Corrupting Cuteness

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Corrupting Cuteness

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:19 pm

James smirks and finishes off the apple. tossing the core over his shoulder.

"OH yeah? Can't wait to hear this."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 am

Naberius sighed, throwing his head back as the King revealed they had to wait for more would-be-heroes to arrive. He finished off his leg of turkey, and washed it down with a goblet of wine, wiping the back of his hand across his lips once that too was consumed.

"Honestly... I'm already here, you don't need any others", he boasted loudly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Marshall gives a smirk. "We'll be ready for anything, sir, I'm sure. And I would be willing to bet that I'm more adamant in regards to ridding our kingdom of this threat than anyone else in this room."

He crosses his arms, looking just a bit smug. "But out with it, majesty! What course of action shall we take?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The older man, meanwhile, sits patiently as he listens to the king's words. He follows the conversation with his eyes, looking to Blackstone when his name was mentioned, then back to the king as he continued. Just as he had been before, he continues to examine the band of adventurers in the room, taking note of their attitudes, physical builds... everything he could from his position.
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Tod internally grumbles and complains, thinking of the different ways he could end the guard's life in the future... until hanging is mentioned. His eyes widen, "Ah, I see. Well, I will cooperate with you; it will matter little for me to be alive if that invasion continues." he leaves his weapons in there entirety; 8 large, identical daggers, a variety of poisons, and 4 more regularly sized daggers. He goes out of his way to show the guard that he is not hiding anything more, even leaving the heavy dark cloak he was wearing that had a few places to hide things in, all the while dismissing a variety of thoughts on how to end this miserable worm's life. "You may do what you wish with my affects, I can acquire replacements, but I would prefer to get them back at a later time."

He follows the guard to the Captain, ever so slightly worried about his well being, but still fairly certain he could escape if need be.

The guard tosses a sack of assassinating equipment to the door guard, jerking his thumb at Tod. "If he dosent come outta here in pieces, in irons, or in a run... give those to him." Before leading him inside the huge gates... through the carpeted hallways... and into the grand feasting hall where the king and adventurers sit. The guard kneels. "Pardons, your Majesty. I'm here to speak to Sir Blackstone." The king looks over them briefly... and nods. "Proceed."

The guard smiles a bit and heads over to where a quite large and scarred knight sits... The man rather looked as if he could win a wrestling match with a grizzly bear... and by his scars... he probably had. He looks from the guard... to Tod... and back. "Whats this all about?"

Vomica wrote:Well. This is awkward! A full feast? When Keens was supposed to have a private appointment? Clearly this happened for only one reason! ...he was summoned here to give a performance! He goes, and tries to find what would be analogous to the steward. There is great work to be done! You know, like, arranging a night of entertainment for royalty at a moments notice!

The king looks up at the slightly frantic Keens... then makes a slight gesture. "Sit. This is not a place of revelry... this is a council of war. But you have a purpose."

Kether wrote:"Weapons?"his voice demonstrating his surprises, his face taking on an aspect of bemusement as he continues, "How quaint... I am not however in need of such primative things to exert my will.."

The guard raises an eyebrow. "Riiiight... well then... follow me, sir. I'll get you to the king's audience directly."

muffinstud wrote:Horace fumbles in his pockets for a moment, and produces his summons! No, wait. That's a flyer for a brothel. He drops it and fishes around a little more, finally producing the summons. "Some of the higher ups want me to consult them on something or other. I'm assuming it's military in nature, since the military is in my nature." He chuckles at his own bad joke.

A guard looks it over... nodding. "Very well, sir... head on into the castle." He says... though he seems disappointed he isnt able to toss Horace in the dungeon to sober up first.

==============

((ALMOST got everyone in the same damn room. Sorry for all the delays. Soon we can actually get this thing started. Reply if you were replied to, everyone else is officially stuck in a time paradox until we get everyone together for necessary exposition.))
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:08 pm

The assassin was expecting a gathering of sorts, so is not particularly surprised about the feast. 'I wonder how many of these buffoons will still be alive when this is all finished.' he thinks, fully confident that he'll be one of them. Upon meeting who he assumes is the captain of the guard, Tod introduces himself, "My name is Tod Vorbote. To put it simply, I'm an assassin, so I don't expect either of us to like the other. However, if what I've heard is true, and the Kingdom, if not all that we know, is in fact imperiled, we hold a common interest. Even assuming I'd be able to escape something capable of destroying the Kingdom we live in, I'd be out of a job, and I'm not to partial to that; so I offer the King my skills in order to end this plague."

Tod awaited the man's answer, confident that he was in the clear, for now, but still ready to escape, if such a course of action was needed.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Horace grins and lets his breath waft to the two gentlemen before he proceeds in a somewhat wobbly fashion through the castle. "Now, let's see where I need to make my appearance..." He turns a few corridors and passes the open doors before doubling back to see the group of hoity toity and soldiery types. He does his best to make himself look a little more presentable and enters what he presumes to be the war room.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"

Kether wrote:"Weapons?"his voice demonstrating his surprises, his face taking on an aspect of bemusement as he continues, "How quaint... I am not however in need of such primative things to exert my will.."

The guard raises an eyebrow. "Riiiight... well then... follow me, sir. I'll get you to the king's audience directly."

*he follows having a small imp appear and start painting various areas on a very small canvas*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Vomica » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am

Well what is Keens to do? One would expect there to be a different atmosphere between a feast and a prelude to war, but perhaps they do things different in exotic lands? He's forced to take a sit, being patient as can be.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying