Family Bonds

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Family Bonds

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 am

Charlene frowned down at Myria. "Listen to you, whining about something so many years off. I think somebody's tired." She shook her head and adjusted the little girl against her hip, brushing her chest against her slightly. "Do you mind if I help her along, Vern? I'll only be a bit." He smiled and nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't want to get in the way of Myria's rest." He leaned in one more time for a kiss... this time, letting Myria feel the soft touch of his lips against her forehead. "Good night, princess."

Before she could have time to react and smack him, Myria found herself being carried up the stairs by her Moth... Charlene. She seemed to be all smiles as she carried her up and gasped when she saw the little girl's room. "Oh my, I could have only dreamed of a room like this growing up." She set the girl down and sat on her heels. "Now, even though you may have been a grown-up before... you're a child now. You're growing, and that means you need plenty of sleep. So, let's get your pajamas on and get you to bed, missy." Despite the cheerful nature of her words, they seemed to carry a certain authority with them.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 am

Myria gasped as Charlene dismissed her concerns as her simply being tired. She glanced over at the clock, and her chest tightened. It was only the start of the evening! Before she could protest, she was being kissed on the forehead by Vernon, and moaned at being referred to as Princess. She felt so utterly powerless as she was carried back up the stairs, and into that mostly girly of bedrooms.

Her cheeks were bright red, and she felt herself pouting as the mature and sexy Charlene got all the way down on her knees to be at her level.

"Mommy... don't make me do this... ", she whined, the authoritative tone sending a shiver down her spine. She was starting to fear for her own free will.

"It's still really early... and it's the weekend... ", she tried to reason, but as she heard the words herself... she realised just how childish she sounded, and went bright red, covering her mouth.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Mother... Charlene quirked up an eyebrow. "Weekend? Sweetie... you'll need your rest every night, not just on school nights. I might let you stay up for New Years, but I doubt by then you'll be able to stay up that late without a lot of sugar." She clapped her hands together and took hold of Myria's hands. "Now, let's get you ready. I imagine you don't quite know how dresses work yet... so let me help you." She smiled as she lifted the girl's arms up over her head and undid the buttons on her dress before sliding it up and over her head. Myria was left standing there in her adorable panties and socks... and nothing else.

The woman gave her a kind smile. In fact, it was the same smile she always gave her when she was... whoever she was. It felt familiar, and with all the changes that were rushing over Myria, it felt so nice to have one thing that remained constant. "You may not believe me right now, but I still do love you." She reached out and over, pulling Myria into a hug while the girl was wearing practically nothing. Despite how large the woman felt against her, it was fairly difficult to deny just how soft and warm and comforting it was to be held like that.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:34 am

Myria was still too stunned to struggle, and before she knew it, she was stood in front of her former girlfriend in just panties and knee high socks. Her eyes lowered, and she stared at the smooth front of the cute underwear, and the lack of anything there felt so strong. She squirmed a little, pressing her thighs together as she glanced back up to see Charlene smiling, and a shiver ran down the length of her spine.

She moaned softly as she was pulled into the hug, blushing as Charlene's breasts squashed up against her, yet, she found her little arms reaching out, wrapping around the beautiful woman. Her eyes closed, and she tried to block everything else out, and just focus on how nice the hug felt.

"Mommy... I... I love you too... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 pm

The hug really did feel wonderful. Myria could feel the muffled beat of her mother's heart through her bosom. It seemed in that moment that each beat was just for her. The hug lasted a blessedly long time, but it eventually did end. Mommy pulled back just enough for Myria to see her with a teary smile. "Thank you." She leaned in and kissed Myria on the forehead with a shaky tenderness. "My wonderful little girl..." She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled as she rocked back to sit on her feet. "Now, let's get you in your pajamas, okay sweetie?"

Mommy reached over to the chest of drawers and pulled out a bell-shaped nightgown with little teddy bears printed on the soft pink material. "Okay, hold your hands up for me." Once ready, the woman slipped the soft dress over the little girl, the ruffled hem reaching down to her ankles. It felt so airy... so free.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:58 am

As embarrassing as it was, Myria thought she'd have been quite content if that hug had never ended. When Mommy pulled back with tears in her eyes, the girl's eyes widened in surprise, and she blinked a couple of times as Charlotte's beautiful lips came towards her and brushed her forehead. She still seemed to be in a state of shock as she was dressed in the little nightgown, and Charlotte's beauty was still so distracting, despite everything that had happened.

"You... you really did want a kid... ", she said, the realisation only just hitting her of how badly she'd misjudged the situation for all those years.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm

The woman nodded and wiped some of the wetness from her eyes. "For the longest time." She stood up and straightened out her dress. "Now hop into bed. You just went through a pretty big ordeal, and you should get some rest." She rolled back the cozy looking sheets on the small bed and set some of the stuffed animals aside. "You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. After all, we need to get you ready to go out and show the world what a good girl my new daughter is." She grinned widely and patted the mattress. No doubt she would tuck Myria in, maybe even read her a bedtime story. As much as such a thing would no doubt please Mommy, the prospect of such a loving woman telling her a story to comfort her was a little exciting.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Myria knew the bed was tiny, but as Charlotte pulled back the sheets and moved some toys, it seemed so large and inviting. Climbing onto it, she crawled to the middle and then settled down onto her back, gazing up at her new Mother with a blush as she imagined going back out into the world, looking as she did now.

"Will anyone... know it's me?", she asked, lifting her hands to rub at her tired eyes without really meaning to.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:00 pm

"Only if you want them to." Charlotte tucked the little girl in and leaned down to give her a kiss on the forehead. "Tomorrow I'll help you learn what it means to be a girl your age. With a little practice, you shouldn't have to worry about anyone thinking you're anything but the sweetest, dearest girl in the world." She gave Myria a comforting smile and stood up to leave. "Good night, Myria. I can't wait to get to know my new daughter better."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:59 am

She blushed as Charlotte leaned down to kids her. That face she knew so well, but now looking so much bigger than before, and shivered as the lips brushed her skin. After watching the woman go, she moaned and turned her face into the pillow. She wanted to hate this little girl bedroom, but the bed was so comfortable, and she really was tired. In the back of her head a small voice was urging her to run, but sleep claimed her quickly...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Myria slept deeply, and if she dreamed she didn't remember any of it. The morning sun woke her, peeking through her window and across her bed. Her surroundings and her form were a bit of a shock, at least until her mind recalled the events of the previous day. While that didn't exactly soothe her, the thoughts of Mommy trying to comfort her in the evening did, to an extent. The smells of a hot breakfast wafted through the house, reminding her that she was hungry. No doubt Mommy was trying to make a treat for her to coax her into doing something she would regret... or enjoy.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:08 am

After recovering from the shock that greeted her after she had woken, the smell of food being cooked soon grew hard to resist. She didn't really want to go down, and confront those towering, parent-like forms of Charlotte and Vernon, but she was so hungry. Rolling out of bed, she nervously crept from her room, and back down those stairs, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she followed her nose all the way through to the kitchen...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:08 pm

In the kitchen, Myria found Charlotte cleaning up a frying pan by the sink. There were two large plates that were only covered with crumbs and things on the table, and a smaller plastic plate shaped like a kitty cat next to a seat with a booster pad. On the plate is bacon and eggs, arranged in such a way as to look like the kitty's smiling face. There is a piece of toast as well, smothered in apricot jam. "Good morning, sleepy head. Eat up, I want to see your plate all gone. We have a busy day ahead of us, and you'll need the energy from a good breakfast." She turns and gives Myria a wink.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:39 pm

The sight of Charlotte looking so large was not something she was used, and she honestly wondered if she'd ever consider it normal. A little redness spread across her cheeks as she admired the woman for a moment before noticing the food that was waiting for her. Shuffling closer to the table, she peered at the adorably arranged meal on the cute little plate, and blushed as she realised it was all for her. A tingling spread through her tummy as Charlotte demonstrated that she was not finding this strange at all, but was already entirely comfortable with their new roles.

"What are we doing today?", she asked a little shyly as she climbed onto the padded seat and her slightly chubby hands picked up the pink plastic knife and fork. She studied them for a moment in embarrassment before using them to cute a piece of the bacon and slipped it into her mouth. As she chewed, she couldn't help but smile at how wonderful it tasted.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:41 am

Charlotte heads back to the table, making the height difference all the more clear as she cleans up the other two plates. "Well, today we need to help you fit in with other girls your age." She smiles as Myria scarfs down the cute layout of food. "That means clothes, manners, and learning how to play nicely. Needless to say, it will be a full schedule." She heads back to the sink with a skip in her step. "First we'll need to get you some outfits. It seems you don't have much at all in the way of clothes."

As delicious as the food is, the memory of being dressed by Mommy last night returns to Myria and muddles the flavor. No doubt she'll want to be hands on with... however much she believes Myria needs!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying