Family Bonds

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Family Bonds

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 am

Myria shivered as she was drawn into the hug, which felt good, despite her trying with all her might to hate it. She blushed as she felt him kiss the top of her head, her chest tightening slightly. Why couldn't she hate him? Sniffing, she lifted her hands to try and wipe the tears away from her eyes, feeling hair own hair swishing about slightly, although she still wasn't used to wearing skirts enough to realise that it being all bunched up like that wasn't good. She looked back into his eyes with a slight frown as he told her he loved her, and then her blush brightened.

"Charlene will make you fix this...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:53 am

The man gives Myria a smirk and brushes back some of her hair. "I highly doubt that. While I didn't tell her exactly what I had planned for you, I wouldn't have gone through with it without her consent." He nods, still smirking. "Yes. Charlene trusts me enough to change your life around entirely. No... she will be thrilled to spend time with you and love you just as deeply as she wants." Vernon's smirk turns into a grin and he leans down to rub his nose against Myria's. "Soon, she'll be your mother too. You'll have just as special a bond with her as you ever had. She could teach you how to braid your hair, you could play dress-up together... whatever you want."

As he rubs noses, the little girl can't help but see a vision of herself and Charlene wearing ridiculous outfits and wrangling their hair... the visions set her heart pacing in excitement!
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Despite wanting to pull back away from his hand, her body betrayed her. She swallowed a deep breath, closing her eyes as his fingers brushed the hair from her face, sending pleasant shivers through her small body. When she opened them again, he was smirking as he explained Charlene would not be helping her get out of this mess.

She let out a soft gasp as his nose came down to rub against her own, and even though she looked like she was about to burst into tears... she returned the gesture. Redness washed over her cheeks as he spoke of Charlene now being her Mother instead of her girlfriend, and she felt a great sense of shame spread through her, her eyes widening a little with each suggested activity that the new Mother and daughter could enjoy together.

"I... don't want to have my hair braided or... wear silly outfits... ", she said, a little breathlessly, but she couldn't even be sure that was true. There WAS something appealing about it now that he'd mentioned it...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Vernon tilts his head. "Oh? Well, I'm sure you'll find something you and your new mother can do together. After all, it can't all be tea parties and stuffed animals." Tea parties... stuffed animals... why do those things tug at Myria's interest as well? The man tenderly brushes her cheek. It seems that a tear did actually spill out. "Oh, don't worry my little dove. It may seem difficult now, but I have a feeling you'll adjust quite well. That was one thing you were always fairly good at, or so Charlene says." He gives her a comforting smile.

Just then, the door downstairs opens, and a familiar voice calls out. "Hello? Vernon? Matt?" It's Charlene! It's strange that she calls out for another man's name... after all, Vernon is the only man here. Why hadn't she called for Myria? Wasn't she expecting her to be here as well?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Myria chewed her bottom lip as for a moment, she started daydreaming of tea parties with stuffed animals. She made a quiet murmuring sound as his fingers brushed along her cheek, and she felt a little shiver run down her spine as he spoke to her, referring to her in cutesy pet names. She gazed up into his eyes until the sound of a door opening downstairs caused her to snap out of it.

"Mommy... ", she found the word slipping passed her lips before she could stop it, and felt her cheeks go bright red as a result. She KNEW Charlene's name, but some kind of instinct kept swapping it out if she tried to speak it. Her layered skirt swished a little as she wriggled free of Vernon's grasp, and darted across the childish bedroom, to the top of the stairs and hurtled down them, her little heart racing inside her chest as she rushed towards the sound o the familiar voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm

The stairs seemed to be a fairly large hurdle, and even rushing down them as she tried, it took longer due to the new shortness of her legs. As such, Myria had plenty of time to take in the beautiful woman in the foyer. There was no doubt that she still found the woman beautiful, with her full lips and womanly curves. However, looking at this vision of beauty instills a different kind of longing in her now. Rather than looking upon her figure with a sense of lust, she can only feel anticipation, a burning eagerness to follow in her footsteps.

About midway down the stairs, Charlene notices the little girl and gasps, covering her mouth. "Oh my goodness... you... you..." She watches with wide eyes as Myria approaches and once close enough, scoops her up into her soft arms. "I had no idea that you would be so... You must be so frightened." Charlene hold Myria close to her bosom, squeezing the little girl tightly in an affectionate, protective hug.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 24, 2013 4:39 pm

After nearly stumbling, which gave her quite the fright, Myria grasped onto the hand rail, her heart now racing as she descended, feeling her cheeks go bright red as her eyes fell upon Charlene, and she realised straight away that things were different now. Studying her former girlfriend, she swallowed a deep breath as the woman turned and saw her there, and she let out a soft gasp as she was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"Mommy... ", she murmured when she tried to speak her name, only making her blush even more, and she felt the layered skirt swishing around her thighs as she squirmed a little, but it was too easy to give in. She let her face rest on Charlene's chest, and closed her eyes.

"Mommy, make him turn me back... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed May 29, 2013 12:18 pm

The little girl knew she had felt this pillowy soft chest before, and even remembered what feelings it had elicited in her before... Now, the warmth and the gentle curve of Charlene's bosom is nothing more than a comforting head rest. A small spark of jealousy ignites in the back of her mind. Someday, she too will have a soft and comforting chest, but why can't she have it now? Why must she wait to be like this wonderfully beautiful woman? The woman holds her closer and kisses Myria on the forehead.

"I'm sorry dear, but I asked for this. I didn't expect you to be quite like this, but..." She gives a pained smile as she rubs Myria's back. "You are so beautiful. I don't even think I had a daughter such as you in my fondest dreams." She continues to hold the girl tightly as tears build in her eyes. "Sometimes, to help someone we love, we have to do something that may hurt for a while."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 am

Myria felt a shiver run down her spine as she realised she wasn't appreciating Charlene's breasts as she had before, but was craving the day she'd develop ones of her own. Her eyes opened again as she felt the warm lips brush her smooth forehead, and she felt her heart sink as Charlene revealed this had been what she'd wanted... or at least, something like this.

"What... were you expecting?", she asked, feeling the warm redness spreading over her cheek while the hand rubbed at her back. She squirmed a little, the tickling sensation around her thighs reminding her she was wearing a skirt. One hand reached down to try and push it down a little.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 pm

"I'm not sure, really. I think I expected you to still be a boy... and older." Charlene shook her head and sighed. "But... this might be best this way. Now I can love you as much as my heart wants to." She smiled and pulled Myria closer into the soft, warm, comforting hug. "So what shall I call the new love of my life? Hmm?" She reached down as the little girl tried to adjust her skirt and gingerly brushed her fingers along her tummy, tickling Myria slightly. "Do you have a name as pretty as you?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:03 am

Myria felt her chest tighten a little as Charlene revealed she hadn't even asked for this... but clearly there was no way she was going to give it up now that she had it. Just as she'd smoothed out her skirt, the fingers danced along her tummy, and she burst into giggles, wriggling about in the woman's arms, bunching it all up again so her panties showed. Breathlessly, she peered up when asked her name.

"Mommy... you know my name is Myria... ", she said, the sentence having two rather significant changes from what she had tried to say.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:21 am

"Well, now I do." Charlene smiles and returns the giggle. She leans down and gives a light kiss on the girl's forehead, then looks up as Vernon smiles down from the stairwell. "I'm glad to see my girls getting along so well. I hope you're happy with this then?" He walks down the rest of the stairs... and Charlene picks up Myria, still holding her close and using her hip to keep the girl in their hug.
"Vern... I had no idea! She's just so beautiful... I didn't think I could love her more than I did before." She walks over to the stairwell, and leans up to kiss Vernon. Rather than the protective, endearing kiss she had given Myria, this is the kiss of a woman smitten with a man.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 am

Myria let out a brief moan at how powerless she was to even control the words coming from her mouth, but it faded as Charlene kissed her forehead, and she slumped into the woman, burying her face in her shoulder as she heard Vernon coming down the stairs behind her. Her hands clung onto the woman's clothes as the two adults discussed her transformation, and she felt a shiver running down her spine, peeking up just in time to see the kiss, which made her heart tighten.

"Wh-Why can't I say my name?", she asked pleadingly. "Or Mommy's?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Mommy steps back and looks down at the little girl with concern. "She... can't say her name?" Vernon nods. "Not her old name... only her new name. I'm trying to encourage her to embrace the changes she's going through. Right, Myria?" He smiles smugly down at her. Meanwhile, Mommy brushes Myria's hair back, and looks at her with worry. "Are you sure that's right? She looks so confused and hurt..." Ah! Perhaps she will finally have a chance!

"Charlene, it's for the best. If she keeps calling herself by her old name, she'll confuse herself and the other kids she'll meet. She still knows full well who she was, we just need to encourage her to get to know who she will be." Vernon keeps smirking and ruffles Myria's hair. "As for your name... well, it's somewhat disrespectful for a child to call her mother by name." Slowly, Mommy nods. "Yes... I suppose you have a point." She sighs, and gives Myria a comforting squeeze. "I need to get used to having you as my daughter too. I'm looking forward to raising you into a fine young woman, Myria."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Myria looked back and forth between them both as they discussed how things had changed, and she started to see that perhaps Charlene really hadn't been expecting this, although that didn't seem to matter with how happy she seemed with the result. She felt her chest tighten and moaned under her breath as Vernon gave her the smug look, although Charlene's fingers running through her hair made her feel oddly calm, instead of the anger she was expecting.

Her eyes widened a little as Charlene asked if they were doing the right thing, and she looked up at her hopefully before blushing as Vernon convinced her it was for the best, and she got a comforting squeeze instead.

"I don't want to be a woman... ", she whined, her eyes settling upon Charlene's breasts as she pictured a pair growing on her own chest, and she started to shake her head from side to side. Not only had Vernon reduced her to a child, but he'd made sure that even the idea of growing back up was awkward and uncomfortable.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying