Be Careful What You Wish For

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Chloe Hughes popped the little white headache pill into her hand, and sighed before lifting it to her lips, and washed it down with a gulp from her bottled water.

It was early evening, and the sun had almost set, leaving the sky a bright orange. The giant ferris wheel with it's pink lights stood out sharply against it, and both colours, along with a multitude of other lights were reflected in the waters of the lake in the center of the carnival grounds.

Chloe was a woman in her mid thirties, with thick, wavy brown hair, and was dressed in a purple t-shirt and skinny jeans, with brown boots reaching up passed her ankles. She was stood in the middle of a square area, surrounded by striped tents and trailers that were selling all manner of food and drink, and had just gone through yet another argument with her teenage son.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Chris Hughes sighs... glancing to his mom. She just didn't get it... the boy was fifteen, black t-shirt and blue jeans. He loved his mom... but she had no idea how annoying it was to be a student.

He looks around the carnival... maybe he should just try to enjoy it.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:25 am

Chloe looked back to him, holding his gaze for a moment before sighing and shaking her head.

"I need five minutes... you can look around but don't make me come looking for you, Chris", she warned as she sat herself down at a wooden picnic table in the middle of the stalls. A roller coaster woodshed past on its wooden tracks and Chloe winced, rubbing her temples.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Chris nods... "Alright, Mom..." He says, wandering off and looking about... deciding to listen to her for once and keep within earshot. He heads over and leans against an old brick well... something not constructed for the carnival, but there before and will still be there after.

He leans over a bit... looking through a crack in the heavy wooden covering... and idly fumbles in his pockets for some loose change... taking out a quarter and holding it up... thinking. He wished his mom would just... get it. That she knew what it was like to be young and having someone always giving you orders. He knew she loved him... and he loved her... but still...

He sighs, and flicks the coin up into the air... watching as it lands on the hatch... spinning for a moment before falling through a crack. There are a couple reverberating metallic *ting!*s as it hits the stone walls... before a soft splash is heard.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Chloe watched Chris as he wandered off, but once she saw him linger at the well, she looked down, pulling her cell phone from the pocket of her jeans, and started to check through her text messages, taking another sip of bottled water as she did so. With the constant noise from the crowd, the rides and the stalls, getting rid of that headache was surely going to be impossible!

"Hey Chris... ", came a soft voice from behind him. Standing there were two girls from school. The voice had belonged to the taller of them, a girl named Vicky. She was taller even than Chris, and one of the slimmest girls he knew. Her pale blonde hair was perfectly straight and fell down to her waist. She wore a sky blue t-shirt and a pair of snug jeans, with pink sneakers on her feet. Alongside her, was her best friend Poppy. A short girl, with thick brown curls of hair. Her shirt was black and long sleeved, and she wore a red plaid skirt, and black velvet boots that came up almost to her knees.

"You here alone?", asked Vicky.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Chris blinks a bit... huh this was unexpected! He waves. "Hey Vicky." He says... before glancing in the direction of his mom and then back. "No, I'm here with my mom. What about you two?"

Meanwhile... Chloe's headache dosent seem to be getting any better. In fact... she feels a bit lightheaded... and slightly woozy. As she slowly begins to shrink in height... her sleeves of her purple T shirt and the legs of her jeans suddenly feeling longer... as her bust and hips begin to shrink as well... making her clothes even more baggy...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:36 pm

As Chris admitted he was with his Mom, Poppy rolled her eyes, but Vicky followed his glance over to where Chloe was sitting, and when she looked back to him, her smile was just as bright.

"It's just me and Poppy. I wish my Mom would spend time with me like that, but she's always so busy with her job", said the tall blonde girl with a shrug of her shoulders. "

Chloe tried taking some slower, deep breaths, but didn't close her eyes. She tilted her head back slightly, shifting her gaze away from the bright lights and the crowds sweeping back and forth, to focus on the orange sky. She could feel the material of her t-shirt and her jeans brushing along her skin, but it was easy to ignore when she had to focus so hard on just keeping herself from passing out. Unsteadily, she pushed herself to her feet, and started to try and head towards the edge of the lake, away from the crowded eating area.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Chris frowns a bit as Poppy eyerolls... but looks back to Vicky and smiles. "Yeah... though sometimes the attention I get isnt exactly nice." He glances back to his mom... and blinks. Where did she go...?

