The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Sarah nods... "I'd be happy for the help... I want to keep specifics mum for now... I haven't thought of them completely... and we don't want the plan getting to the guards... But if you can help me stir up discontent... I'd be grateful."

========

Rachel shrugs a little. "I slept through most of it... and once out... well you will see. The girls are all very nice..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:44 pm

"I heard as much." She sips some more of the milk and frowns. "Um... do you mind if I ask you something kind of personal? I mean..." She blushes a bit and looks as best she can down the hall. "How come you seem so much more... attractive than me?" She gulps. Well, it was on her mind.

==============

"No problem. I've been biding my time for a while now, I've got no problem being discreet until we find something doable." Paula nods back and they go through a door. Ah, fresh air, the smell of grass and flowers, the rustle of leaves. Despite the walls at the edges, the open space is quite large. Plenty of other girls work a vegetable garden, and others pick fruit from some small trees.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Sarah sighs a bit... looking around. Well... this is kinda nice. "Alright... looks like we understand each other."

========

The girl blinks... pausing and looking back at the door... "Um... what do you mean... specifically?" She says, blushing.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Heather feels her cheeks getting hotter. "Well... I just noticed you're really pretty. I can't help but compare myself to you... and somehow, I just don't seem to measure up." She frowns, sipping up the last drops of the milk. "It's bothering me. I shouldn't want to look like you... but here I am."

====================

Paula gives Sarah a nudge and a smile. "Cheer up. We'll find something soon enough. In the meantime, you've got to try one of these tomatoes." She heads over to the vegetable garden, where there are quite a few tomato plants clinging to bamboo poles. They're in every stage of ripeness, the larger red ones looking quite juicy.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to Roleplaying