Be Careful What You Wish For

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Knight Errant » Mon May 06, 2013 11:18 am

Chris frowns a bit... pushing his hair out of his face alot as he walks... He heads into his mom's room... a place he rarely goes. The room was nothing out of the ordinary... cream colored walls and carpet, queen sized bed, wardrobe, closet, and vanity. He bites his lip... going over to the wardrobe and looking for something to hold his hair back...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 pm

There was nothing in the wardrobe that he could see that might be useful for his hair. There were lots of the smart blouses, skirts and dresses his Mom wore to work, and some more casual, pretty things in there too. She was younger than the parents of most of his friends, and she didn't have terrible fashion sense either. More than once someone had confused her for his big sister. Catching sight of himself again in the mirror, his lips had taken on a little plumpness, and his eyelashes seemed longer. She did have a little bedside table however, and there were a couple of hair ties laying on top if it... those might do the trick!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Chris blinks in the mirror for a moment... that... he had to be seeing things... He shakes his head... going over and grabbing one of the ties... and trying to use it to get his hair under control. Ponytails were a guy thing too... weren't they?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:43 pm

It took a couple of attempts, but eventually Chris managed to get his hair pulled back into a ponytail. It didn't look like any ponytail he'd ever seen on a guy though. It seemed to emphasise how feminine he now looked... and something that people had told him many times before was now clear, something he'd never seen himself until now... he looked quite a lot like his Mom!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Chris frowns in the mirror... then looks away, back to Vicky and his sleeping mom. "Um... did you get her settled? The guest room is just a couple doors down..." He says, talking quietly as he can...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:06 am

Vicky came into the room, still holding the sleeping girl. She paused, watching Chris as he studied himself, and then she smiled, crossing to the bed, and gently tucked Chloe into it.

"Wow, she looks tiny in that huge bed. Maybe I'll just sleep in here with her... ", she said, and then she began tugging off her jeans. A pair of blue lace panties were revealed, but... there was no reaction from Chris's body as she peeled off her t-shirt, revealing a match bra before she climbed into Chloe's bed.

"I guess I'll see you in the morning, Chris... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Chris nods. "Um, sure..." He blushes as Vicky starts stripping... then blinks in confusion a bit... He shakes his head, looking away quickly! "U-um, yeah. Sure Vicky... thanks." He rushes out, heading to his room and going to crash on his bed. Maybe he can wake up tomorrow and this will all be a bad dream...

Speaking of dreams... while the young Chloe slumbers she has an odd dream... She feels like she is floating... through a scene of bright colors and sounds. Slowly, the floating feeling resolves into the sensation of soft arms around her, carrying her. The background shifts into the scene of a bright, peaceful park... As she looks up into the kind, beautiful face of her mother carefully carrying her... she is filled with a sense of peace...

*BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

Little Chloe wakes... still feeling so small... but with warm, soft arms around her. Looking will reveal the slowly breathing form of Vicky sleeping next to her... wrapped in... pink sheets? The bed feels different... soft, pink cotton sheets and a bright downy pillow. The wall behind Vicky is a soft cream color, with painted animals in various happy poses along it. Behind her, the beeping shows itself to be from a cute Micky Mouse alarm clock, on her little bedside table along with her nightlight. Its soft, colored light unneeded now that the rays of sun peek through her bright yellow curtains... illuminating the room which is quite that of a little girl.

Vanities have been replaced with toyboxes... a fancy victorian style dollhouse taking up one corner of the room. She might now notice that Vicky isnt the only soft thing she is sharing her bed with... there are quite a few cushy plushy soft stuffed animals around her. Her closet sits slightly open... her dresses and heels vanished. The closet sitting conspicuously empty.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:07 am

Chloe shifts around in bed, slowly opening her eyes... before they focused on the rather large face just inches from her own, and then widened, accompanied by a gasp from her mouth that likely washed her warm breath right across the sleeping teenager's face. She remembered the girl was Chris's friend from school, and the events of the evening before came flooding back into her head. At first, she assumed she was in Vicky's bedroom, as it looked like no room she'd ever set eyes on before, but the more she looked around, she saw the familiarity of the length of the walls, the placement of the windows and the door, and the position of the bed. It was... Chloe's bedroom!

Her mouth hung open as she sat herself upright and took in all the changes, blushing brightly at the animals on the walls and the toys around her. Reaching across, she pressed the big button to turn off the alarm, and then started to gently shake the teenage girl by the shoulder.

"Vicky... wake up... ", she groaned.

Meanwhile..

Chris was woken by an alarm too. It was only supposed to go off on week days, so it was a bit strange to hear it on a saturday morning. As it went on and on, he'd realise it sounded different too. There was nothing particularly specific about it, it was just different. Just like the sheets that were pulled up around him. They were soft, cool silk, and tickled against his smooth, sensitive skin. His bed clothes felt VERY different. Beneath the sheets he was wearing a pair of cream satin and lace panties, and while he could feel his boy bits were inside them, there was now a very feminine look to his legs. His entire body had a feminine look in fact. His waist was smaller, as was his torso, but sitting there on his chest was a pair of small breasts. No bigger than a girl just entering puberty, but they were definitely there. A little mirror had appeared on the bed side table, and peering into it, he was sure he saw the reflection of a girl! His eyebrows were thin and shaped, his eyelashes long. His lips seemed plumper, and his jaw was certainly smaller!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Chris blinks awake groggily... was it a school day? He fumbles for the alarm clock, hitting it... before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Details of what was wrong filtering in slowly... He blinks again... eyes widening... and looks over to the bedside mirror. Staring at his reflection. "H-holy crap!" He leaps out of bed... looking down at himself and taking in the changes. With a shudder, he goes to remove the feminine underwear. Wincing at the changes. Once that is done... he goes to look around his room... and go to his dresser to get some normal clothes.

Meanwhile...

Vicky yawns... stretching slightly before blinking her eyes open. She looks up to the little girl sitting on the bed. "Morning Chloe... did you sleep well?" She asks gently, sitting up and looking around... eyebrows raising slightly. "Your room is... different." She murmers.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Chloe pushed the sheets away from herself, and wriggled out of the bed, onto her feet. She crept across the carpet, to the doll house, and sunk to her knees, peering in through the windows of it, and then sprung back up, hesitantly approaching the wardrobe, and groaning as she saw it was all empty now.

"All my clothes... ", she whined, lifting her hands to clutch at her hair as she turned and looked up at the girl in her bed!

As Chris tugged open the cupboard and drawers... he'd find they were all empty! There was nothing in any of them. Even the clothes he'd taken off the night before seemed to have disappeared. The panties were literally the only piece of clothing in the entire room! His voice had sounded different as he'd gasped in surprise, a little softer and higher, although it wasn't as changed as his body seemed to be!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 am

Chris winces and wraps a blanket around himself... ducking into the hallway and scampering to the bathroom. He starts the water running before checking himself out closer in the mirror... "This cant be happening..."

Chloe would find the wardrobe indeed empty... the dollhouse, conversely, was not. Peeking through the window, she could see little tables... beds... lamps and such... It had a set of hinges on the side which she could open it on to look closer inside...

Vicky stands up, the young lady still in her underwear... giving Chloe a good look at her young curves... which no doubt make the little girl jealous... reminding her of what she lost. She walks over to Chloe, frowning. "Thats a shame... you don't have anything to wear?" She looks over... seeing her own clothes folded neatly onto a chair. "Looks like we are going to have to go clothes shopping..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Chloe blushed as she realised she was actually feeling jealous of a teenager. Her brown eyes peered enviously at Vicky as she walked over to the empty closet, and then went even more red at the girl's suggestion of going shopping for clothes.

"But we have to go back to the carnival... ", she said, feeling as if she had no control over the situation, despite having been more than twice Vicky's age this time yesterday.

Chris looked... strange to say the least. He wasn't quite a girl, but it would be easy to mistake him for one now. Not only that, but he seemed a little older than he should be too, but that could have just been some optical illusion caused by the feminisation of his face and body. It didn't look right. He had the chest of a girl maybe 11 or 12 years old, but his face looked like a girl at the other end of her teens.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Chris blushes... looking at his mature feminine face... "This is all so messed up..." He murmers... before ducking into the shower and going to get clean... and trying to forget what is happening to him.

Vicky blinks and nods. "Mmm... oh yeah. Well we can pick up the car and then go shopping. Anyways... why don't you get ready and I'll go and make us some breakfast?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 pm

A few minutes after Chris had started showering, he could hear the door opening. It was Chloe, still dressed in the outfit borrowed from Vicky's little sister.

"It's just me... ", she called, blushing at her childish voice, and then strips down to her panties... before groaning as she went to clean her teeth and found her toothbrush had been replaced with a pink one covered with Hello Kitty.

"All my clothes disappeared... ", she muttered, not realising how much Chris had changed behind the shower curtain.

"It's lucky Vicky brought those clothes with her... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Chloe might notice something odd when she sees no clothes on the floor from Chris. Just a blanket. "Oh... hey. That sucks..." He mutters... "I guess its not easy for either of us." He says... sighing.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying