Corrupting Cuteness (Sign-Up)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Corrupting Cuteness (Sign-Up)

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Not your average quest. In this RP, players will take on the role of one of a party of adventurers... tasked to defeat an evil sorceress that has been plaguing the kingdom of Altaea. Said sorceress has been attacking at random from her flying fortress in the forbidden lands (alliteration, much)... and all who feel her touch inevitably lose their malehood... and inevitably their minds. Turning into cute, giggling girls under her thrall. The party is being led by none other than the crown prince and the captain of his personal guard.

Needless to say... this RP will involve transformation... some age regression, depending on personal preference... and mental alteration. Unlike some of my previous RP's, the transformation I plan to be non optional. The idea of this is to eventually have a party of cute girls attempting to overthrow evil... and keep hold of their sense of self while doing it.

So plan on seeing stereotypical RPG elements with a bizzarre or cute twist. Also, what kind of form you end up as... and the degree of mental changes are mostly up to you.

RIGHT! That out of the way... If interested, either pester me with additional questions or write up your character's.

Name:
Description:
Preferred Cute Form: Description (cute maid, catgirl, etc) or a link to a picture if your feeling picky.
Preferred Degree of Mental Alteration:
Additional Info:
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Corrupting Cuteness (Sign-Up)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 am

I am interested but could you give some examples of class/profession for those who are not that knowledgeable about in the fantasy genre?
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Of course!

Knight: Heavily armored soldier, trained to guard, keep peace, or be fielded in time of war. Usually wields sword and shield. Also trained on horseback combat.

Rogue: Former bandit or mercenary for hire, rogues focus more on agility in combat. Wearing leather armor and wielding short swords, daggers, or bows. Also known for sneaking about. Likely attracted to the cause by the large reward offered for whomever aids in saving the kingdom.

Wizard: Trained in the mystical arts from a young age once talent manifested... Wizards pour their will through various focuses... whether it be a staff, amulet, or spell... to produce various effects. Arcane Magic is powered by mana, which is said to be pure life force. Practitioners learn to harness their mana and draw it through a focus to form spells. This focus can be a chant, a symbol, an object, it differs depending on both the spell and the tradition. A focus is not essential, but it reduces the strain on the caster and the time it takes for the spell to be done. With Arcane magic, all the energy comes from within. A mage doing too much too quickly runs the risk of running dry of life energy... and then dieing. To counter this problem, mages usually try to stay fit and as healthy as possible to have the maximum mana available. Also they are able to channel mana into objects, usually a staff, for use later in the heat of battle. 'Mana' potions arent actually mana at all, but a mixture of herbs and tonics that give the body a energy boost, increasing the amount of mana available short term. They are dangerous, though... and too heavily relying on them can leave a mage dead when they wear off.

As for what kinds of spells you can cast? Almost every spell imaginable. The only limit is the knowledge, skill, and stamena of the caster. Mana can be changed into any form, though it loses energy when it does. So pure mana blasts (see: Magic Missile) are generally more effective than transmuting mana into an element. Of course that can vary both on a person's innate affinity to an element as well as needing a specific type (See Fire for burning trolls) to defeat an enemy.

Barbarian: A warrior of the wild and untamed nothern lands, lightly armored and showing off fierce tribal tattoos, the Barbarian wields an axe and a shield. He works himself into a battle rage before combat... striking with inelegant savage fury which can make all but the most stalwart warriors quail in fear.

These are some basic examples. Feel free to elaborate on your character's backstory, personalize your class, etc.
Last edited by Knight Errant on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Name: Ryan (Yeah, using my real name, how original >.>)
Profession/Class: Samurai
Description: Silver Hair and green eyes, has a light armor made out of an ancient material, same goes for his weapons, 2 katanas, one slightly shorter than the other. Ryan himself doesn't talk much, and when he does, he usually speaks quietly, and never takes a side in arguments, preferring to be left out of them.
Preferred Cute Form: young girl (anything but a maid for appearance >_>)
Preferred Degree of Mental Alteration: minimal to moderate
Additional Info: Unlike most Samurais, Ryan wields 2 katanas at a time
Last edited by Ryan5011 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Super interested, but what technology level would this kingdom have? Completely medieval?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 pm

To Ryan! I was hoping for personality and physical description. Everything else seems fine. Know though that light itself cant actually harm people, though. Except for arguably blinding someone. Darkness the same. Illusion mages depend on trickery during combat... and ideally something like a dagger or a crossbow. Unless your a grandmaster of light magic and can focus it through a crystal to something like a archimedes death ray or laser.

To Blaze! The answer to your question is: Medieval with steampunk elements. See instances of 'ancient, hyperadvanced technology' of a bygone age. This brings me to a plot point. One of the major goals of the party is to unearth an ancient flying machine of myth and legend... so that they may storm the flying castle of the main antagonist.

So if you want to play a Technomancer, someone who is one part researcher, one part archaeologist, and one part warrior... go for it. Just keep things balanced. Ancient steam powered rifles and armor using strange metal alloys? Yes! Fully automatic rifles and tanks? Not so much.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:25 pm

That's all I wanted to know ^^

Name: Paul Wesker
Class: Gunner
Description Paul is a spry man with green eyes and black hair tied back into a ponytail along with a goatee who wears tanned leather armor with metal shoulder pads. A bandoleer with ammunition goes across his chest, a steampunk rifle strapped to his back. More ammo is contained in pouches on his blet, along with a holster that contains his sidearm, a revolver. A knife is strapped to his right thigh in case he needs to get up close and personal.

