Forbidden Woods

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Forbidden Woods

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:34 am

Ben looks down at his legs in confusion, blinking groggily, the warm sun keeping him from actually waking up, "...the Bob?" he fiddles with his ruined pants before trying to dig himself out of the ground, "How on earth did I get in the ground? Heh, or in earth anyways... this is actually really comfy." He stops trying to get himself out of the ground then closes his eyes and continues to bath in the sunlight.

As apposed to Ben's dream like experience, Jeremy is facing down 10 ft. of slithering nightmare, a massive red snake has made it's way in between him and the cave entrance! It rears up till it's reptilian eyes are at an equal level with his own human eyes. They hold far more intelligence then a reptile has any right to have, especially one that outweighs him by a couple hundred pounds.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 pm

James... stares... "Oh... balls..." He backs up slowly... Glancing around the cave... for any other exit or something to fight with... anything really...

Ben dozes... the sun feels so... nice... After awhile he feels a bit of a pressure from down below... and hears a tearing sound.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Ben shakes his head, trying to actually wake up this time, and checks out what it is that made the sound.

The instant Jeremy glances away, the snake strikes! For a brief moment, searing pain shoots across his body and Jeremy finds himself falling backwards, onto the giant crystal that had gotten him into this mess. The moment he makes contact with it, though, the world disappears in a flash of light! As the light begins to fade, so to does the pain from the snakes bite. When he can finally see properly again, he'll find himself face down on the ground in front of the cave.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Jeremy cries out at the painful strike! Falling back and... suddenly being blinded by light... blinking... blearily... he goes to get up... was that snake... still there?

Ben can feel his... legs? They felt... odd... and as if there were... more of them than there should be? Looking down he sees as from the bottom of his torso... a long, thorny tentacle pushes out... burying itself into the soft ground... with the others.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:30 pm

He stares at the tentacle like protrusion in morbid fascination, watching it move and feeling it bury itself into the ground... with the REST?! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he lets out a panicked scream as he realizes what has become of his legs, torn between trying to remove the green appendage and... and simply panicking, which would probably include grabbing the appendages and trying to remove them from the ground while screaming for help and crying, and other such ultra manly things.

Much to his relief, the other young man would find a distinct lack of massive angry snakes. Any relief he may have had would quickly be displaced by fear, once again, as moments after standing up, he'd find it quite difficult to remain upright as his pants begin to split from his legs trying to fuse together, starting with mangling his shoes and pushing them off. If he isn't entirely distracted by this event, he may notice his skin changing color, also a scream in the distance, though the scream could easily be overlooked.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 pm

The boy soon wobbles... grasping for the wall of the cave as he tries to keep his legs apart. "W-what the hell?" He looks down at his legs... hearing the scream... vaguely... but rather distracted by his current situation.

Indeed... whatever he chooses, he will find his legs are now a mass of rather thick, tough, green, thorny tentacles. Looking distinctly plant-like and rooted firmly into the ground. As more time passes... his clothing starts to just... dissolve around him... revealing his waistline beneath has begun to pull inwards... as his skin gradually takes on a more pale and... green tinged tone?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:27 pm

He grabs at his vanishing clothes as if his grip would keep them from disappearing. Upon only managing to touch his changing waist, Ben's cries for help briefly stop, his mouth gaping at the continuing changes. "W-what's going on?" the changes seem to be anything but consistent to his addled mind, was he changing into a plant or not?

Jeremy's attempts at staying upright are further hindered by his legs beginning to lengthen drastically, not to mention there bone structure changing to make them substantially less rigid. He'd find his own shirt beginning to change, but unlike his fellow victim, it isn't ceasing to be.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Jeremy tries to keep upright... but the changes are too much and he ends up faceplanting back onto the ground. "Ow! Whats... what?!" He goes to flip onto his back and look back down...

Yes... and no? Feeling his waist, he would notice his skin is now smooth, soft, hairless... and looking around, it seems to have taken on a uniform green-tinted ivory. Just above his thorny vines... not far below his waspish waist... he sees what looks like pink... flower petals... growing out.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Ben stares int complete befuddlement at his feminine waist, his confusion growing as the petals begin growing from him. He hesitantly reaches down to feel the pink petals. Oddly enough, his confused fascination allows him to stop panicking and think a bit; maybe he can move the vines? They did bury themselves into the ground instead of laying on top of it.

