fingernails. She was a pretty girl, sexy even, and she was making physical contact with him. Chris knew that SHOULD have caused a reaction between his legs... but it didn't.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Chris shivers a bit... and let Vicky hold his hand... he isn't too worried about a lack of reaction... its probably because of how stressed he is now! "I don't know whats happening to me... or why... but something definitely is! Do you... have any idea what...?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying