Forbidden Woods

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Forbidden Woods

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Jeremy winces... but... blinks as she... hears Ben calling! "B-ben?!" She calls out... glancing down... she bites her lip... and tries to... slither along a bit. This was going to be awkward... but if Ben was in trouble,,,

Ben would indeed find it as her hair... Though it was very soft and silky... and smelled of flowers... in fact all of her seemed to smell of flowers... which may make sense as a large flower petal and bud garnish her hair... topping off the transformation of the new plant girl. And she does find it hard to maintain a sense of panic... the soil was so tasty... the sun so warm it made her a little sleepy...
Last edited by Knight Errant on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Ben sighs, her surroundings soothing her tense psyche, "...I guess I'll just wait then. Hope he hurries up *yawn*" as she waits she tries working her roots further into the ground, and settles herself to take a nap then pauses, "what if he shows up and I'm asleep? I don't look anything like I used to." she contemplates her situation, all the while fighting off her desire to sunbathe. Eventually Ben decides to leave a message... wait, how was she supposed to do that? "Damn it." without realizing it, she folds her arms and sets her expression into a very girlish pout.

The new snake girl's problems with movement vanish surprisingly quickly, and Jeremy will find herself soon traveling astoundingly easily even through the thick brush, her scales and new skin all but impervious to the vegetation. With nothing able to hinder her path, she quickly finds herself entering a picturesque clearing with a enormous, oddly shaped flower near the center. The flower seems to be pouting, wait what?
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:40 am

Jeremy rolls her eyes... its almost ironic... but whatever... she will take whatever she can get. Finally she emerges into the clearing... as Ben would see... a rather cute looking snake girl rush out of the underbrush... blinking in the sudden light... and looking over her. "Thats a weird... flower?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 am

Ben has a very brief moment of panic upon noticing the snake girl entering the clearing. She calms down almost the same instant, the sun, the other girl's appearance, and said girl's demonstration of being sapient eliminating any perceived reason to freak. "Well... you're a weird snake." the flower girl pouts some more, "...you wouldn't happened to have seen a human guy around would you?"
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Jeremy... blinks... the plant was talking? "Um... well... yeah. I was with one earlier... did you see him? I think I heard him yelling..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:44 pm

"...the only thing yelling around here was me, I'm kinda stuck." she pauses, then mumbles to herself, "of course, I may not actually be able to move around, being a plant now and all, could be bad for me." she tries moving her tentacle roots again, this time trying to wriggle them out of the ground, "Well, the one I'm looking for is named Jeremy *wriggle* you wouldn't happen to know what the guy's name was would you? What's your name anyways?" her efforts to get out of the ground, at the very least, result in her flowery (and feminine) anatomy to sway and bounce around. "Ack, stupid things!"
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 am

Jeremy's eyes... widen... "Oh no... tell me thats not you, Ben..." She says...

Meanwhile... Ben would find that... despite the swaying and bouncing... she is able to slither her roots out of the ground with a bit of concentration! They are reluctant to leave the comfy ground... but its not painful. In fact... she gets the feeling that she could indeed move around if she put her mind to it...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 am

Ben works her new appendages out of the ground, fighting off the distinct disappointment that came with it, like getting woken up during a particularly restful sleep after several nights of poor rest. With the many different things flowing her her flowery head, she's rather slow on the uptake. "Er, yes? My name is Ben, how'd you know?" Finally freeing herself from the ground Ben lets out a sigh, "I guess I wasn't as stuck as I thought..." she stretches her 'roots' and attempts to move about a little.

Jeremy will find that being in the sun, while pleasant, has a much different affect on her then it used to. Some how she can tell her body is slowly beginning to warm up, with her mind and body becoming ever so slightly more energetic.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Jeremy hangs her head a bit... "I'm Jeremy, Ben..." She says... feeling downcast even as her body feels more energy flowing into it... her long tail squirming a little restlessly...

Ben finds that while... strange... movement soon comes naturally to her... as she wriggles her roots around... causing her petal skirt to glide gracefully across the ground...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:53 pm

"What? Jeremy?" she approaches the snake girl, "...what do we do now?" Ben awkwardly asks, her low position putting her head at about the other girl's stomach.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying