Corrupting Cuteness (Sign-Up)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Corrupting Cuteness (Sign-Up)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Long time no see, as it were.

Ah, the slimegirls :lol: . That's always an interesting way to hinder someone, in my opinion. Especially with the character I was planning on using.

Name: Tod Vorbote
Profession/Class: Assassin
Description: Tod is a rather unpleasant person, speaking harshly, and generally has a poor opinion of others. He views life the same way he views money, pretty damn nice to have, but couldn't care less if others do.

He's rather tall and lean, built for speed and precision. His dark eyes are much sharper then most people's, to the point of absurd at times, and takes a rather smug pride in them. He has sharp features that lend to a predatory appearance, combined with his dark clothes and heavy cloak, makes him a rather intimidating person.

He prefers hit and run tactics, moving in quickly and striking with strong precise strikes with his rather large daggers at vital places, and then retreating quickly if his foe is still able to retaliate (a.k.a. not dead). While very agile and excellent at dodging, when he attacks he forgoes maneuverability for speed when he attacks as he focuses heavily on the places he's going to strike. Like his eye sight, his speed, when moving in for the kill, is pretty much freakish, and is a source of immense pride.

Preferred Cute Form: Something to beat down his ego, what that entails, I'll leave up to you. (though now that you mentioned slime girl, I'm leaning towards that :D )

Preferred Degree of Mental Alteration: Likes and dislikes that go against his normal views, such as abhorring violence, liking cute cuddly things, actually caring about something besides himself. Probably add some qualities that appose his forceful attitude.

Additional Info: I'm hoping for my character to basically have a full scale internal war, mood swings, seeming split personality, the works.

Post Change Competence: Basically crippled, he needs to figure out a whole new way of doing things.

Hope this works, pretty sure it does though.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Hey, no idea if anyone remembers me :? , but I'm back from the dead as it were, and was wondering if it's to late to join the party. :?:

SUWAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ *glomphugs*

I always felt bad we never got to finish our battle in the swamp!

EDIT: And now that I've actually read the details of the sign-up... bah, with the steampunk kick I've been on lately it sounds like it could've been fun. :P I'll have to find the actual thread to read it! (And maybe ask Dact if there's room for a dashing and brave steampunk engineer to crash the party. X3)
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Mmmm... perhaps, Mischa... perhaps...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.