Be Careful What You Wish For

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Chris frowns... he doesn't want them to be right, but... "Fine..." He sighs.

Vicky blinks as Chloe mentions her purse is missing. "I can spot you some money..." She says, biting her lip.

Chris shakes his head. "No I don't want to ask that of you... I'm going to see if my savings is still in my room." He says... heading back to his room to look for his stash of saved allowance. He was going to buy a gaming system... but this need was kinda more pressing.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Chris's allowance would still be there, although it might take him a while to find it. On the floor, near the side of the pen was a little pink leather purse. It was filled with girly things like lipstick, but also the bundle of cash that had been wherever he stored his allowance previously!

Chloe looked rather embarrassed as the two teens both offered to use their money, while she had nothing to contribute. Her shoulders slumped, and she sat down on a little plastic chair in front of a tea set.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Chris finally finds his allowance! In a purse with dreaded girly things! He groans a bit... and checks to see if the skirt he is wearing has pockets in it...

He glances to Chloe. "Well... we are going to have to go out in public like this.... I'm... not looking forward to that. I can guess you aren't either, Chloe..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Typically, Chris's skirt lacked pockets of any description. Vicky was watching him, and winced a little.

"Chris... I don't mean to embarrass you, but when we step outside, nobody is going to think you're a guy. Just take the purse, it won't draw any funny looks... ", she said, and Chloe gave a little nod of agreement.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Chris blushes... "Great... thanks... Vicky." He puts the purse strap over his shoulder... "Your right... sorry. Its just..." He looks to Chloe. "Ugh... you have it so much better. Your just little..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Chloe frowns at Chris's comment as she gets back to her feet, the yellow dress swishing with every little movement.

"When we get turned back to normal, you're grounded for three months!", she huffed, and Vicky grinned a little at how silly the words sounded coming from the little girl.

"Come on, let's go find out where to catch the bus...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Chris frowns... then looks to Vicky. "Yeah... lets go." He says... and heads for the door. Opening it up to the street... the girly boy in girl's clothes takes a deep breath and nervously steps out. The nearest bus stop shouldnt be too far... right?

Meanwhile, Vicky looks down to Chloe. "Don't be too hard on him... come on, lets go." She smiles and pats her shoulder... Chloe cant help but feel a little better from the attentions of the kind, older Vicky... who holds out her hand for the little girl.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:59 am

As Chris steps out, a younger teen he recognized from living down the street was walking by. He did a double-take, and his gaze lingered upon Chris for a couple of seconds as he walked by. It was a bright and warm morning, with people going back and forth with their daily business already. Chloe had grasped onto Vicky's hand, blushing as she was led out of the house by the teenage girl. As Chris was pondering the whereabouts of a bus stop... a long, red city bus went right by. Although it didn't stop, it had been heading right, so there was a good chance there was a stop that way!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 am

Chris blushes and looks away from his neighbor... hoping he doesn't recognize him... He looks over... "Come on... little Chloe..." He says... heading off at a brisk pace to chase after the bus. He has to get this over soon...

Vicky sighs... and squeezes Chloe's hand. She looks down to the little girl... "Come on, lets get after hi-erm... her..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:41 am

The bus itself was long gone, so all Chris could do was keep an eye out for a stop.

"Chris, slow down, she can't walk as fast as us", said Vicky with a frown, which of course made Chloe blush. She wasn't used to being the weak link. The smallest, the slowest, the one slowing everyone else down.

The further they walked, the busier the streets got. They were heading further into the city, and Chris was getting some admiring looks… from boys his own age.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Chris sighs... and slows down. Groaning softly as he looks down and tugs at the stupid skirt... He takes position on the other side of Chloe... glancing down to her. Eyes on the sidewalk and street... cheeks flushed as he does his best to ignore all boys as they pass by...

Up ahead they spot a bus stop! Its a few blocks away... and there is the bus! They see people disappearing into it before it pulls out... looks like they will have to wait.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:20 pm

"I'm sure another will be along soon", said Vicky, trying to give Chris a reassuring smile as they stood at the bus stop on the, busy street.

"I... need the bathroom", Said Chloe all of a sudden, and looks up at Chris. Vicky checks her watch nervously before meeting his gaze and shrugged.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Chris rolls his eyes a bit... of course. He looks down to Chloe. "Um... you want me to take you to the fast food place down the street?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to Roleplaying