Paul is, to put it mildly, a hipster. He tends to look down on swords and bows as being too overused, saying that everyone should use the weapons of the Ancients, due to their ease of use and practicality. No need to worry about arcing your shots when they go in a straight line, right?

Preferred Cute Form: I leave it in your capable hands Dact. Though i would prefer a form that can do things other than 'look cute'
Preferred Mental Alterations: Nothing to major. Other than that, anything goes.
Additional Info: Paul got his rifle and revolver from his days as a member of a mercenary band. Back then, he was a rogue, and in their attack of a bandit camp, he found the weapons. He took them for himself before all the loot could be gathered and tendered his resignation the next day.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Name: Mitch
Profession/Class: Vampire Hunter
Description: He not only hunts vampires which may or not exist but also other supernatural creatures. Is a bit of a bumbler.
Preferred Cute Form: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/ ... /Carly.jpg
Preferred Degree of Mental Alteration: Much
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Knight Errant wrote:To Ryan! I was hoping for personality and physical description. Everything else seems fine. Know though that light itself cant actually harm people, though. Except for arguably blinding someone. Darkness the same. Illusion mages depend on trickery during combat... and ideally something like a dagger or a crossbow. Unless your a grandmaster of light magic and can focus it through a crystal to something like a archimedes death ray or laser.

To Blaze! The answer to your question is: Medieval with steampunk elements. See instances of 'ancient, hyperadvanced technology' of a bygone age. This brings me to a plot point. One of the major goals of the party is to unearth an ancient flying machine of myth and legend... so that they may storm the flying castle of the main antagonist.

So if you want to play a Technomancer, someone who is one part researcher, one part archaeologist, and one part warrior... go for it. Just keep things balanced. Ancient steam powered rifles and armor using strange metal alloys? Yes! Fully automatic rifles and tanks? Not so much.

Ahh, I might change it then, because I kinda use a 'elemental' system that a friend made, besides their elements, light involved stuff like time magic and mood alteration, while dark was pretty much creating stuff and moving stuff. Forgot I used this system '^-^ It's okay if I have it like how I explained right?
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 am

Blaze: Looks good! :D

Ryan: I'd rather use the magic in my world. That said, my paragraph on Wizardness is rather short and in need of some further explanation. If you'd like, PM me and I can extrapolate... and maybe work out what we can do. But as it is I like magic in my RPs to follow definable and concrete laws.

Especially since the OTHER kind of magic, Sorcery, is used by the main antagonist. It flies in the face of the known laws of magic, able to do anything. "Anything" in this case being cuteifying a kingdom.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Name: Horace Durgoth
Profession/Class: Retired Soldier
Description: Old, grizzled, with plenty of gray hairs on the top of his head and his scruffy goatee. He has a scar along his left eye, cutting into his cheek below and his eyebrow above. The eye itself is black, instead of the blue of his normal eye. Despite his age and obvious battle scars, he has a certain grace and nimbleness about him.
Preferred Cute Form: Anything post puberty, or at the tail end thereof. Otherwise, go nuts. The cuter the better.
Preferred Capabilities She would obviously maintain her knowledge of swordfighting, and her agility and dexterity would be much improved due to being young and limber. However, she would be unsure of herself in her new state. Easily suggestible and manipulated, she doesn't seem to have her own opinions about anything any more, relying on others heavily.
Preferred Degree of Mental Alteration: Irresistible compulsions. I think it would be hilarious for her to still try to be gruff despite her appearance and new tastes.
Additional Info:
Horace likes to fight with his wits and agility, rather than with pure brawn. He keeps a short sword and a wide dagger on him at all times. He prefers to dance around his opponent, picking at any vulnerabilities he may find while parrying blows with his dagger. When unable to close distance, he has an array of throwing knives he keeps attached to his leather armor.
He has a world of experience under his belt, and doesn't put up with guff from anyone, no matter the station.
Last edited by muffinstud on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Name: Naberius Sunstrike
Profession/Class: Paladin

Description: A slender-figured young man with waist-length blonde hair and a gleaming smile. Naberius has the looks, and apparently the skills to match. He came through Paladin Academy with flying colours, and even at a young age had led more experienced holy knights into battle.

Preferred Cute Form: I'm thinking a little girl, who when she enters battle, her dress hardens into armour and her sword and shield manifest, with 'holy magic' giving her the strength to wield them and allow her to soak up blows that she shouldn't ever logically be able to face!

Preferred Degree of Mental Alteration: Minimal.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Muffin and Harri both look good!

Any other questions?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Name: Ryan (Yeah, using my real name, how original >.>)
Profession/Class: Samurai
Description: Silver Hair and green eyes, has a light armor made out of an ancient material, same goes for his weapons, 2 katanas, one slightly shorter than the other. Ryan himself doesn't talk much, and when he does, he usually speaks quietly, and never takes a side in arguments, preferring to be left out of them.
Preferred Cute Form: young girl (anything but a maid for appearance >_>)
Preferred Degree of Mental Alteration: minimal to moderate
Additional Info: Unlike most Samurais, Ryan wields 2 katanas at a time

There, edited it, changed what class I was gonna be while I was at it.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 am

I wish to apologize to everyone... but there is another item I need to know before I begin. How capable would you all like your 'cute' forms to be? How able for combat and such? Again the idea behind this RP is to be weakened, and attempt to overcome the physical and mental handicap of being a cute girl and compelled to act so. But everyone has varying tolerances for such things.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to Roleplaying