The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 pm

James finishes the righteous fragging of noobs... and looks down with a bit of a wince... he had hoped the waterproof seal and multiple shirts would have kept that from happening... but... whatever. He goes to get up... taking his shirts off to check on the rash.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm

James gets a good look at his bare chest. What he sees... is very odd indeed. His nipples are larger, the circles around them darker and wider. The stray hairs he had down the middle of his chest and on his nipples have fallen out. The skin itself is still somewhat red and irritated, but that's not the strangest part. That would have to be the small, soft mounds of fatty tissue resting there.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 pm

James... stares a bit... what the crap? This looked worse not better... and that was after icing... what exactly was going on? He prods his numbed chest gingerly as it warms...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:31 pm

His chest is still tender and sensitive. The flesh itself is pliant and flexible, but there seems to only be a thin layer of the softness between his finger and what his chest normally feels like. As he prods himself, a couple of drops of white stuff start collecting around his nipples. It feels warm and wet.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:37 pm

James winces a few times at the tender feeling... then stares a bit more as he starts... leaking something? "What... the heck?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Images from the medical documentary flash in James' mind as he sees the white discharge. It's the only thing that could really make any sense, even if it's bad news. Now, what did they do on the show? That's right, the doctors drained whatever it was out of the affected areas.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 pm

James... groaned. Great... an infection... he heads for the bathroom... this was just his luck. Well he definitely had to go to the doctor now...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Right. He'll definitely want to go to the doctor. And from what he saw on the show, they took samples of the stuff to find out just what kind of infections the patients had. In the meantime, James will have to do something about it since the white stuff is collecting like little beads of sweat.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm

James sighs... going in and grabbing a glass from the shelf in the bathroom... putting it under one of his nipples and... squeezing the area around it... this had to be the weirdest freaking thing ever...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 pm

No. The weirdest freaking thing ever is the white liquid coming out of his chest as he massages his chest. There isn't very much that comes out with each press, but it's a whole lot more than should be coming out in the first place. Each side of his chest is still tender as he plies his hands across it, but with each drop that lands in the glass is a little bit of a sense of relief. That white stuff must be adding up in there, and it feels better to have it out than in.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Well... James continues then! Trying to get it all out and into the glass... what the heck to do with it after that, though...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 pm

After a few more minutes, the glass is one third of the way full. The white liquid has stopped coming out, thankfully. James' chest also feels a little better, less uncomfortable than before. Even so, there is still residual liquid on his chest and hands. As for the stuff in the glass, he'll need to preserve it for the doctor. When was he going to have his appointment anyways?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

James sighs... and goes to set the glass down and wash his chest and hands... yuck... once he is done with that... he takes the glass and heads back into the apartment and goes for the phone... might as well call.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 pm

The cool air of the apartment tingles at James' nipples, and he can feel them get a little harder as he starts dialing on the phone. It's an interesting sensation, especially since they stick out further than they ever have before. It's also interesting since Rod is grabbing a drink of water and turns to look at James as he dials on the phone. Rather, Rod looks at James' bare chest. "So... how's that rash?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 pm

James shivers a bit at the weird... sensation. And... blinks at Rob. And... turns his chest away, blushing. "Dude... you staring at my chest... is extremely awkward. As for the rash, I think its an infection. I'm going to call the doctor and make an appointment."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying