Kampfer ideas/interest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Kampfer ideas/interest

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:12 pm

I am surprised no one has done this yet. But was curious to see if people have interest in a Kampfer based to.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: Kampfer ideas/interest

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Kampfer? I actually thought someone did this before...Guess I'm mixing it up with one of my other roleplay sites xD I'm definitely gonna join this, I loved the anime xD
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:55 pm

To be fair, Kampfer was a fairly sub-par magical-girl series that just happened to scratch our collective itch.

That said, the whole red-vs-blue thing would add an interesting dynamic and starting point for the concept.

On that note, I REALLY need to do something with that magical-girl RP I was doing. Stuff happened on my end and I fell out of the habit of doing it....
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 pm

It really wasn't a full on magic girl series. It was a mixture of different things. One being magic girl. Really it has more potential to do more if it focuses more on the characters than that.

I was thinking about that. And I would agree that if they were given a different reason to fight rather than what it was in the show it would work out better. In that I was also thinking the rp could take place sometime after the show. With instead of the losers dying, and being forgotten about by everyone, except for other Kampfers, the one who wins the battle could decide the fate of the loser. Such as leaving them as their Kampfer form or something worst.

Sometimes stuff gets in the way. I spend a lot of time gaming, thus why I update when I can/want.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Or perhaps upon being selected, the contestant is removed from the memory of everyone they knew. Thus it turns into something like a battle royale where only the winner gets to reclaim their life - or not, if they so choose. Perhaps that could be a whole thing; some kind of corrupting element that advances as you use your power, with the reward being it's removal, provided you arn't in it's power already by the end.

I dunno, just a couple of ideas.

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Hmm... I would prefer the second idea there. Just wouldn't be sure how to get it to play out really.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Well, if we go with that idea, we would have to decide just what the corrupting element was. Obviously it would have some kind of mental effect, but I don't think a simple mental TG would work.
Most likely it would depend on the source of the magic, with it bringing the girls over to it's agenda. That or it could be an additional TF. Perhaps the magic is not meant for the human body, so the more you use it, the less human you get (could turn into any number of things. Monstergirls, perhaps?)

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 pm

hmm.. welll those involved don't have to be guys to start. They could be girls as to begin with. Perhaps, some kind of effects having to do with their Kamfper forms.
Or could become less human like as well as part of that. hmm.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Return to Roleplaying