Chloe was able to walk over to the lake easily enough... though her pants felt oddly... baggy... and her shoes began to feel too big... as the woman continued to shrink... slowly shedding the years. But she was alone for now... no one to stare at her... if she even notices herself.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 am

Vicky saw the confusion spread across his face, and she turned, following his gaze across the crowded food area, to the table where Chloe had been sitting, that was now empty.

"Is something wrong?", she asked.

Chloe continued to suck in deep breaths of fresh air. She looked down with a frown, her fingers hooking into the waist of her jeans, which should have been snug around her figure, and she let out a gasp to find there was quite a bit of room there, and they were sliding down slightly. She took a step back, and felt her shoe flop around her foot, causing her to stumble, and she yelped, crashing down onto her butt in the grass.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 am

Chris looks back to the girls. "My moms gone. Just... surprised I guess." He says... shrugging... and trying to not show the worry creeping into him.

Chloe falls with a soft thud! Looking down, she sees her polish on her nails vanishing... as they shrink to simple, short length. Her formerly round rear shrinking with the rest of her... her shirt and pants feeling more and more baggy on her with each moment... as her face begins softening... turning from mature and attractive to more... youthful and cute.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:50 am

"She went over by the lake... ", said Poppy, in a very bored tone. She flicked her head in the direction Chloe had gone, and then looked back to Vicky.

"Are we done here? I wanted to ride the ferris wheel before the sun disappears", she said. Vicky frowned, and looked over towards the edge of the crowd, and then looked to Chris.

"Just hold on a minute, Poppy. Let's make sure Chris finds his Mom first", she said, having seen the worry that he'd been trying to hide. Suddenly, she was gripping his hand, and offering him a smile.

Chloe sat there, tugging at the widening waist of her jeans in shock. She was always trying to drop a size, but this was... ridiculous! Her wide eyes looked at her short fingernails as her t-shirt began to tent around her.

"What the... ", she gasped, and crawled forward on her hands and knees, leaning her head over the grass banky to peer at her reflection in the surface of the lake water.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Chris blushes a little... looking to Vicky... "Thanks, Vicky... I appreciate that... I dont know where she went off to..." He takes a breath, then shrugs. "Lets go look?"

Looking over to the surface of the water... she would see what looked rather like... the face of her teenage self! The clothes hanging off of her... as she continues to shrink... slower than before, but the rest of her curves slowly begin to flatten as she begins de-aging through puberty.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Poppy glared at Chris, but she followed after them as Vicky sort of led the way across the crowded eating area, still holding onto his hand.

"It's no problem. Ignore Poppy. She's like this with all guys... it's nothing personal", she said, giving him an apologetic look as they headed towards the lake.

Chloe lifted a hand to her face, pressing her fingers against her cheeks and along her nose, letting out a gasp as she was the teenager in the reflection doing the same. Sitting back on her knees, she felt her bra straps sliding down her shoulders, her jeans bunching about her thighs, revealing equally poor fitting black panties. Her nose wrinkled, and she pulled the shirt tight across her chest to discover just how small her breasts were and cried in surprise when she did so.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Chris follows... "Um... whys that?" He asks feeling rather awkward under Poppy's glares. But he starts looking around for where his mom went off to...

Soon Chloe sees a little girl, with that same lovely wavy brown hair, staring at her. With a loose bra around her chest... baggy purple t-shirt and jeans... and brown boots nearly falling off of her slim feet. She had to be nearly ten years old... if maybe younger. She was still pretty... in a cute kind of way... but nothing mature was left on the poor former woman.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 am

Vicky shrugged her shoulders as they walked.

"I'm always telling her to lighten up... ", she said, and glanced back at Poppy briefly.

"Chris, I was kind of wondering, if sometime you'd maybe like to... ", she began ask, but abruptly trailed off as they reached the edge of the lake, and came across the strangest sight there, of the little brown-haired girl. A pair of adult sized brown boots were laying on the floor around her, and a pair of adult sized jeans had slipped down around her knees as she knelt, while her purple shirt was big enough to look more like a dress! Chris would recognise all the clothes as belonging to his Mom...

At the sound of footsteps, the girl suddenly twisted around, her brown eyes wide as she looked up at the three teenagers. Chris could see his Mom's face. It was impossible... but he knew her face well enough, that he could easily recognise it.

"Chris!", the girl gasped.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to Roleplaying