By the time the boy manages to flip himself over, it's quite obvious that his legs are in the process of becoming a snake tail; the fusion has made its way just past his knees and the rest of his legs have nearly doubled in length and are developing red-ish pink scales. He'll also likely notices his waist's steady constriction of itself making his increasingly inhuman hips quite feminine. His shirt has begun adopting a rather embarrassing form, lacking anything that could be considered a back except for a single part tying the bottom to his body.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:05 pm

James stares... this was... impossible! "Wha... whats going on?!" He looks on in... disbelief... feeling the tail...

Ben feels the soft petals... as they continue to grow wider and out... gradually making what almost looks like... a skirt of giant pink flower petals. They feel themselves soft... velvety... but strong. Not something you could break apart in your hands. Also he feels his hands on them... confirming they are a part of him. As for his tentacles... if he... really concentrates... he finds he can squirm them around a bit. But they feel so comfortable in the... tasty... ground? Yes... he could seemingly taste the rich, moist earth through his thorny leg tentacles.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 am

Ben shudders at the foreign sensations of his new flower skirt, and pulls his hands away from them. Internally, he debates on what to do; does he get help, or wait for Jeremy's discovery of his location. On one hand, his friend could be in trouble as well, possibly worse off then himself, though at the moment he can't really think of what could be worse then turning into some sort of plant creature. On the other, though, Ben wasn't exactly in the best position to help even himself, let alone Jeremy, what with his 'legs' being difficult to move and his ever changing anatomy likely to get in the way. In the end he takes the path of least resistance and decides to stay put, and preys that Jeremy would find him.

Touching his new tail is both very strange and surprisingly normal; his hands feel the massive appendage, as strong new muscles shift underneath the skin and the spreading scales, while his tail can feel his hands as if nothing has changed, the scales making the sensation slightly muted as if he was still in possession of pants. Even as he touches it, the tail finishes its transformation; Jeremy finds himself with a 10 ft. long, pinkish red snake tail which takes the place of his legs. With some effort he'll find himself able to shift it about, possibly even move around. Meanwhile he'd find the rest of his body beginning to collapse slightly in on itself, most notably his shoulders, waist and stomach.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Jeremy is about to try to move the tail... when he sees the rest of him begin changing as well... frowning. "Wha... oh come on! Stop it already!"

And so Ben stays put! As he watches... his arms and torso thin... looking dainty and... feminine? As leafy cups appear on his chest... which begins pushing outward... two round shapes gradually filling the leafy 'bra'.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Ben's eyes widen as his chest expands. Two distinct reflexes war in him, to grab at this new change like he's done with the rest, or to avoid touching the things on his chance at all costs. Upon the conclusion that 'he' is probably incorrect now that he has tentacle vines in place of a lower body, he decides to scream, "JEREMY! WHERE THE **** ARE YOU?!"

In blatant disregard of his verbal command, Jeremy's body continues changing becoming a delicate feminine body, his skin adopting a distinct pink tint, similar to his new scales, but lighter. In keeping with the rest of his body, Jeremy's chest begins to rapidly blossom into a full set of breasts resulting in what remains of his clothing tenting out. The result leaves much of their sides in view as it quickly tapers off towards his now soft neck. Upon his neck, something appears to be forming, keeping the distinctly revealing cloth from simply falling off his well endowed front.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Jaremy's eyes also widen as his own chest expancs! "W-wha.. what the heck?!" He... or rather she? Gingerly feels her new body... blinking a little and looking around as he hears a faint scream off in the distance...

Soon everything Ben can see is soft... femine... and... plant-y? She soon feels her face beginning to rearrange... growing softer... her eyes growing larger and bright blue... as her hair begins growing out heading to her shoulders...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Ben's hands fly up to his face, feeling it morph into a girlish visage. Upon seeing the strands of hair lengthening, he reaches for it, testing unnecessarily to make sure it is in fact his hair and real. "Oh god... help! Someone, anyone help me! I-I-" he thinks, the relaxing sensation of the soil and sun conflicting with the panic caused by the unnatural changes happening to his body, trying to think of something that would come across as an actual cry of distress and not someone trying to play a prank, as he's been known to play on the rare occasion. "I'm- I'm stuck! I can't move! Jeremy!" He once again calls for his friend, knowing he's the only other person out here.

In the same manner as Ben's face, the new snake girl's own face begins changing, becoming soft and expressive. She can feel her hair growing, quickly passing her shoulders and making it's way down his back. Her ears begin changing, lengthening and becoming pointed. As the changes begin reaching their end, Ben's cries becoming easily distinguishable as such, even if only briefly as the calling voice gradually rises in pitch. The changes finish with her skin becoming darker in places, forming tattoo like designs, and her rich black hair reaching down far enough to touch what would have been her butt if she wasn't so snake like below her narrow waist. The snake like young woman would find herself beginning to get a hand on how to move her serpentine body about.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying